Skyfall Tickets On Sale - Who's Booked Already?

Comments

• I managed to get hold of world premier tickets at the albert hall on the 23rd!! Very excited. Selling the other 2 if anyone is interested!?
    I managed to get hold of world premier tickets at the albert hall on the 23rd!! Very excited. Selling the other 2 if anyone is interested!?

Depends on price knowing how much they ORIGINALLY sold for?
  • HELL YES as long it's not too expensive...I am flying to London from Canada just for the Premiere
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Finally booked! A tip for everyone. Never ask if anyone would like to go with you to see a film. It can take this long to book!
    :)) To hell with that samuel! Get YOUR ticket! That's the important one! ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Yeah, lesson learned. Roll on 1:30pm on Saturday. I can survive one more day - just...
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Yeah, lesson learned. Roll on 1:30pm on Saturday. I can survive one day - just...

Enjoy it my friend, i know i will and by the looks of my good lady? I think she will too seeing as she knows DC will have his top off and also that he will have his trunks on again! :P
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I'm gonna book tomorrow for the night premiere 00:07 on 26th of October.

Advanced ticket sales starts tomorrow in Sweden.
  • Got mine for 8pm on the 26th, lads night out, then seeing it Saturday afternoon with my son, not long now!
    At this time in 3 weeks me and my wonderful woman will be in our favourite Chinese restaurant enjoying a lovely meal. Then we go to see Skyfall a couple of hours later! Can't wait!!!!!! :D \m/ <:-P 8-}
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 40,449
    I purchased my tickets after work yesterday evening - midnight premiere of the film here in the US - so I surmise the advance tickets should be out in the rest of the country. Went to see 'Taken 2' at my cinema of ticket purchase, so I went ahead and had my SF tickets printed out there, too. They look so...beautiful.

A woman in the line we were waiting in was eavesdropping, and I surmise she saw the tickets and asked "Is this the line for Skyfall?"

Just booked ticket for 10am on Friday morning at my local Cineworld which has IMAX screen! About 20 seats already booked by the looks of it. I did get a few odd looks from colleagues at work a few days ago when they learnt I was taking the Friday off to see it. My excuse is that I'm off to watch rugby (Bath) on the Saturday and am not prepared to wait until Sunday before seeing SF!!
    db5007 wrote:
    Just booked ticket for 10am on Friday morning at my local Cineworld which has IMAX screen! About 20 seats already booked by the looks of it. I did get a few odd looks from colleagues at work a few days ago when they learnt I was taking the Friday off to see it. My excuse is that I'm off to watch rugby (Bath) on the Saturday and am not prepared to wait until Sunday before seeing SF!!

Don't worry about them; I've already called off work Friday, called off my meeting Thursday (to get to the theater incredibly early), and plan on skipping my last two classes. And I called off the entirety of the weekend.
    Going to the regional Premiere in Hatfield on the 25th with my Dad, cant wait.
    Since it's coming out one day early here in the US, I've booked my Skyfall IMAX tickets for November 8th! I'm going to have to stay off this website for a good two weeks after its released in the UK...
  • Have had the evening showing at my local Odeon booked up since two weeks ago. I am now using all my cunning and gadgetry to attempt to steal the gigantic Skyfall cutout in the cinema lobby. It's not the kind of thing you can slip out under your jacket. Anyone got an articulated lorry?
    I'm guessing tickets other than the midnight premiere will be available the week of release? I keep checking daily so I can book another ticket for the weekend, because 'Breaking Dawn Part II' weekend tickets are already available.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Well I was planning to see it in IMAX the weekend it came out since I'm in London then for my mates wedding, but now I'm seeing it in Manchester on the monday because I'll be down there anyway and my sister wants me to take her kid to see it.

It's his first cinema Bond film :) He's really excited.
    @thelivingroyale, I hope you and your nephew enjoy it. I've heard quite a few people talking about SF being their first cinema Bond film, and I hope they have as much fun as we will. I've already got my money and viewings planned out.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 406
    Had a look at my local cinema, still nothing there, although I could buy tickets to watch all the twilight films back to back or the new one in 3 weeks time. Yea show that crap but not an old bond film.

So a week to go and I've no idea what time it'll be on it, luckily I work for myself so if the first showing is at 2 o'clock I'll still be ok
  • At Birmingham IMAX 27th morning showing. I will buy a coke to any members if they are around.

going for the 10.30 showing friday on my own so I can enjoy it in peace, then dressing up in the evening, all in suits and tux and then following week with wife
  • I've booked for the BFI London the friday at 15.00. What time doe they usually open the doors at the BFI??
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Just booked my tickets tonight at my local IMAX for Nov 9th. I would have loved to see it on the 8th at midnight and get that cool poster, but I just can't do midnight screenings (won't be able to stay awake). Plus my mother decided she wanted to see the movie as well (she loves Jarvier Bardem).
  • Got mine for the advanced screening on Nov 19
  • Got tickets for sat 27th at 9pm with my wife...go for a meal before then submerge myself in what could be the best Bond yet
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I just got word from Sony, on behalf of 007NL and James bond Netherlands, I will be at the pre-release press screening on the 25th :D
    Only downside is that It's on a college day, but I can skip one day ;)
    Going for the 7.30 pm screening on friday.

Any Belfast/Northern Ireland fans movie house are having a charity premier on thursday night.

http://www.moviehouse.co.uk/news/item/54/skyfall-charity-screening/
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    RyanKint wrote:
    I've booked for the BFI London the friday at 15.00. What time doe they usually open the doors at the BFI??

in the morning a think mate , there is a costa in their and a bar so could have a nice chilled pint if ya get there early :-bd