Vote for DC

edited December 2012 in News Posts: 6,601
I know, this sort of thing is dying a quick death over here, but maybe he catches a couple of votes..
http://de.eonline.com/news/370365/celeb-of-the-year-round-3-vote-for-your-favorite-leading-men

Comments

Voted. :)

I don't much care for those sorts of things, doesn't make much difference either way, really, but what the hell... how could I not, since you asked, so...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Tuulia wrote:
    Voted. :)

I don't much care for those sorts of things, doesn't make much difference either way, really, but what the hell... how could I not, since you asked, so...

Same thing here, done.
    Nice of you guys :) I think, its just a nice barometer of who is popular right now and ow much. Nice to see him being up there on the top. Patinson will win - as usual though ;)
  • Done, though he has some major competition in Robert Downey Jr.!
    Yes, the Downey is a nice enough chap and knows, how to play the people, which DC doesn't want to do.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I've voted, though it seems like a lost cause, sadly.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I've voted, though it seems like a lost cause, sadly.
    Yes, I agree, but he got pretty far and beat some of the new ones, like Tatum etc.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    Yes, the Downey is a nice enough chap and knows, how to play the people, which DC doesn't want to do.

Why would Robert do that? "Oh, I must get the people on my side to win a stupid leading man of the year contest". Robert isn't like that. He is a great talent and quite the theatrical wonder, but I don't think any of the men voted for this give a crap about who wins or loses.
    No, I didn't mean it that way - I meant it positively. He has jazz hands, knows how to play the crowds, can put up a good show, when presenting or whatever, which DC clearly can't. And yes, they don't give a damn. So - to clearify again - I was NOT putting him down, I like him.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 2,081
    Yup. And of course they don't give a crap. If they did, they'd have to have some serious self-confidence issues.

I like Dan even more for not having those jazz hands. He says he wishes he did, and I can understand that. Sometimes it's pretty obvious he's thinking "shit I don't wanna be here", and I feel bad seeing (and at times hearing) that, but... it just impresses me more, if you know what I mean.