The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I best check my team though it is a mess I could easily ship out a 3rd of the players.
  • edited April 2 Posts: 17,295
    Ollie Watkins -Hamstring injury - 75% chance of playing
    Alphonse Areola -Groin Injury - Unknown return date

The Watkins injury made my transfer decisions a bit easier. Not that optimistic about my team this gameweek though.
    I best check my team though it is a mess I could easily ship out a 3rd of the players.

On a -4 at the moment. I've been tempted to wildcard, but I think it's better to keep the WC available until later…
    Here are the gameweek 31 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 7
    Haaland: 3
    Son: 2
    Saka: 2
    Solanke: 1
    Watkins: 1
    Isak: 1

A favourable fixture against Sheffield United makes seven managers look to Salah for the captaincy this gameweek. Haaland, Son and Saka are the only other players backed by more than one manager. Good luck everyone!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

The Watkins injury made my transfer decisions a bit easier. Not that optimistic about my team this gameweek though.

On a -4 at the moment. I've been tempted to wildcard, but I think it's better to keep the WC available until later…

Been out all day at the beach so missed the deadline, i am not optimistic about this GW.lol

Been out all day at the beach so missed the deadline, i am not optimistic about this GW.lol

Your team looks in good shape though. 8 points from Isak, 5 points from Bowen, and you will get Zabarnyi and his 7 points off the bench if Ake doesn't play.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited April 4 Posts: 2,355
    Need some Liverpool clean sheet points today as i have 3 defenders. 🙏

Your team looks in good shape though. 8 points from Isak, 5 points from Bowen, and you will get Zabarnyi and his 7 points off the bench if Ake doesn't play.

Think Foden got me points also, no idea if Haaland played (my captain). I can't get on FPL site they have blocked me, think its because of my VPN lol
    edited April 4 Posts: 23,395
    Finally got back on, both my captain and vice captain did not play :))

Small consolation is my first sub has 7 points, my second sub is Garnacho.

5 players in my squad are on 0 points. @-)
    Need some Liverpool clean sheet points today as i have 3 defenders. 🙏

Only got Salah myself, so I'm hoping for an unlikely Sheffield United goal!
    Finally got back on, both my captain and vice captain did not play :))

Small consolation is my first sub has 7 points, my second sub is Garnacho.

5 players in my squad are on 0 points. @-)

Ouch! Saka was a good vice captain choice, and we didn't have a clear indication that he wold miss the game. Wonder how long he'll be out for…
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Can't be bothered with football anymore. Chelsea without Palmer are a muzzled puppy, and United still couldn't manage it.

Hard to believe Antony gave away a penalty, delivered a world class assist, had an all-round decent game, Garnacho got two goals, and we still lost.

Cursed.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    edited April 5 Posts: 735
    Hard to believe Antony gave away a penalty, delivered a world class assist, had an all-round decent game, Garnacho got two goals, and we still lost.

Cursed.

But easily the most entertaining team in the league ... at least for this neutral.

Guaranteed chaos ... even when falling asleep, as on that crazy Chelsea winning goal at the very end of the game.
    Can't be bothered with football anymore. Chelsea without Palmer are a muzzled puppy, and United still couldn't manage it.

Cursed.

It's a nightmare the amount of injuries we have had this season it needs to be looked into.

I am not Ten Hag out though he clearly does not know how to defend with the players available, our defence most of the time due to personnel sit too deep whilst our attackers are trying to high press leaving a chasm in the midfield.

On the plus side we have good young players to build a team round, players clearly not putting effort in I would get rid of.

Hopefully we can do better against Liverpool at the weekend, I would not be surprised if we beat them.
    We have another deadline in about an hour, but let's have a look at gameweek 31 first! This was a gameweek which saw quite the variance in points, with some managers having very good gameweek scores despite an average of just 46 points. Our league is no different, although most managers managed to beat the gameweek average quite comfortably. In other words, our league did really well this gameweek! Best of all was TeamXtreme, who finished the gameweek with 86 points. Congratulations! =D>

ZTHsyf5.jpeg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami
    GW 24: TeamXtreme
    GW 25: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 26: Flip & Flop
    GW 27: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 28: Red Warriors & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: You Only Live Rice
    GW 30: The best
    GW 31: TeamXtreme
    ______

Remember to have your teams ready by 11:00, UK time!
    Stefan Ortega Moreno in, palace score in the 3rd minute............ :-O
    I did have the arm band on Palmer at one point before my double captain fail... if only it may have given me an even bigger GW score and boost..

I decided to back Palmer this GW as a bit of a gamble.
    Stefan Ortega Moreno in, palace score in the 3rd minute............ :-O

I almost swapped out injured Ake for another City defender, glad I did not.

I see Foden was benched I had a feeling that was going to happen, nobody escapes Pep roulette lol
  • edited April 6 Posts: 17,295
    Here are the gameweek 32 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 5
    Haaland: 4
    Son: 3
    Palmer: 3

With several good captaincy options this week, it's no surprise to see managers split between several players. Salah is the most captained player, with Haaland, Son and Palmer close behind. Good luck everyone!
  • edited April 6 Posts: 17,295
    I did have the arm band on Palmer at one point before my double captain fail... if only it may have given me an even bigger GW score and boost..

I was torn between Palmer and Salah, and ended up captaining Salah. In the money league I'm in, some managers have backed Haaland, while others have either Salah and Palmer. If one of these three gets a haul while the others do very little, it can have a huge impact on the league standings.

I was torn between Palmer and Salah, and ended up captaining Salah. In the money league I'm in, some managers have backed Haaland, while others have either Salah and Palmer. If one of these three gets a haul while the others do very little, it can have a huge impact on the league standings.

I almost sold Haaland to bring Salah in, Haaland form just does not warrant his price at the moment. God knows what will happen at Old Trafford tomorrow, I just don't want Salah to hit top form lol

With several good captaincy options this week, it's no surprise to see managers split between several players. Salah is the most captained player, with Haaland, Son and Palmer close behind. Good luck everyone!

Son is Capitano for me this gw.
    Thankfully Saka starts as I was struggling to field 11 players.

I almost sold Haaland to bring Salah in, Haaland form just does not warrant his price at the moment. God knows what will happen at Old Trafford tomorrow, I just don't want Salah to hit top form lol

Yeah, I've been thinking the same re. Haaland, but for now he's still in my team. That might change though.

Son is Capitano for me this gw.

I did consider Son too. This is one of those gameweeks where we have several good options to choose from!
    Thankfully Saka starts as I was struggling to field 11 players.

Glad Saka was fit enough to play yesterday. He's obviously not 100%, and I hope he's not carrying an injury that might put him at risk for the games left of the season…
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Hmmm ... United missing at least four first team central defenders. This could be fun.
    One thing is for certain is there will be goals. Rashford needs to turn up we can't be carrying him again.
    Garnacho goal... just offside Bruno was too hesitant with pass.
    United started well.
    Diaz goal gr, not great defending.
    After a bright start United very lucky to be only 1 - 0 down, we stopped playing soon as we conceded as per usual, TH needs to make changes Bruno has been poor needs taking off for a change.
    Bruno scores from almost half way lol major blunder from Liverpool still had to finish it.

1 - 1 shows what I know lol
    Watching United is stress, so glad Nunez botched that.