My Fan Tributes - Celebrating James Bond's 50th Anniversary!!

edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 70
Hey Bond fans,

In celebration of the 50 year anniversary of James Bond, I have put together three tribute videos. Featuring some of the most exciting and iconic scenes, memorable lines and footage from Skyfall, I hope you enjoy these action-packed 007 montages and join me in celebrating Bond's Golden jubilee: October 5th 2012, Global James Bond day.

Firstly I present an action-packed 'Anniversary' tribute. Featuring a rapid succession of some of the most exciting and iconic scenes in the series. I really wanted to take a page out of the official trailer for the Bond 50 collection, but show that all the Bond films are as exciting as the newer films (in other words, it's not Craig-centric, but each actor shares the glory). I wanted to emphasize that the Blu-Ray collection will indeed offer "The Complete Bond Experience".

Second is a montage featuring classic lines from all the James Bond films, set to the unforgettable background music of Carly Simon's "Nobody Does It Better". These are some of the lines that I find most memorable. If I could manage it, I would have this go on for three times longer and fit in all the other classic lines. But short and sharp is better I think!

Finally in anticipation of the 23rd Official James Bond film, Skyfall, I have improved my fan-made 'Ultimate' Trailer which brings together almost all of the current footage from the Skyfall teasers and trailers! I hope you enjoy my fan trailer and get equally pumped for what is gearing up to be one of the best installments of our favourite series.

Follow the links at the end of each video to continue to the next compilation.
All feedback is welcome; do these videos leave you shaken and stirred?

Cheers!

James Bond will return... in Skyfall, the next exciting film in the James Bond series, produced by Eon Productions for MGM, Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment. Directed by Sam Mendes, it features Daniel Craig's third performance as James Bond, Judi Dench as 'M' and Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva, the film's villain. Also starring Bérénice Marlohe as Sévérine, Ralph Fiennes as Mallory, and Naomie Harris as Eve.

Visit http://www.007.com to find out more.
Due for an October-November worldwide release.

"Nobody Does It Better" by Carly Simon is owned and licensed by WMG.
Adele's "Skyfall" single is available for purchase in iTunes stores everywhere.
This is a celebration of my favourite film series; no copyright infringement is intended.

Edited by Brendan Parsons. I took some editing influence from other fan tributes, so I apologize for similarities.

If you would like to connect with me on Twitter, please follow the link:
http://twitter.com/#!/BrendanParsons

Comments