The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Great pass from Odegard.
  • edited February 4 Posts: 17,302
    Saka goal, he saved Havertz blushes there. Points for me.

Me too. But Havertz really should have scored there…

Great run though, obviously. And even better pass by Ødegaard.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am not impressed by Liverpool's midfield, other than Szoboszlai I am not sure who else is missing.
    edited February 4 Posts: 23,424
    For all Arsenal's great play they may regret not being out of site.
    Jota goal, I saw it coming.
    Points for me, Jota delivered even if scruffy.
    Think its a OG?
    That was an absolute gift for Liverpool as totally outplayed.
    And right before the whistle. I doubt Arsenal will come back from this…
    Get in what a howler.
    Konate see's red.
    Trossard seals the win, good finish.
    Right through the legs of Allisson.
    Oh, wow, I had to take a break from the game just to get my pulse down, but managed to get back in front of the screen to see the two goals in the second half. The win means Arsenal are in the race, but when you look at it, it's really just as much a win for City, who can now close in on the gap to Liverpool.

Arsenal won't be able to compete, that I am sure of, but I can see a close race between Liverpool and City.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Oh, wow, I had to take a break from the game just to get my pulse down, but managed to get back in front of the screen to see the two goals in the second half. The win means Arsenal are in the race, but when you look at it, it's really just as much a win for City, who can now close in on the gap to Liverpool.

Arsenal won't be able to compete, that I am sure of, but I can see a close race between Liverpool and City.

Could be a last day title race between the 3 ?
    With how competitive the Prem is all of the teams at the top will drop points. The European competitors will have a bearing, though we all know City's squad is best equipped to deal with that.

tloRg67.png
    Not many points between those top 5 teams.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    City featuring a front five of Haaland, De Bruyne, Alvarez, Foden and Silva against Brentford today. As strong as it gets for them, arguably, with Grealish and Doku on the bench.

And Grealish and Doku would probably each be the best player on most other prem teams ...
    Haha ... that's hilariously embarrassing from City defense, one long goal from Flekken direct to Maupay in alone on Ederson.
    1 - 1 right before the half time whistle,, Foden some points for me.
    Foden again, great pass from KDB... On second viewing Foden in a lot of space.
    Will my captain Haaland get anything... I got him back too early or captaining him too early.
    edited February 5 Posts: 735
    De Bruyne captain, but with Foden on the bench.

I have Haaland too; but if every team plays a low block against City do they even need him all the time, I wonder ...

A superb dribbled like Doku might be more effective against such defences.

That would sure be great, but I don't expect Arsenal to last long in the title race with their absentees.
    Feyador wrote: »

I have Haaland too; but if every team plays a low block against City do they even need him all the time, I wonder ...

Foden on the bench here too. Last decision before the deadline was benching him for Darwin…

That would sure be great, but I don't expect Arsenal to last long in the title race with their absentees.
    Feyador wrote: »

Foden on the bench here too. Last decision before the deadline was benching him for Darwin…

Well, at least we know now that Foden is nailed * ...
    right, right?

* Famous last words ...
    And Foden's been playing central all game with a lot of movement, not out on the wing where I thought he'd be ...

And as I write this he's just scored his hat trick.
    Haaland assist on that third Foden goal ....
    Brentford just playing now to keep the score down ..
    Except they just brought on 3 offensive subs ...
    Got a green arrow, it's seems like an age since the last one. Foden has been one of the few good decisions I have made. Also an assist from (c) Haaland better than nothing.