The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am already ready down to ten men as Estupiñán not starting, I knew it was a risk.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Villa 3 - 0 up Douglas Luiz with two goals, I did consider bringing him in for a hit for Jota. :((
    Forest fighting back its now Villa 3 - 2 Forest, no goals in the other games. Man United are terrible apparently and Fulham the much better side, we have an injury crisis again, our squad really needs sorting out in the summer. Losing both Rasmus and Shaw has wrecked the side.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Fulham lead, probably deservedly so.
    Estupiñán not starting, and I brought in Pau for Kabore to get a playing defence. Concedes a goal and is subbed at half-time…

Listening to the commentary I agree, after a mini resurgence the wheels could fall off for TH and United today.
    Here are the gameweek 26 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 8
    Watkins: 3
    Salah: 2
    Son: 1
    Rice: 1
    Foden: 1
    Hee Chan: 1

Nobody will be surprised to see Haaland topping the list of our captaincy picks yet again, in a gameweek where we won't have players like Salah, Son and other playing. Watkins, currently playing and having scored against Nottigham Forrest, is captained by three managers in our league. Good luck everyone!
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada

Listening to the commentary I agree, after a mini resurgence the wheels could fall off for TH and United today.

Fulham much the better side, Maguire lucky not to be red carded in first half.
    Faint hope of top 4 are gone if we lose, we will get destroyed by City next week.
    Currently regretting benching Leno....
    United desperately need a Fergie style smash and grab 2 goals in injury time [-O<
    1 - 1 Maguire goal get in, come on United get the winner.
    VAR... goal
    9 minutes injury time :)) come on get the ***** winner.
    2 - 1 Fulham #-o
    edited February 24 Posts: 735

Nobody will be surprised to see Haaland topping the list of our captaincy picks yet again, in a gameweek where we won't have players like Salah, Son and other playing. Watkins, currently playing and having scored against Nottigham Forrest, is captained by three managers in our league. Good luck everyone!
    Looking good for Watkins captainers ... especially with Haaland getting just one assist. I'm heavily into Wolves this GW, something I never thought I'd say, including Hee Chan as captain. After a couple of poor GWs I've gambled on using my WC earlier than planned.
    Bournemouth v. City ... tight, tight game. Just a shame Bournemouth couldn't get the equalizer as they had the better second half but missed a couple of very near chances.

Toss up for the title going forward ....
    edited February 24 Posts: 23,411
    currently on 53 points i may get a decent rank jump this GW, Watkins (c) and my 3 City assets all did well..
    Late in the game double Arsenal clean sheet wipeout ....

Feyador wrote: »

Looking good for Watkins captainers ... especially with Haaland getting just one assist. I'm heavily into Wolves this GW, something I never thought I'd say, including Hee Chan as captain. After a couple of poor GWs I've gambled on using my WC earlier than planned.

If Twitter is anything to go by, a lot of managers are fully on the Wolves train. Brought in Hee Chan myself, which I hope will pay off. None of my other moves this gameweek have!
    Feyador wrote: »
    Late in the game double Arsenal clean sheet wipeout ....

Only one Arsenal defender for me, but that clean sheet would have been great to get, from an FPL point of view and an PL point of view…
    Despite me having Saliba Arsenal conceding late helped my rank... I think.
    Chelsea score, no way is that offside.
    Chelsea been much the better team, Klopps line up a bit baffling and his first sub for the injured Gravenberch equally so.

No goal wt...
    Handbags at dawn, Chillwell lost his head, Bradley appeared to rugby tackle him.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited February 26 Posts: 2,355
    Need some hammers points from 3 players today.
    Missed the final between Chelsea and Liverpool. Was it an eventful game, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns?

Which three players do you have, @007InAction? A rival in another league is a West Ham fan, and obviously had a very good gameweek!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited February 28 Posts: 2,355
    Missed the final between Chelsea and Liverpool. Was it an eventful game, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns?

Which three players do you have, @007InAction? A rival in another league is a West Ham fan, and obviously had a very good gameweek!

I had Areola,Emerson and Ward-Prowse. No Bowen...

It was a good final we played a lot of young players as we have maybe 8 starters injured.

Salah, Darwin might be back soon.

Erling 5 goals KDB 4 assists today.........

I gave up after 60 minutes not much quality on show and was like watching ping pong. Credit to Liverpool kids for the win, I say that with pain 😂
    edited February 29 Posts: 23,411
    Pogba banned for 4 years, a sad end to a once great player if an appeal fails.