5 Bond Films For Craig

1235»

Comments

Always good to hear the actor confirm it. Bring on more Craig!
    bondbat007 wrote:
    Always good to hear the actor confirm it. Bring on more Craig!
    Same here He great. I'm definitely going to Skyfall in the Big Screen
    JamesPage wrote:
    A total of five outings would make him the third longest serving James Bond actor in terms of films produced, but Craig has already clocked up six years in the role over three movies, longer than the time it took Sean Connery to make five.

Sony have stated they want Bond 24 to be released in late 2014, but EON Productions have cautioned that this may be too aggressive a schedule.
    I also want Bond 24 to be released in late 2014. But we don't anything go wrong do we?
  • Is there a Bond 24 wishlist thread?
  • Should be good, especially if they make more film as good as SF is looking.

Scott Adkins can replace him for Bond 26.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2012 Posts: 4,444
    imdb page for Bond 25 is online.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2382320/

With DC and producers credits.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2013 Posts: 13,350
    JamesPage wrote:
    MI6 broke a world exclusive back in September when we revealed that <a href="http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/craig_five_bond_movies_deal.php3?t=&s=&id=03269">Daniel Craig had extended his original contract and would star in two more films</a> after "Skyfall", bringing his tenure up to a total of at least five outings as 007.

To be fair, it was in Esquire where the news was printed first. I'm not saying you didn't find out about it before anyone else, as you said on page one, "have been sitting on this for a while" but Esquire broke the news. :)

No Bond film in 2014 would be one of the worst things to happen at this time, I feel. We need to see that films at two year intervals can work again.
    Without any writer´s strikes.
  • brilliant news! Though I did see an interview with Barbara Broccoli where she said the misleading comment saying that she thought Craig's Bond could be the longest running Bond ever prospectively doing 1 more film than Moore?

Here's my thread on how I predict/think the Bond franchise will unfurl in the years to come;
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4181/my-step-by-step-year-by-year-plan-for-the-bond-franchise-post-skyfall
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Univex wrote:
    Without any writer´s strikes.

Hopefully this is all we need. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Another quote from Craig: "Yes, I will be doing the next two Bond films."
    Really hoping for a Fleming title for the next one just my preference.
    But Craig has signed for two more Bond films. But there's always something like re-negotiation. I know how much 'Cubby' was pulling on Roger to keep doing another one (FYEO) and another one (OP) anddd another one (AVTAK). I'd love to see a wrinkled Craig somewhere in 2019, preparing for 'When Days Are Valuable' or whatever title Bond 26 might be hehe.
  • Wouldn't mind Craig doing Bond until he's well over 50. As long as the scripts stay solid and he stays in shape.
  • I think 50 to 55 should be the max age for a Bond actor.
  • I think 50 to 55 should be the max age for a Bond actor.

agreed!
  • Is it me or does DC's running form in SF look awkward?
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 803
    mrnate8 wrote:
    Is it me or does DC's running form in SF look awkward?

I don't know that's it's just you, but I personally disagree; I think he looks pretty natural and balanced as he runs.

• Someone on Twitter mentioned his running form, which is the only reason I took notice.

DC is fantastic. What ever happened to his bashers when he was first announced as the new 007? Do those folks still feel the same way today? Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but curious to know if their views have shifted.
  • Anyway, I'm delighted he's signed on for two more films!
    I think some are more disgruntled and even meaner now that he hasn't fallen flat on his face as they predicted.
  • hisqos wrote:
    I think some are more disgruntled and even meaner now that he hasn't fallen flat on his face as they predicted.
    Redoubling their efforts to show the masses how wrong they all are? ;)

• edited November 2012 Posts: 65
    hisqos wrote:

Do we need to setup a new domain? Is http://www.danielcraigtoldyouso.com taken?