Skyfall Tickets On Sale - Who's Booked Already?

13»

Comments

Alan007 wrote:
    Going for the 7.30 pm screening on friday.

Any Belfast/Northern Ireland fans movie house are having a charity premier on thursday night.

http://www.moviehouse.co.uk/news/item/54/skyfall-charity-screening/

Already have my tickets for this. Do you know if it's black tie? The girl on the phone didn't know and the website only mentions champagne reception.
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    Im coming to London on 28th and booked BFI on Monday the 29th, 9pm show....
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    in addition to the press screening thursday, I just booked for thefriday after the national premíere, 20:40 at the biggest IMAX in the country ;)
  • I couldn't wait until next week. I'm seeing it Friday, then I'll see it again with my nephew next week.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm still waiting for the SF weekend release tickets to come out. I bought my midnight premiere tickets weeks ago, and then I'll see it again that weekend, the following week, and the following weekend.
  • Just bought my IMAX tickets for 'Skyfall'. Hurry up, Nov. 8!
    Going on Saturday :-)
  • 48 hours away for me
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Bought my ticket today, the first showing (10:20) on Friday.
  • Snap MajorDSmythe , booked gold class at 10:20 at Vue Friday
  • 10.30 tomorrow for me
  • Had mine booked for a while. 7:30pm tomorrow at my local Vue cinema in the Over 18 showing. Highly excited now........
    The theater I'm attending for the midnight premiere only has 6:30 showtimes for SF on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I surmise it hasn't been properly updated yet, as it did the same for 'Breaking Dawn: Part II' - sad that I know that - when the weekend tickets were announced a few weeks ago.

Getting home early Thursday to wait out my time for the midnight premiere. Looking forward to it, it's so close now!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I don't know how people go to midnight viewings. I'd be falling asleep.
    doubleoego wrote:
    I don't know how people go to midnight viewings. I'd be falling asleep.

I have in the past, but it varies. I'll be damn sure to stay up for this, but I've fallen asleep before, as sad as it is.
  • I'm trying to decide if advance tickets are necessary. I'd rather not pay the $3 "convenience fee" if I can walk up the day of and get in.
  • chamutakramchamutakram Dallas
    I'm trying to decide if advance tickets are necessary. I'd rather not pay the $3 "convenience fee" if I can walk up the day of and get in.

Are you trying to buy them online? I bought mine for friday at the theater without the convenience fee.
  • Are you trying to buy them online? I bought mine for friday at the theater without the convenience fee.

Yeah, only because I'm going to a theater out of town.
    Are you trying to buy them online? I bought mine for friday at the theater without the convenience fee.

Yeah, only because I'm going to a theater out of town.

I bought my midnight premiere tickets over a month ago, and the showing still hasn't sold out at my theater. Granted, the town I'm seeing the film in isn't like NYC or LA, but still. It may be best to play it safe and order them online, rather than hope it doesn't sell out and get screwed when you arrive with no seats left.
  • chamutakramchamutakram Dallas
    Or you could get there about two hours before the movie starts, buy the tickets, go get something to eat and then come back. I don't think they will sell out a day before the show, but then again, I might be wrong.
  • tqbtqb
    I got advanced tickets to see it on Wed :D