Greg Williams Bond on Set pics

edited November 2012 in News Posts: 6,601
39 HQ versions from Greg Williams fantastic "Skyfall - Bond on Set" Portfolio, to click:

th_001.jpg th_002.jpg th_003.jpg th_004.jpg th_005.jpg th_006.jpg

th_007.jpg th_008.jpg th_009.jpg th_010.jpg th_011.jpg th_012.jpg

th_013.jpg th_014.jpg th_015.jpg th_016.jpg th_017.jpg th_018.jpg

th_019.jpg th_020.jpg th_021.jpg th_022.jpg th_023.jpg th_024.jpg

th_025.jpg th_026.jpg th_027.jpg th_028.jpg th_029.jpg th_030.jpg

th_031.jpg th_032.jpg th_033.jpg th_034.jpg th_035.jpg th_036.jpg

th_037.jpg th_038.jpg th_039.jpg

D_C, DTD

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thanks, Germanlady, really good stuff here!
    Thanks, but it seems, nobody is interested. Too busy harking at each other.
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    great pics, thank you GermanLady :)
  • Fantastic pics!

I love the Skyfall explosion!
    I guess there is no need to mention Berenice or is there? ;-)

And I wonder if Craig, while standing on that digger upon a moving train, ever thought to himself "How absurd is my life really?" ;-)
  • Thanks for uploading these!

The picture of the fallen statue is awesome.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Fantastic pics!

I love the Skyfall explosion!
    I guess there is no need to mention Berenice or is there? ;-)

And I wonder if Craig, while standing on that digger upon a moving train, ever thought to himself "How absurd is my life really?" ;-)

When your reportedly being paid $17million you don't ask questions.
    Funnily enough, he more then once said, how he - not only on this film - asks himself this question. But what counts is, that you do it and he sure does it 150%. ;)

Nice it gets some love :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for these. They make for some nice wallpapers.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Is there any possibility that there's any similar pictures but from the QoS book?
    I am sure, we have them. Gotta ask.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Great pics @Germanlady! I think you are the person to ask, is there any footage from the Britannia awards? I watched the Daniel Day Lewis hilarious speech and Hugh Jackman's joke about Craig, I'm curious about the rest.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Wow, great stuff! The shot with Judi and Michael is very touching!
    Sandy wrote:
    Great pics @Germanlady! I think you are the person to ask, is there any footage from the Britannia awards? I watched the Daniel Day Lewis hilarious speech and Hugh Jackman's joke about Craig, I'm curious about the rest.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/11/08/skyfall-director-sam-mendes-considering-directing-new-two-james-bond-films

..and I wrote you a pm, Sandy.

• And I wonder if Craig, while standing on that digger upon a moving train, ever thought to himself "How absurd is my life really?" ;-)

I'm sure he asked the same question getting naked with Berenice and Eva Green ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Mendes needs to make up his damn mind. Does he want to back away from the stressful schedule, or dip back in?! CHOOSE!

I'm sure he asked the same question getting naked with Berenice and Eva Green ;)
    Those are the times when you ask yourself "HOW THE HELL DID I GET THIS LUCKY?!"
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    edited November 2012 Posts: 4,012
    Mendes needs to make up his damn mind. Does he want to back away from the stressful schedule, or dip back in?! CHOOSE!

Those are the times when you ask yourself "HOW THE HELL DID I GET THIS LUCKY?!"

And then he goes home to Rachel "awesome" Weisz!

EDIT: Great find @Germanlady, I hope Mendes goes for it. I didn't get the PM!?
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    edited November 2012 Posts: 972
    Oh man.. Thanks for the photos! They look great! I have the book and I really love it and I think its better than the previous Bond on Set books...

Please upload more! I especially love the one with Bond in his suit coming out of the Aston Martin...
  • Thanks, great pics. Good to see things from the perspective of the actors and film makers.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Sandy wrote:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/11/08/skyfall-director-sam-mendes-considering-directing-new-two-james-bond-films

This would be great especially as I called it quite a while ago when it was announced Craig is contracted to do at least 2 more that Mendes should direct the remainder of Craig's tenure.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Just seen them great work @germanlady Thankyou for all the hard work that you put in so we
    can all keep up regards coggins .
    Thanks coggins. I appreciate this.

@Sandy - sortry for hijacking this, but did you get my pm? Because it went wrong between the two of us before.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Sandy wrote:

This would be great especially as I called it quite a while ago when it was announced Craig is contracted to do at least 2 more that Mendes should direct the remainder of Craig's tenure.

What exactly do you mean, double? There was no talk about that during the Britannia awards. Just a lovely honoring from Sam.
    Mendes potentially directing Bond 24 and 25.
    No, like I said, there was no talk of that. IMO, it all depends on whether or not the script makes his mouth watery. It seems, it is a highly exhausting experience aside from being a wonderful experience, too.
  • Amazing photos! Thanks for posting them!
    I love how the awesome shot of Craig firing his gun is number 007. ;)
    You should all buy a copy! It really is a great book! :-bd