There are some really good covers.It's hard to vote just for one/
    I guess #4 has my vote
    #8 has mine.
    #4, #5 and #13 are my favourites, final vote goes to #4
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    #6 for me
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited August 2012 Posts: 4,312
    I'll go with Dr. No (#2). This is a defining scene from the film that characterizes Bond's ruthlessness. Most other covers are variations on used or unused poster art and lack this artistic insight/genuity.

What is Marylin Monroe's role in this poll?
    I can imagine the #4 style applied to all covers, it's quite professionally presented so that cover takes my vote.
  • I vote for #1
    #8 - LTK.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Number 7 please!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Nice work, everyone. :) I am voting for #1.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 140
    All are fantastic covers.
    Definitely gonna vote for #4 though. I do love the simplicity of #5+#6 but #4 speaks to me most. And in addition it could be very cool to see it spread out over every Bond flic. The Bond pose, and the other characters shots in the barrel. Very nice indeed sir.
    The spine would be the only thing I'd change. Maybe pure white with the logo. Then maybe the film number at the bottom.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Number 5, please.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2012 Posts: 4,447
    Number 4 with number 7 close second. With number 7 i have a problem with the number 14, but it have a bit humor with May Day, with number 4 mabey the golden text can have been a bit lower so that you read them better. 3th place my vote go to Dr No, in specialy because of fandom of it.