NowPlayingPodcast's James Bond series (SKYFALL!!!!)

1235»

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    edited November 2012 Posts: 4,012
    TMWTGG is up at Books and Nachos and Skyfall is up at Now Playing!

@DarthDimi, I think it's time to update the title ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Sandy wrote:

You're absolutely right, love. ;-) Listening to it in five minutes. I've got some shaving, dishes and driving to do. My mp3 player will blast SF through my ears for nearly two hours. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Sandy wrote:

You're absolutely right, love. ;-) Listening to it in five minutes. I've got some shaving, dishes and driving to do. My mp3 player will blast SF through my ears for nearly two hours. ;-)

And what an amazing two hours it will be, 3 strong recommends.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 127
    Great last show! Although I must admit I'll miss the two-a-week delight their retrospective has been.
    Great last show! Although I must admit I'll miss the two-a-week delight their retrospective has been.

Other retrospectives will follow. ;-)
  • Yes that's true but 2012 has been amazing for me personally as they covered two of my three favorite series (Bond and Batman). Only a future LotR retrospective could compare to those two!
    Yes that's true but 2012 has been amazing for me personally as they covered two of my three favorite series (Bond and Batman). Only a future LotR retrospective could compare to those two!

I think they will do that one when the final Hobbit film makes it to theatres.
  • DarthDimi wrote:
    Yes that's true but 2012 has been amazing for me personally as they covered two of my three favorite series (Bond and Batman). Only a future LotR retrospective could compare to those two!

I think they will do that one when the final Hobbit film makes it to theatres.

Yeah, hope so! That would be great.
    To be fair, I think it's been a good podcast series. Not their strongest, but it redeemed itself towards the end and the praise and love for Craig makes up for so much.
    There's still an episode of Books and Nachos today, let's consider it the encore.
    I'll be celebrating the success with a glass of the good stuff. ;-)

And at this point, @Sandy, thank you for being so participative in this thread. It means a lot to me.

flower20arrangement.12091855_std.jpg

And also thanks to @The007Swede!!
    Thank you @DarthDimi! It was a pleasure. I just wished this thread to have been more popular, but better few and good than many and... better not say anything else ;)
    Forgot to add, Octopussy short story review is up at Books and Nachos.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 127
    Thank you @DarthDimi and @Sandy, you both have kept this thread alive.
    @Sandy and @The007Swede

Just wondering if you're checking out some of the other NPP shows as well. ;-)
    Hi folks! I've been away for a couple of days and will not be very present for a while (vacations). I've checked other shows as well @DarthDimi and had a lot of fun with some of them.
  • I have listened to most of the earlier shows that interest me. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of slasher/horror and they have a lot of those. I've listened to two of the Silent Night shows and watched the first movie but I'm not sure I'll continue the retrospective. :)
    They're not getting any better, I can tell you that. ;-) But the podcasts are great as usual. :)
  • Yeah, I figured that's the case. Yes I agree. Great podcasts! :)