edited June 2020 in Actors Posts: 121

Comments

• I really enjoyed that interview! Thanks for posting that. I'd sure love to meet him; George seems like the one Bond actor whom I have a real shot at meeting (at a convention)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'd love to strangle his manager, btw. :-q
  • Mate, that's awesome.

BTW, if 007 wants to go out on the town with you, you call off work!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 4,622
    What a funny intv that was. Laz -- still an old reprobate. The blonde host seemed to get a real kick out of him. I laughed when the male host said that based on the emails they were getting, George might still have some opportunities. Laz seemd impressed too.
    He's a great guy. He's always been my #2 Bond. I've always held Sean and Laz to be a cut above the others. Sean and Laz were the two youngest Bonds, the two that moved the best - like panthers both of them. Both natural athletes and both sported the perfect Bond look.
    James, I can't believe you didn't jump at the chance to hang with the guy.
    I would have quit my job. The stories he could tell, not to mention the girls you're bound to meet, just hanging with him.
    He could do with some more modern looking eyewear, or is that big-lensed look coming back in style?
  • Many thanks for posting this interview. George was on top form and it was very lighthearted. He touched on making a couple of bad choices. He so should have done more Bond but as he said, at least he can look back and say he had fun! I would like to meet him given the opportunity.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Mate, that's awesome.

BTW, if 007 wants to go out on the town with you, you call off work!

I was about to say that. The chances of something like this happens again are slim and none.
    People go on about the fact that GL should have made more films. His agent did the world of Bond a huge favour IMO. Having said that I love OHMSS as a film, if not the actor involved.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 121
  • JamesC wrote:
    Yeh agreed my friends, stupid call on my part.

Tonight though met him again and had a few chats, signed some more things...and watched OHMSS with 600 people, unforgettable experience.

Rachel Grant was also there and had a long chat with her and even got her number :P Extremely down to earth. Both of them did an hour long Q&A heard both talk about stories we have never heard. Someone took a good video of it all, I will see if I can track it down for you all :) Will put up some photos tomorrow.

Colour me jealous :) Anyway, nice to have you back, James! Any more fan films coming, or are you out of the business?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Well played @JamesC. It seems you really made the best of your time. I look forward to the video if you're able to track it down.

Thanks for the interview too. I can't believe Lazenby said one girl a day was a "bad day"!
  • I made this for you to print and keep in your pocket at all times, just in case you forget next time [-(

YES.jpg
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---