What is the WEIRDEST item in your house?

edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 4,813
Let's have some fun and see what the weirdest item is in your house! I'm talking about an item that's so odd that when company comes, you'd almost rather hide it than have to explain it.

Personally I have so many since I'm not the most 'normal' guy out there, but I guess the oddest thing would be a plaster cast of my head from College (art class). I just never threw it away- even though it weighs a ton! It's sort of like a time capsule in a way: when I'm old and wrinkly, I'll be able to see myself circa 2007! :P

Presently I use it to hang my hat (and sometimes I leave my sunglasses there too =)) )

Let's hear yours! This isn't to make fun of anyone, but just for laughs

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    My house is just full of dolls of babies that my mother collects, and God are they creepy.

I also have a cardboard tube just sitting in a corner.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    The job those cowboys did on my kitchen isn't really weird per se, it's just amateurish and annoying.
    My sister.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    0013 wrote:
    My sister.

:-))

Weirdest item in my house is probably my Fridge, wich just wants to go and make noise in the middle of the night:

A copy of Die Another Day

It's so weird it's in our house - should of been thrown out with the trash years ago..
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited August 2012 Posts: 16,333
    A copy of Die Another Day

It's so weird it's in our house - should of been thrown out with the trash years ago..

I was going to say the same thing about Never Say Never Again.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The answer to this question for me, is most likely something burried in the loft that no one currently knows about. It will be found - one day.
    How can you bury something in an attic ?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Burried under other rubbish, I mean. As in behind boxes. I have no idea what's up there. Maybe I should take a look. No doubt a few spiders...
    In that case, I suggest you give the 'Arachnophobia' Movie a wide berth before you do that. In all seriousness, could be some Bond memorabilia about you forgot about maybe. I was thinking about the Goonies movie just then incidentally, when the kids go into their attic and find a treasure map from centuries ago. I doubt that will be the case this time but I did get me thinking about the films in question
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Well, uh, don't tell anybody, but the corpse of Jimmy Hoffa is busy decomposing in my basement.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    A box with old notebooks from my school. lol not weird, but it's useless.
    My wife has a room dedicated to collecting anything with Owls as I have my room dedicated to Bond. But alot of people think it is weird to have your collection of football memrobillia in the down stairs toilet.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    A stack of empty (yet cleaned out) cans of energy drinks, one of each kind I've ever encountered. It goes from ordinary Red Bull and Monster all the way to very specific ones you can only find in certain stores on the planet. I do empty them prior to stacking them up, because I enjoy their taste. ;-) It looks good.
  • My wife.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    A Komodo Dragon.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    A Moonraker notepad.
    A black and white picture of me at my folks house of me! Guessing i was around 1 to 2? And i look like Michael Bolton in is hey day with long hair! Ahhhhhhhhhh! :O :(( ~X( ;) :))
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    deleted
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    I am the wierdest item in my house.

I also have an empty three liter Heineken bottle which was given to me as a birthday present. Of course it was filled at the time and I managed to finish it in one night.
    Two boxes I used when I moved in. I have them stacked in a hallway corner and I toss my workout clothes on top of them. That is the only purpose these boxes serve. Maybe I will reuse them one day...
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I always try to bring something specific from the countries I go to. Not your regular tourist souvenirs but something you ordinarily don't get. Which means there's not a lot, but the one I like most is a flag of the Partito Communista de Italia.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    A Jar Jar Binks inflatable balloon chair. @-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    My Jibber Jabber.

I'm talking about this, by the way, guys. ;)

Love him, though, took him along with me as a mascot when I travelled around Italy and Greece ten or so years ago...
    There's so many miscellaneous items about our property I couldn't quite tell what was the strangest. A novelty lighter that swears at people when you use it maybe, but think maybe got rid of that years ago. An Italian flag, some beer cans that are about a year out of date, a radio in the shape of a showerhead, nothing too extreme
    A novelty lighter that swears at people when you use it

I want one. Where do you find one?
    Probably me.
    We just found it out once, or my wife brought it home, one of the other, it was a long time ago. A rude lighter that offers profanities for a smoke no less, think we got rid of it though, never saw it again for years. Use matches now when out and about
    A dead bumblebee I locked in a plastic tube.. it was alive for a few hours. Am I going to hell now?