The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    United are masters of grasping defeat from the jaws of victory this season, I would not put it past Coventry getting an equalizer here.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Coventry with hell of a shot, Onana with a great save.
    Rasmus has had no service throughout the game, our wingers want to shoot rather than pick a pass or cross.
    I jinxed Rasmus he got his best chance of the game and feet got caught up.
    Coventry have a penalty in injury time, typical. VAR...
    I think VAR will give this...
    Penalty given, wt... that is harsh. Grealish had a similar situation and was not given.

3 - 3
    This is on TH if we lose this.
    edited April 21 Posts: 23,400
    Rashford off Amad on. Rashford looks injured though TH playing him when he has contributed nothing for most of the games will be TH's undoing.

Amad to score the winner...
    Amad looks class, its ridiculous he is not starting games.

Extra time...
    Bruno hits the bar... this game is stress, Casemiro was in deep trouble trying to track a runner and got lucky.
    Wow Coventry were a whisker away from scoring after a great break.
    Coventry hit the bar, this is a nightmare.
    OMG Coventry score in the 120th minute. 4 - 3.
    TH will be sacked.
    I feel sick.
    Looks offside...
    Offside OMG nervous wreck, United you can't lose on penalties now after that.

Corner to united in last seconds.
    Penalties, insane game.
    Casemiro passes ball to keeper great start, we are doomed.
    edited April 21 Posts: 23,400
    Coventry sore 1 - 0
    Come on Dalot... scores get in. 1 - 1
    Coventry 2 - 1
    Erikson... 2 -2
    Coventry 2 - 2 Onana saves come on.
    Bruno 3 - 2 to United...
    Coventry skies it come on 3 - 2
    Rasmus to win it... goooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 4 - 2 phew we were so lucky its unreal, credit to Coventry they deserved better.
    Missed the game as I was out. Haven't seen any highlights yet, but what a shock it would have been should Coventry have beat United!

From a United perspective though, getting a final to look forward to, despite the season they have had, must feel really good.

I doubt Arsenal fans will have much to feel happy about by the time the season is over…
    edited April 22 Posts: 23,400
    Missed the game as I was out. Haven't seen any highlights yet, but what a shock it would have been should Coventry have beat United!

From a United perspective though, getting a final to look forward to, despite the season they have had, must feel really good.

I doubt Arsenal fans will have much to feel happy about by the time the season is over…

After the dust has settled its good to be in the final though we desperately need to get defenders back as we only have Dalot, AWB and Maguire fit from out entire squad, and if we get defenders back they need wrapping up in cotton wool.

After the dust has settled its good to be in the final though we desperately need to get defenders back as we only have Dalot, AWB and Maguire fit from out entire squad, and if we get defenders back they need wrapping up in cotton wool.

Definitely. I briefly considered Dalot on my wildcard, but considering the injuries United have right now, I don't think it's the best idea.
    My captain choice this week has baffled even myself, I think I had no idea who to pick do just randomly chose VVD which was futile 😂

City and Arsenal will go to the wire it seems.
    Made 2 transfers one being a hit, the Hit maybe a sideways move only time will tell.
    My captain choice this week has baffled even myself, I think I had no idea who to pick do just randomly chose VVD which was futile 😂

City and Arsenal will go to the wire it seems.

Many captained Salah this gameweek, so picking VVD probably didn't hurt your rank that munch. Really wish I had taken a punt on Eze instead of having him as my vice captain!

That depends. Arsenal have a tricky fixture this weekend…

Made 2 transfers one being a hit, the Hit maybe a sideways move only time will tell.

I decided to play my wildcard before tomorrow's deadline. Really struggling with my team though, so I don't feel that confident with the changes I've made.
    I am not checking my team as I will likely do something I regret, ignoring my team on game day seems to work for me.
    Here's a quick look at gameweek 34 before the gameweek 35 deadline in less than an hour! Gameweek 34 was probably the round of fixtures this season that saw the most points variance. The average score was quite high, at 76 points, but many managers ended up with bigger scores than this, or lower. Our league was no different, and we even had a few three digit scores among our managers. Best of all was Red Warriors, who finished the gameweek with 121 points. Congratulations! =D>

nPSJOC4.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami
    GW 24: TeamXtreme
    GW 25: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 26: Flip & Flop
    GW 27: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 28: Red Warriors & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: You Only Live Rice
    GW 30: The best
    GW 31: TeamXtreme
    GW 32: CSAC
    GW 33: TeamXtreme
    GW 34: Red Warriors
    ______

Remember to have your teams ready by 11:00, UK time!
    I am not checking my team as I will likely do something I regret, ignoring my team on game day seems to work for me.

If I hadn't played the wildcard this week, I'd be reluctant to do much too. Making the right transfers have been really difficult this season :))