Extremely Limited tickets available for Graham Norton Show with Daniel Craig - Sun 21st October

edited October 2012 in News Posts: 5
Hello!

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right...!
I work on the BBC1 chat show The Graham Norton Show in the UK. We are recording a show with the stars of Skyfall on Sunday 21st October in Waterloo, London.

We have an extremely limited number of tickets available for fans and I wanted to let you guys, who clearly love all things Bond, have the chance to come along to the studio and watch the record. We probably have about 20 places going spare.

If you are interested in coming to the show please get in touch with me at [email protected] and let me know why you think you should get a ticket. Also we love memorabilia so if you have any unusual Bond stuff in your collections please do let me know and we might show it to our guests.

Thanks!
Mike

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Who else will be on apart from Daniel Craig? This sounds like a great opportunity.
  • Hi Samuel001
    There are a couple of other BIG stars of the film as well as Daniel. I think I may be in trouble if I tell all, but suffice to say you won't be disappointed.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,352
    Great news, so a Skyfall special then? :D

If I was closer, I'd go. I'm sure someone here will take up this chance though.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If I was remotely close, I would go. Still nice to see extremely kind and generous opportunities given out like this.
    I'm not remotely close at all (Leicester) but I wouldn't want to miss out on a rare opportunity like this. Craig is my favourite actor, so it'd be wonderful to see him.
  • By the way - the show record starts at 7pm but we would need people to arrive by about 5:30pm.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,506
    What an opportunity! Well i am an absolute James Bond nut! My girlfriend, step kids, family, and friends all tell me so! ;)) But they all love to see the things i have! Oooo errr?!!! ;)

Also i think Graham Norton is hilarious and fully aproove of his sense of humour!
    TheGNShow wrote:
    By the way - the show record starts at 7pm but we would need people to arrive by about 5:30pm.

TheGNShow - how will you get in touch with the people who have been selected? And when abouts will they know?
    robboadam wrote:
    TheGNShow wrote:
    By the way - the show record starts at 7pm but we would need people to arrive by about 5:30pm.

TheGNShow - how will you get in touch with the people who have been selected? And when abouts will they know?

Also when will the show air to the public?
    RogueAgent wrote:
    robboadam wrote:
    TheGNShow wrote:

Also when will the show air to the public?

Friday 26th October.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Sent you an email, Mike :)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Sent you an email, Mike :)

Same :D
  • it's a great offer - but i know how naughty graham is... and have a feeling any bond nerds in the audience *might* just get singled out and laughed at on the show..
    If it's a Bond special, who else who be there?
    Samuel001 wrote:

Dench and Bardem.
  • I'll let the people who have emailed me know tomorrow if they've got tickets and then possibly delete the post (or make sure it's clear on the forum that the tickets are gone) . I hope those who don't get the chance to come don't feel too bad - you'll all be able to watch the show on TV on 26th Oct at 10:35PM (as robboadam kindly pointed out)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Put it on here that the tickets are gone and then we will close the thread
    robboadam wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Dench and Bardem.

LOL!

I was replying to @Pussfella's post. I should have quoted it.
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    robboadam wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Dench and Bardem.

LOL!

I was replying to @Pussfella's post. I should have quoted it.

i meant the real hard core fans.. ie us... dont want to sound cynical - i bet it will be great - just be aware that your most geeky justifications you give to our researcher friend will prob be read out by graham as he stands next to you with the audience (and dan) laughing at you! ;)
    Ha, you're most likely right! Can't wait to watch it in a couple of weeks.
    Pussfella wrote:
    it's a great offer - but i know how naughty graham is... and have a feeling any bond nerds in the audience *might* just get singled out and laughed at on the show..

It wouldn't bother me! I get laughed at at work! =)) To see more Bond stars up close is well worth it! :-bd
  • Hi everyone - the offer of tickets has now closed. Thanks to everyone who has emailed me. I will be sending you an email this Sunday to let you know if you are coming. We appreciate all the interest and hope to get as many of you in as possible. As I said the show will be on 26th October for anyone who missed this post or can't make it.
    Cheers
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,347
    Thank you for the info, and let's hope the chosen ones have a good time! :)

<b>Closed</b>
This discussion has been closed.