The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Its been a weird month, I think we have had only 2 games, well it has felt like that.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Erling Haaland Lack of match fitness - 75% chance of playing
    A bit late, but here are the gameweek 22 captaincy picks!
    Foden: 4
    Haaland: 4
    De Bruyne: 4
    Salah: 2
    Trippier: 1
    J. Álvarez: 1
    Bowen: 1

A lot of focus on the City boys this time around, with Foden, Haaland and De Bruyne captained by four managers each. On top of that, Julián Álvarez is backed by one manager. Salah, Trippier and Bowen makes the list as well. Good luck everyone!
    Its been a weird month, I think we have had only 2 games, well it has felt like that.

Haven't spent much time with FPL myself, for this very reason.
    Erling Haaland Lack of match fitness - 75% chance of playing

On the bench for City, I see. Will be interesting to see how many minutes Pep gives him!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I Captained Haaland, i am desperate for points at this stage, my wildcard has been a big fail the past 2 GW's.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Alvarez scores ... after I removed the captaincy and gave it to Foden.
    City looking an ominous force ... even without Haaland on the pitch.
    That's two for Alvarez ...
    Frequently stunning performance by Liverpool today with a perplexing Nunez intermittently looking world class while also missing a pen and striking the frame of the goal on at least two other occasions.

The run-in with City should be good ... except I don't see LP giving up much on this evidence.
    Wolves v United was some game, Mainoo hat a player this kid is.

Made one transfer, I am tumbling down the leagues, I can't remember the last time I made a good decision in FPL :))
    Yup, great goal from Mainoo, looks quite a player.
    Feyador wrote: »
    Frequently stunning performance by Liverpool today with a perplexing Nunez intermittently looking world class while also missing a pen and striking the frame of the goal on at least two other occasions.

The run-in with City should be good ... except I don't see LP giving up much on this evidence.

Núñez is a frustrating player from an FPL point of view. Do I transfer him out for Haaland this week though, that's the question…

Núñez is a frustrating player from an FPL point of view. Do I transfer him out for Haaland this week though, that's the question…

Yes ...

May not even start, slight injury.

Yes ...

May not even start, slight injury.

Indeed. He was pictured in training obviously, but that's not a confirmation he'll start…
  • edited February 3 Posts: 17,302
    Here's a look at gameweek 22 before the deadline today! Gameweek 23 was a tricky gameweek. Many had doubts about who to pick as their captain, and with potential double gameweeks in the horizon, many were uncertain whether to make transfers or not. Still, the average gameweek score was 48 points, which suggest this was a very ordinary gameweek for many, points wise. In our league many managers beat the gameweek average, best of which was two managers – Red Warriors and Watch how Isak you. Both finished the gameweek with 67 points. Congratulations! =D>

2f0ZECx.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you

________

Remember the gameweek 23 deadline today at 11:00 UK time!
    Erling Haaland: Pep Guardiola says Man City striker ready to start against Brentford and shrugs off Real Madrid links
    Going against my gut feeling, doing Pascal Groß to Diogo Jota instead of one of my front three to Haaland…
    Here are the gameweek 23 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 5
    De Bruyne: 3
    Salah: 2
    Palmer: 2
    Foden: 1
    Trippier: 1
    Bowen: 1
    Watkins: 1
    Richarlison: 1

We have an interesting list of captains this time around. Haaland is back playing for City, and it's no surprise to see the striker topping the list. But with many popular players having good fixtures, our list consists of nine different captains! Out of these, only Haaland, De Bruyne, Salah (who is still out), and Palmer are captained by more than one manager. It will be very exciting to see which of these captaincy picks brings in the most points. Good luck everyone!
    edited February 3 Posts: 735
    Good pick ... Jota.
    Son/Alvarez to De Bruyne/Haaland

But in watching Spurs I gotta wonder why I don't have Richarlison.
    I swapped Garnacho for Jota.
    I have not been paying enough attention to players, there are many I think I should have in my team... Reality is you can't have everyone one. If I finish in the top 1 million this season it will be a miracle 😂
    I still have Garnacho lol I sold Douglas Luiz, I have no idea what I am doing with my team this season.

That's a transfer I regret not doing. The double gameweeks have made me look elsewhere.
    I still have Garnacho lol I sold Douglas Luiz, I have no idea what I am doing with my team this season.

I feel pretty clueless myself! This season has been particularly tricky: I struggle getting my transfers right, and I think this must be one of the seasons where I've got the least captaincy points.
    Big day for Watkins in AV blowout victory over Sheffield, 1 goal and 3 assists ....

Richarlison looks must own, two goals, playing central forward, but getting FPL pts. as a MF .... but blanks in GW26

Gross with 2 assists and 3 bonus pts. Still a good pick. If we could have 5 forwards Pedro would be among them, he's nailed as a starter. May bring him in anyway, if Solanke fades. .... Estupinan only came on with 10 mins left in strong victory over a Crystal Palace missing Eze. Olise only came on in second half so was probably playing with a minor injury. Those 2 guys are among the best young players in the world. Shame they can't stay fit.

Newcastle v. Luton was one of the games of the season. Barnes is back so Gordon not nailed and probably needs a rest. Trippier looks good again, at least going forward .... Doughty a strong defender option in FPL. Adebayo a strong 3rd forward option at only 4.8 cost ...

That's a transfer I regret not doing. The double gameweeks have made me look elsewhere.

I feel pretty clueless myself! This season has been particularly tricky: I struggle getting my transfers right, and I think this must be one of the seasons where I've got the least captaincy points.

Well typically Luiz gets an assist lol and I benched Pedro lol My successful weeks seem to be when i miss deadlines and don't do anything to my team lol
    Just occurred to me if United could some how win our next two games we are in the hunt for top four. The fact TH has no idea how to hold on to leads and shut a game down I am not that confident.
    Big day for Watkins in AV blowout victory over Sheffield, 1 goal and 3 assists ....

Richarlison looks must own, two goals, playing central forward, but getting FPL pts. as a MF .... but blanks in GW26

Gross with 2 assists and 3 bonus pts. Still a good pick. If we could have 5 forwards Pedro would be among them, he's nailed as a starter. May bring him in anyway, if Solanke fades. .... Estupinan only came on with 10 mins left in strong victory over a Crystal Palace missing Eze. Olise only came on in second half so was probably playing with a minor injury. Those 2 guys are among the best young players in the world. Shame they can't stay fit.

Newcastle v. Luton was one of the games of the season. Barnes is back so Gordon not nailed and probably needs a rest. Trippier looks good again, at least going forward .... Doughty a strong defender option in FPL. Adebayo a strong 3rd forward option at only 4.8 cost ...

Not a transfer I want to prioritise, but I might need to transfer out Estupiñán before next gameweek, especially if trying to fund Solanke to Haaland.

Well typically Luiz gets an assist lol and I benched Pedro lol My successful weeks seem to be when i miss deadlines and don't do anything to my team lol

Sometimes missing a gameweek deadline or doing no transfers at all is the best decision. I would have benefitted from doing so several times this season so far.
    Just occurred to me if United could some how win our next two games we are in the hunt for top four. The fact TH has no idea how to hold on to leads and shut a game down I am not that confident.

It's a close race for sure. A run of good results could be the difference with teams failing to pick up wins. Like Spurs today, for example. Or Newcastle who could easily have lost to Luton.
    The Arsenal v Liverpool game will be amazing