The Gunbarrel...

SAMSAM
edited November 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 107
First, I want to point out that I believe Skyfall to be an excellent return to Bond's Legacy

And you may believe I am being quite criticial considering, though nevertheless ...

I cannot understand why they cannot get the gunbarrel ( one of the most iconic introductions in movie history ) right !

I'm sorry; I don't accept the gunbarrel not being appropriate at the beginning of Skyfall, it would have worked. Do the gunbarrel then have the opening shot ( Dim Lit Corridor ) - and following a couple of seconds of setting scene JB - DC moves into scene ... Very similiar to Diamonds are Forever Intro

It does not work at end ... period.

Perhaps I'm being way too critical, though it does frustrate me ...

MOD: title edited to remove this 'spoiler'

Comments

• Yes! it had more sense at the end here than in QOS but... it's imperious to get it back at the beginning!
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Sam, do you understand what a SPOILER is? ANY idea?
    Good GRIEF.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2012 Posts: 4,399
    and because of that... i am posting the gun barrel at the end of this thread - because it is bound to get shut down really soon.... next time, please post this gripe in one of the other 30,000 dedicated threads to this topic (or so it seems like)...

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Dammit. Another spoiler that i didn't want to know about.

X( Thank you VERY MUCH, SAM. :-L
    Nah, it worked perfectly at the end in Skyfall. Not in QOS, it shouldn't have been in that movie at all.
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
This discussion has been closed.