The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Goal stands.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Omg Amrabat has been amazing.
    edited December 2023 Posts: 23,531
    Great win for my beloved United, Amrabat has arrived. whats is crazy is we are 3 points behind Man City despite playing crap for most of the season.

P.s. Man United played well tonight, one of our best performances of the season.The players fought for everything which is the least that is expected.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Big big win by Villa! Serious challenger for the
    Champions League spots. They looked so formidable, just dominated the City midfield, and it confirms for me their spot among the Prem elite.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    PS Emery now looks to be some kind of genius!
    Great win for Villa make the league all that more interesting.

If I was TH I would sell Rashford and Martial.
    Still struggling with a cold, but managed to catch the last two nights of football. Incredible and important results in several games certainly makes the league as it stands very interesting. Expect City will bounce back and leapfrog everyone soon enough though.
    I have not checked my team as I have a feeling it may be the lowest GW total ever lol I have already made 2 knee jerk transfers yesterday.
    I decided on saving a transfer for once, but it looks like I'd be better of doing any of the transfers I would otherwise have made…
    Newcastle losing and Spurs currently drawing great results for Man United, come on west Ham.

My GW 22 dismal points so far.
    Get in Ward Prowse scores, a bizarre goal that was. :)) West Ham now winning 2 - 1 Spurs have been wasteful and don't know how to defend, there is no plan B.
    Dam just realized Ward Prowse is my third outfield sub :((
    A things stand Man United are currently level on points with Spurs.

The next GW really favors Man United, we could make further ground on a top four challenge, after watching Luton the other night i think that may be tricky for Man City away.
    Get in Newcastle and Spurs both lost <:-P

...and they play each other next.

Ouch!

Can't complain about these results, that's for sure. Massive for United, Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Ouch!

Can't complain about these results, that's for sure. Massive for United, Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal.

Great results.

Bryan Mbeumo Ankle injury - Unknown return date
    Here's a quick look at gameweek 15 before tomorrows deadline! Gameweek 15 was a dissapointing gameweek for most managers, with many popular picks failing to deliver. Still, some managers saw a better than average score, like our gameweek winner Flip & Flop, finishing the gameweek with 48 points. Congratulations! =D>

GlrNGO4.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop

_________

Remember the gameweek 16 deadline, tomorrow at 11:00 UK time!

Ouch!

Great results.

Bryan Mbeumo Ankle injury - Unknown return date

This forces me to make a midfield transfer when I have more fires to put out in defence…
    Been forced to take a hit because of Mbeumo's absence, I have too many player's that have been benched in recent weeks.

Wildcard cant arrive quick enough, my team is due a complete overhaul.
    I wouldn't mind a wildcard now either! :))

Just waiting for any potential late news before making the final decisions for my team this gameweek.
    Missed the deadline though not sure I would have changed anything, i have 2 defenders that keep getting benched so its really difficult to call who will start. I ended up bringing TAA, Mctominay and Foden.
    Decided to use my second transfer in the end. Injury doubts made it difficult to favour saving the second transfer. Mbeumo + Cash to Gordon and Pedro Porro. I don't expect many points from either this gameweek, but I can only hope that it works out over the next few gameweeks.
    Missed the deadline though not sure I would have changed anything, i have 2 defenders that keep getting benched so its really difficult to call who will start. I ended up bringing TAA, Mctominay and Foden.

That's a great trio given their form. Couldn't stretch to bringing in TAA, though I would love to have him i my team…

That's a great trio given their form. Couldn't stretch to bringing in TAA, though I would love to have him i my team…

Hopefully it will work out, I still want Saka though its either him or Salah at the moment.

Think I will go and get my daily steps in and go for a walk in the miserable rain lol then watch the Palace v Liverpool game.
  • edited December 2023 Posts: 17,341

Hopefully it will work out, I still want Saka though its either him or Salah at the moment.

Think I will go and get my daily steps in and go for a walk in the miserable rain lol then watch the Palace v Liverpool game.

It's difficult to get an optimal team with the likes of Salah, Son, Saka and Haaland taking up considerable funds in your team. I need to drop one of them if I want a premium defender. Saka might be the easiest to drop, but he's delivered points quite regularly…

I'll be watching Palace vs Liverpool too. Still spend most of my time on the sofa with the cold I'm struggling with.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Decided to use my second transfer in the end. Injury doubts made it difficult to favour saving the second transfer. Mbeumo + Cash to Gordon and Pedro Porro. I don't expect many points from either this gameweek, but I can only hope that it works out over the next few gameweeks.

Mbeumo out Gordon in for me too.

Mbeumo out Gordon in for me too.

Seems like that was a popular transfer this gameweek. I did look at some other players too, but none gave me the flexibility Gordon offers.
    Here are tthe gameweek 16 captaincy picks!
    Haaland: 12
    Salah: 4
    Son: 1

Just three players make the captaincy picks list gameweek, with a majority backing Haaland against Luton. Salah is backed by four managers, while one manager is hoping for Son to deliver. Good luck everyone!
    I chose Tsimikas instead of Zinchenko at least Tsimikas has started.

It's difficult to get an optimal team with the likes of Salah, Son, Saka and Haaland taking up considerable funds in your team. I need to drop one of them if I want a premium defender. Saka might be the easiest to drop, but he's delivered points quite regularly…

I'll be watching Palace vs Liverpool too. Still spend most of my time on the sofa with the cold I'm struggling with.

Cold sounds rough, had it over a week?