The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 16 Posts: 23,423
    I made 2 safe transfers lol beyond that did not go crazy with bringing random players in.
    I find it difficult to take any risks right now, even though the double can have a high upside. Might change my strategy a bit once the double and the blank is over.

2 free transfers seems sensible though!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited February 17 Posts: 2,355
    Salah is back, becker out.
    Every game seems to be a must win now for the top 3.
    Almost missed the deadline, but didn't do any transfers anyway. Triple Captain Haaland for me!
    Brought in Haaland, Triple Captain for me too and Kelleher
    Brought in Haaland, Triple Captain for me too and Kelleher

I did consider bringing in Kelleher, but looking at the number of blanking players I own for next week, I couldn't afford not having two free transfers available.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I missed the deadline though that usually works in my favor lol
    Here are the gameweek 25 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 11
    Diogo J.: 2
    Salah: 2
    Son: 1
    Luis Díaz: 1

With City having two good fixtures this gameweek, it's no surprise that Haaland is by far the most captained player in our league. Just six managers have looked to other players for the armband, four of which has also opted for captaining players with a double gameweek, with two managers captaining Jota and Salah respectively.
    Just remembered I hit my triple captain.
  • edited February 17 Posts: 17,302
    Many managers (at least on Twitter by the looks of it), are playing the Triple Captain this gameweek. On paper, it's a particularly good week to play it.
    Despite missing dealine, beyond Liverpool and city players I saw no reason to get any other players in for the Double GW. I can't see us having many Double GW's this year so thought it low risk to hit Triple captain now. I did consider Foden...
    edited February 17 Posts: 23,423
    I brought Darwin in and he scored, I will take that.

I bet everyone has Darwin lol
    Wt.. Darwin and Jota subbed at half timish according to FPL website.
    Selling Watkins for Darwin may end up being a mistake...

My only players in that game…

I have VVD also, though no clean sheet, this season not a surprise.
    Saka 2 goals so far, good points for me.
    Watkins with 2 goals i knew it, i bet Darwin is benched or injured in next game.
    Chelsea should be leading, Jackson should have scored.
    Sterling with a good goal, Chelsea deserved it.

Still hope for a VVD clean sheet this gameweek though!

Really good game by Arsenal, who need performances like this to stay in the title race. Chelsea securing a point against Man City is the shock of this gameweek, but City still have a game in hand…

Really good game by Arsenal, who need performances like this to stay in the title race. Chelsea securing a point against Man City is the shock of this gameweek, but City still have a game in hand…

Good to see manc drop points.
    I still think this title will go to the last weeks depending on injuries, Jota injury doesn't look good.

My triple captain and Double GW is not working out well, I would have been better just not doing anything at all to my team.

As I have 5 p;layers missing from my tam i may need to use free hit chip next week.

I am quietly confident Arsenal can win the title, City just don't look like the team they were last season. With the run in I really think the loss of Mahrez and Gundogen will show... and what has happened to Jack Grealish?
    Rasmus scores after 37 seconds lol
    Rasmus is the youngest ever player to score in 6 successive Premier League games.
    edited February 18 Posts: 23,423
    Rasmus with a second great control there, Garnacho with the initial shot so an FPL assist for me.
    2 - 1 dam a bit sloppy there from United, United have a bad habit of going gung ho with silly shots when leading.
    edited February 18 Posts: 23,423
    United need to get a grip of this game, we started so well though since Luton scored we have been very poor.
    Casemiro is a red card waiting to happen.
    TH wisely taken off Casemiro and fellow yellow carded Maguire at half time.