Never have I ever (Bond style)

edited September 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 5,774
May I propose a classic drinking game ? Although, as there are no drinks available here, with a little change of rule. The one who has done something James Bond has done gets to pick the next question. So, here are the rules: one person say that he never did something 007 has done (it must, of course, be the truth), and the one who answer that he did gets to say what he didn't do that Bond did, and so on. I start:

Never have I ever driven a boat.

Comments

• Never have I ever driven a boat.
  • I have driven a boat but I have never driven an aston martin :-(
  • I have driven a boat but I have never driven an aston martin :-(

You get to pick the next question then :)
  • ok...maybe I am a bit confused by this game...i thought by saying I have never driven an aston martin was the next step...now someone else has to say that they have driven an aston martin?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have driven a boat but I have never driven an aston martin :-(

You get to pick the next question then :)
    He did. Now the next person will be someone who HAS driven an Aston (lucky!), and then they will name something Bond has done that they haven't.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I have also never driven an Aston Martin.
  • I've never driven an Aston Martin.
    ok...maybe I am a bit confused by this game...i thought by saying I have never driven an aston martin was the next step...now someone else has to say that they have driven an aston martin?

Ah sorry, I got confused. I didn't know you were saying that as the question, I just thought you were randomly saying it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We may not get someone on here that has...
  • Does remote control count?
    Does remote control count?

It may need to. I remember one guy on here that said he had driven an Aston, but I don't know who it was...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Never have I ever driven an Aston Martin (but I want to!!! And someone on here said they had ... I'm sure ...)
    Me neither...
  • You know, I went into a store today, bought a soda, and the proprietor gave me the exact change
  • You know, I went into a store today, bought a soda, and the proprietor gave me the exact change

I can honestly say that I have never ever had that happen to me...

,,,because I've never drank soda ;-)

I have driven an Aston Martin.

I have never been Skiing.
  • OddJaws wrote:

I have been skiing.

I have never ever been on a hang-glider.

• Never have I ever been on a hang glider.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    OddJaws wrote:

I have been skiing.

I have never ever been on a hang-glider.

Anyone who has?