My Bond 50th year Anniversary collage

edited November 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 12
Hey, I posted this in another thread but it seems to not get much traffic. I made this for all the loyal Bond fans out there and wish to share with as many as possible. Let me me know what you guys think!
bond_50_anniversary_collage_by_the_hero_of_time28-d5kh5pa.png

Comments

• acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    Love it. The hard Bonds together.

Are those your favourite Bond actors?
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 12
    Hey thanks!

and yes my favourites are Sean (mainly the first 4 films), Dalton and, Craig :), although I like them all for what they were.

Edit: Also I realize I put this in the wrong area of the forum. I thought I was in fan creations, sorry.
    beanham007 wrote:
    Hey thanks!

and yes my favourites and Sean (mainly the first 4 films), Dalton and, Craig :), although I like them all for what they were.

Edit: Also I realize I put this in the wrong area of the forum. I thought I was in fan creations, sorry.

Great work and great taste! They are all different men who contributed massively to the franchise's credibility. Dalton is cooler now than years ago.

• love it also, like what you have done with the villains.
    acoppola wrote:
    beanham007 wrote:
    Hey thanks!

and yes my favourites and Sean (mainly the first 4 films), Dalton and, Craig :), although I like them all for what they were.

Great work and great taste! They are all different men who contributed massively to the franchise's credibility. Dalton is cooler now than years ago.

I agree that Dalton is considered much cooler now mainly because he played it in the same ballpark that Craig plays it in, however I have always liked Dalton as Bond, played the part very believably and had some of the best action scenes as well.

Also thanks for the feed back fire_and_ice :)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Congrats, beanham007... That´s really... BIG!
  • Perfect work, linked that on my blog http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.de/
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,243
    beanham007 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    beanham007 wrote:
    Hey thanks!

I agree that Dalton is considered much cooler now mainly because he played it in the same ballpark that Craig plays it in, however I have always liked Dalton as Bond, played the part very believably and had some of the best action scenes as well. Different sides of the same coin.

Also thanks for the feed back fire_and_ice :)

Yes indeed. Though Craig is different to Dalton, but they are no nonsense approach actors. Craig is the beginning Bond and Dalton is the Bond at the end of his rope.

I have to say I think Dalton is such an important part of Bond and he captured every past experience of Bond's story into his characterisation.

He had that haunted past about his Bond and he was on the edge as well as breaking point. What happened to Bond in CR with Le Chiffre is even subtly reflected in Dalton's portrayal. He went far into reading the books to get a feel for the character psychologically and in personality.

Look forward to more of your work. A picture is worth a thousand words.

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    beanham007 wrote:
    Let me me know what you guys think!
    bond_50_anniversary_collage_by_the_hero_of_time28-d5kh5pa.png
    That's freakin' beeeeyoutiful, man! Top shelf work.
    ^:)^
    This photo is my new desktop background. Absolutely fantastic.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Seeing as this isn't news, i've moved this thead to Fan Creations.

That's really good @beanham007. It should have been the official 50th anniversary poster. =D>
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    SJK91 wrote:
    This photo is my new desktop background. Absolutely fantastic.
    Mine too now. Thanks beanham007!

• Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

Also thanks to majorsmythe for putting this in the right section. Im nkt sure how it ended up in news.
  • beanham007 wrote:
    Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

Also thanks to majorsmythe for putting this in the right section. Im nkt sure how it ended up in news.

Hope you'll accept a pat on the back from one who seems to be persona non grata with a lot of the community......Really good job!

That is fantastic work! Must have taken a while? =D>
    Great work. You left Traci off as she is a very important Bond girl. also include Laz and Moore. Love them or hate them Moore was Bond for so freaking long, he deserves to be up there as well as my least favorite Bond, Brosnan. You got the gals and the baddies but not these Bond actors. Otherwise a good collage.
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    Great work. You left Traci off as she is a very important Bond girl. also include Laz and Moore. Love them or hate them Moore was Bond for so freaking long, he deserves to be up there as well as my least favorite Bond, Brosnan. You got the gals and the baddies but not these Bond actors. Otherwise a good collage.

?
    I have all the Bonds on there and I made a point of putting Tracy on there to show that she was important to Bond.

Are you sure that you viewed the entire thing? The forum usually cuts big pictures for some reason. Right-click and select "open image in new tab or view image" to see the whole thing.

*Also OHMSS is my third favourite Bond film so I wouldn't forget it:P
    @beauham007
    My apologies to you. I did not see the whole picture on my laptop. My home computer I see the whole thing. Thanks.

GREAT WORK.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Bloody fantastic. And you put the best three together. Good show, mate, a wonderful tribute if I ever saw one. :)>-
    Wow, I am in awe! Very epic job @beanham007! I am extremely impressed!