OHMSS Homage

edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 1,778
Given the fact that it's Global James Bond day I thought I'd take this opportunity to share this with all of you. This is a short film I made last March that's basically my loveletter to OHMSS. And please don't tell me that this is a rip-off of the safe-cracking scene. I knew full well what I was doing and for the record I didn't intend to use so much of Barry's OHMSS score but damnit it worked so well. This short was directed by myself @DoubleOhhSeven and stars @Jarrod. MI6 board members united for this effort. Hope you enjoy. :)

Comments

• Anybody? I was really hoping for some feedback.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If I wasn't stuck on duty in my dorm hall tonight, I would most certainly watch it. I apologize for not seeing this before in advance, I must have skimmed over it, and the creation of so many new topics daily really buries things around here anymore. I'll give it a watch when I get the chance!
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    DoubleOhhSeven: That was a great job of editing. I think you have a future there. Best of luck!
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    If I wasn't stuck on duty in my dorm hall tonight, I would most certainly watch it. I apologize for not seeing this before in advance, I must have skimmed over it, and the creation of so many new topics daily really buries things around here anymore. I'll give it a watch when I get the chance!

I understand. Please give it a look when you're free. I'd love to hear your opinion.
    Goldenball wrote:
    DoubleOhhSeven: That was a great job of editing. I think you have a future there. Best of luck!

Thanks so much @Goldenball. Lord knows we spent enough time on it during the editing process :).
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Good work. Really enjoyed the use of the OHMSS score.
  • I missed this @DoubleOhhSeven first time

Very very good :) I enjoyed it, Can you overuse the OHMSS score? It is brilliant, after all. A nice homage...consider doing anymore??
  • I missed this @DoubleOhhSeven first time

Very very good :) I enjoyed it, Can you overuse the OHMSS score? It is brilliant, after all. A nice homage...consider doing anymore??

Many thanks for the kind words. The short film I'm working on next will be quite different but like everything thing I do it'll have a nod or two to the James Bond films. It just won't be a full on tribute.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Awesome video. it reminds me alot of the YOLT Homage I did in my Bruce Murdock video I made.