Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

I'm still firmly on Team Kate Beckinsale.
    117_kate_beckinsalelarge_image-1.jpg
  • Kristen Stewart has supposedly mentioned she wants to be a Bond girl. I think she would be great as she is gorgeous and has an intensity about her. She could play a very intriguing character.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Volante wrote:

Here, here. Both my top two choices are Kates. The other the divine Ms. Winslet.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2012 Posts: 4,437
    Zoë Tapper http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1483730/
    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2694885632/nm1483730
    English, born in 1981.

ZoeTapper1.jpg

And trow in another Dutch actres: Sallie Harmsen
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1760156/

hetechtelevenfoto.jpg

Sallie_Harmsen_1262265296_4.jpg

Volante wrote:

She certainly gets my vote! Always liked her and surprised she has never been approached as far as i know? If the head of "Quantum" is a woman? She could be her as we know she can kick ass, and the film can be called "Property Of A Lady!" ;)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited December 2012 Posts: 2,635
    The last thing we need is Heigl throwing a diva fit on set. Poor Dan will be in dire straits.

Why don't you like her? :(
    Kristen Stewart has supposedly mentioned she wants to be a Bond girl. I think she would be great as she is gorgeous and has an intensity about her. She could play a very intriguing character.

I don't think so... She can be beautiful but her acting is still not the "required" for the Bond movies, if you know what I mean. And she's too young for the role, yet.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 72
    Kate Beckinsale would be a terrific choice. I would also like Marion Cotillard. She has the acting chops and she's marvelously good looking. But not as a villainess, though. She already did that in Inception and in TDKR, and if she's cast for Bond 24, I would like to see some variety.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    The last thing we need is Heigl throwing a diva fit on set. Poor Dan will be in dire straits.

Kristen Stewart has supposedly mentioned she wants to be a Bond girl. I think she would be great as she is gorgeous and has an intensity about her. She could play a very intriguing character.

I don't think so... She can be beautiful but her acting is still not the "required" for the Bond movies, if you know what I mean. And she's too young for the role, yet.

I said it: She is a diva. She always wants her way and will have a fit of it if everything doesn't go her way.
  • Kate Winslet winds me up. Seems a bit stuck up.

What about Michelle Rodriguez?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited December 2012 Posts: 13,894
    What about Michelle Rodriguez?

I can't get passed her permant scowl. And just so that i'm not pooh poohing, i'll suggest Alice Braga:

Alice+Braga+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+rRmONARE1C5l.jpg
    Kate Beckinsale to play a Volpe style Bond girl/henchwoman. She already has the black leather sorted. Marion Cotillard to play the Bond girl that Bond ends up with at the end of the film.

They're both in their late 30's but look like they're in their mid 20's.

10 years ago I would've said Carla Gugino.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I said it: She is a diva. She always wants her way and will have a fit of it if everything doesn't go her way.

Sorry for missunderstanding.
    ...i'll suggest Alice Braga:

Alice+Braga+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+rRmONARE1C5l.jpg

Nice choice! My beauty countrywoman would be a great Bond Girl.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I thought about Braga doing a Bond film while I was watching Predators. She's a good choice I think.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 774
    One of my friends suggested that Taylor Swift could be a Bond girl. I disagree, though I'd love to hear her break up album about Bond loving then leaving her.
  • danielcraigbonddanielcraigbond Suspended
    elsa pataky from fast and furious 5 , she is an absolute stunner and shes got something about her , she reminds me of that solitaire from live and let die
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited December 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Gina Carano!!!!!

Carano-bite.gif

That smile and lip bite is too incredible for words.

gina_carano_maxim33.jpg

20090814052503_02carano.JPG_.jpeg

gina-carano-gq-02_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1326147060

gina_carano_gq_2-610x421.jpg

gina-carano.jpg

gina-carano-article-628.jpg

• edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    She was really good in Haywire and she looks hot so I thimk she's a good choice. She's doing the new Fast and Furious film too which should be good.

