QoS Map pack

oo7oo7
edited November 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 1,068
If I pick this up as a US dlc will it work with my EU game?

Comments

• AliAli
    PS3 or 360? I know a lot of PS3 DLC is region locked. I was once sent a US version of Ferrari Challenge and the DLC wouldn't work for it.
  • oo7oo7
    ps3
  • AliAli
    Hate to say, but it may not work. Is it not available on the EU store then?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Ha!

"The Camille Map Pack" on PS3. I bought it, and it NEVER WORKED.

I got so frustrated that I had effectively chucked £5 down the drain, so I rang Sony and they refunded me.

Never worked, even now.
    I bought that when it came out. The maps were actually great but the problem was NOBODY else bought it so I could never play it online! Waist of money!
  • oo7oo7
    Mallory wrote:
    Ha!

I got so frustrated that I had effectively chucked £5 down the drain, so I rang Sony and they refunded me.

Never worked, even now.

did you purchase a eu verson of the map pack? if so how did you find it on the store?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    oo7 wrote:
    Mallory wrote:
    Ha!

Never worked, even now.

did you purchase a eu verson of the map pack? if so how did you find it on the store?

Off the UK store. I think I just searched for "Quantum of Solace" and there it was.
  • oo7oo7
    pulled from the eu store. goldeneye skin packs free in us, paid for in eu. free dlc packs in us for 007 legends nothing for the eu.
    do they know who the market is?