Risico, The Hildebrand Rarity, The Property Of A Lady and 007 In New York theme songs?

edited December 2012 in News Posts: 16

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,896
    Was this a question of whether those songs are official? Because, obviously, they aren't.

As much as I'd love to see those four titles used, I'd rather the next few films have a completely original title. EON already slipped using up most of the Fleming material too soon. What's left needs to be stretched out and used sparingly.
  • 007 in New York is a terrible title. Do people actually want that as a title of a movie? Risico and TPOAL I can understand. The Hildebrand Rarity also doesn't really sound like a Bond movie. Just because they were book titles doesn't mean they translate well to the big screen.
  • Tongue absolutely in cheek on these. Part of the latest from the Hollywood Gauntlet.

Thanks so much for watching. Hope they gave a smile.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    No probs ;) It was certainly welcoming to hear the titles in song form. Quite surreal, in fact. I believe at least one of them will be used in future- namely Risico.
  • I always thought these titles were left out for good reason. What I found after finishing and hearing the project is that each title actually might work. Well, maybe not 007 in NY.

I agree about Risico. I'm betting it's next.
    Risico should be next
    who would want 007 in new york as a title unless its a piss take and i for one would not go see that
  • I think Mr. Fleming may have been on a strict deadline when that one was penned.

Actually, 007 in DEADLINE is a better title. Haha.

Thanks again for watching. Here's a link to a preview of the first seven minutes of the podcast. If you're into that sort of thing...

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    This isn't news and the thread is reported as spam after similar links were posted in other threads.
This discussion has been closed.