• I have a strong feeling that Bond 24 will have a North American setting.

If that is the case, then how about Olivia Wilde (Thirteen from 'House') or Evangeline Lilly (Kate Austen from 'Lost')?

Both are in their late 20's to early 30's - which is the ideal age range for Craig's Bond - and have, IMHO, a certain classiness.

And, as a bonus, they can actually act.
    It would be an honor to be punched in the face by Ms. Carano. b-(
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'd also throw in this hot Russian chick who's going to be in the new Die Hard film, Yuliya Snigir.

click on link to see exactly what i'm talking about

https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=634&q=Yuliya+Snigir&oq=Yuliya+Snigir&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i5j0i24.3238.3238.0.7066.1.1.0.0.0.0.254.254.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.d8IADXiRsfE
    doubleoego wrote:
    I'd also throw in this hot Russian chick who's going to be in the new Die Hard film, Yuliya Snigir.

click on link to see exactly what i'm talking about

https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=634&q=Yuliya+Snigir&oq=Yuliya+Snigir&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i5j0i24.3238.3238.0.7066.1.1.0.0.0.0.254.254.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.d8IADXiRsfE
    Excuse me for a second while I POP MY EYES BACK IN THEIR SOCKETS!
    @-)

Gina Carano!!!!!

I suppose she can be a bearable Bond woman, even if she can barely act.

I can't get passed her permant scowl.

I think you're confusing Rodriguez with her Ana-Lucia Cortez character from "LOST". And she didn't always scowl in that TV series.

So, I'll choose her, Zoe Saldana and Evangeline Lilly.
    DRush76 wrote:

Gina Carano!!!!!

Well it isn't like EON hasn't broken that rule before, eh?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    DRush76 wrote:

I can't get passed her permant scowl.

I think you're confusing Rodriguez with her Ana-Lucia Cortez character from "LOST". And she didn't always scowl in that TV series.

So, I'll choose her, Zoe Saldana and Evangeline Lilly.

No, I was thinking of Rodriguez. She scowled all through her scenes in Resident Evil, The Fast And The Furious, Bloodrayne, & The Breed.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 546
    1.Kate Winslet
    2.Rachel Weiz
    3.Emily Blunt
    4.Sienna Miller
    5.Sienna Guillory
    6.Thandie Newton
    7.Shannon Elizabeth
    8.Jennifer Lawrence (When she is gets a little older)
    9.Noami Watts
    10.Scarlette Johansson
    11.Blake Lively
    12.Gina Carano
    13.Catherine Zeta Jones
    14.Kate Beckinsale
    15.Jessica Biel
    16.Viva Bianca
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    1.Kate Winslet
    2.Rachel Weiz
    3.Emily Blunt
    4.Sienna Miller
    5.Sienna Guillory
    6.Thandie Newton
    7.Shannon Elizabeth
    8.Jennifer Lawrence (When she is gets a little older)
    9.Noami Watts
    10.Scarlette Johansson
    11.Blake Lively
    12.Gina Carano
    13.Catherine Zeta Jones
    14.Kate Beckinsale
    15.Jessica Biel
    16.Viva Bianca

Welcome to the club, my brother! =D>
  • DRush76 wrote:

Gina Carano!!!!!

***Cough***Halle Berry***Cough***
    ***Cough***Lazenby***Cough***
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    DRush76 wrote:

Gina Carano!!!!!

***Cough***Halle Berry***Cough***
    ***Cough***Lazenby***Cough***

*COUGH* Denise Richards *COUGH* *nuclear physicist hahaha* *COUGH* *Wet t-shirt* *COUGH*
    5.Sienna Guillory
    13.Catherine Zeta Jones

CZJ could have been a Bond Girl in the 90's or early 2000's. Guillory I would love to see in a Bond film. If only the current Bond was a Bond that I liked, then I would campaign like made for Guillory to be cast.

Additional:
    I mean, she could be cast in a Craig film, I would at least have Guillory to look foward to in the film. But if it was with a Bond that I liked, that would be the icing on the cake.