The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited January 14 Posts: 23,530
    Team new: Erickson in for Mctominay we may actually win this game, Spurs high line needs to be exploited.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Casemiro and Martinez on the bench, hopefully our injury nightmare is slowly ending, our medical team and fitness coaches need to do better that's for sure assuming it is not just bad luck how many player have been out.
    The attacking stats for United are not good, all stats are in the relegation places.
    Looking at Spurs line up, if United loses this game I think its the end for TH.
    Sir Jim in the crowd at OT so United will probably turn up.
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get in.
    Thunderbolt.
    1 - 1 Richarleson, it has been coming United are terrible at set pieces at both ends of the pitch.
    Onana has a bad habit of being static on his line, the coaching has to be questioned in many areas of our game.
    United really poor since we scored, the effort does not seem to be there.
    United are so frustrating, a team of individuals. I have no idea what TH game plan is.
    We are making Spurs B team look like prime Barca.
    Rashford 2 - 1 get in.
    Rasmus returns the favor with the assist.

Rooney in the crowd ^:)^
    United lucky to be winning to be honest though I will take it. Need to do better in second half.
    Spurs score immediately after half time, ffs.
    Static defending again, wake up United.
    Body language of the players is not good.
    TH needs to make changes now, this is really bad.
    No fight in this team its pathetic.
    Rasmus trying to get the crowd going.
    Mctominay so close to scoring.
    Martinez coming on so we should push up a bit.
    The lack of intensity from United is worrying, I think I have had enough of this.
    TH tactics are none existent he does not change anything.
    This is so bad it is unreal, totally dominated at home by spurs B team. Even though we are drawing this is one of the most unpassionate displays I have seen in all my life.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    edited January 14 Posts: 735
    I am a fan of Dyche he really has toughened up this Everton team, they just keep battling.

But dreadful to watch ....
    2 - 2 embarrassing from United, not convinced things will improve I think TH is not tactically good enough for the EPL.
    Feyador wrote: »
    I am a fan of Dyche he really has toughened up this Everton team, they just keep battling.

But dreadful to watch ....

In there current position it is what Everton need.