James Bond meets the Reds!

2»

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Is it me or with that tache does DC look a great shout for playing Red Grant in a faithful adaptation of the book?
    RogueAgent wrote:
    He maybe a fine Bond but has questionable taste in his preference of Football team. Liverpool are an average team at best hanging on to past glories.

All supporters are guilty of that though! Even us Norwich fans! :))

Norwich? You're very brave to admit that! Actually your rise to the Premier league was very impressive. Reminds me of my local team Southampton FC! :)

Nothing brave about it really, just a very proud fan of my team just like you.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/gerrard-would-be-good-007 few quotes in there from DC about gerrard being the next bond 8-| not sure what the source is thou
    He is just being polite ;) sounds like something someone would say.
  • Rafa Benitez, the Timothy Dalton of Liverpool managers
    Germanlady wrote:
    He is just being polite ;) sounds like something someone would say.

yep lol i love how i only have two heros thou and they both love each other and would love to do each others jobs lol i read an article once where stevie was saying how much he loved bond.
    i got asked the question the other day which one i love more LFC or bond? and i couldnt choose :-))

Rafa Benitez, the Timothy Dalton of Liverpool managers

hows that mate haha , bit like marmite? ya love him or ya hate him?

• edited October 2012 Posts: 774
    DCisared wrote:

hows that mate haha , bit like marmite? ya love him or ya hate him?

Because he's balding heavily?
  • I am a Liverpool fan and was/remain a huge Rafa fan. The comparison is this: both undervalued at what they did, both restored there position to former glories, both left prematurely, both with a massive cult following.

Both had enemies in the press and both were only truly appreciated and missed when there successor's work was known :)
    I am a Liverpool fan and was/remain a huge Rafa fan. The comparison is this: both undervalued at what they did, both restored there position to former glories, both left prematurely, both with a massive cult following.

Both had enemies in the press and both were only truly appreciated and missed when there successor's work was known :)

very nice! and i tend to agree!
  • RC7RC7
    The Spanish waiter could be DC's J.W. Pepper
    RC7 wrote:
    The Spanish waiter could be DC's J.W. Pepper

Hate that fat Spanish waiter chant but kudos for making me laugh I liked that lol
  • Whoever the next Bond is he better be a Hammers fan.

That's actually a really good comparison.
  • Love the fact that Daniel Craig is a Liverpool fan. Something I like to mention to colleagues at work........