What is the WEIRDEST item in your house?

2»

Comments

Why would you do a thing like that, Bees are useful, create a lot of nourishment for our everyday existences, how would you like being kept in a plastic tube until you suffocated. Ok, not the most meanest or heinous act known to Mankind, but not a very nice thing to do, all of Gods creatures you know. I just leave them alone, don't threaten them and you'll be alright. And you keep it at home ?
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Why would you do a thing like that, Bees are useful, create a lot of nourishment for our everyday existences, how would you like being kept in a plastic tube until you suffocated. Ok, not the most meanest or heinous act known to Mankind, but not a very nice thing to do, all of Gods creatures you know. I just leave them alone, don't threaten them and you'll be alright. And you keep it at home ?

I can't tell if your serious or not, to be honest.

To be technical, it was dying, and I picked it up and kept it. I wasn't serious on the hell question.

I guess my one bee won't pollinate the one flower the world will need one day. Woops.

Sorry everyone. I've killed us. The weight and burden of 7 billion lives are now on my shoulders. This pressure is immense.

What a silly thing. I must be punished for my actions.

I'm going to 'hell' I guess when the world needs my one flower, and it isn't there so we all die. God will smite me, while he saves all the starving people of the world, stops the spread of malicious disease, and cures all the babies being born with aids everyday in Africa.

Because he exists and we all are too evil to live in his perfect world of bumblebees.
  • You guys are pretty normal.
    clearing out the shed yesterday and forgot i had half use, full and empty lynx canisters from my youth - i used to collect the whole range in my youth and keep them on a shelf in the bathroom. Does this make me mad or sad ?. But i did smell nice
  • A WWF Attitude Era Championship belt I made up with cardboard, glue, crayola and sequins. I made it during my younger years and locked it up in the cabinet because I made a promise to see it again only when I turn 21.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
    A sextant - a navgiational instrument. It was used on an old naval boat that ended up as scrap metal years ago. Can't remember who in my family that got it, but it's still around in the house somewhere.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote:
    A Jar Jar Binks inflatable balloon chair. @-)

Kill it before it lays eggs...

Well, considering it couldn't support my weight, It's pretty much dead. haha.
    A lifesize cardboard cutout of Roger Moore. oh.hold on.it's the real Roger Moore.