K*m K*rdashian tries to scoop publicity with planted Bond girl talk

2»

Comments

Is anyone else offended by her statement of being a big fan. I would bet she couldn't name all the Bond actors.

I bet the bimbo can't even spell "Bond".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    Is anyone else offended by her statement of being a big fan. I would bet she couldn't name all the Bond actors.

She likely knows how to spell "bondage", so I think she could pull off spelling Bond at the least. ;)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    OHMSS69 wrote:

Her favorite Bond film is "A View To My Boobs". Her least favorite is "Herpes is Forever".
    Everybody wants a part in a 007 movie, why can she not have a similar wish without being subjected by insults of a juvenile level. A really fascinating view into the psyche of the "socalled" James Bond fan.

She loves money and attention, nothing wrong with that a lot of people do.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    SaintMark wrote:
    Everybody wants a part in a 007 movie, why can she not have a similar wish without being subjected by insults of a juvenile level. A really fascinating view into the psyche of the "socalled" James Bond fan.

She certainly hasn't proved her worth, and her only renown comes from the vile bottom of the barrel sex tape craze the "celebrity" world has fallen into, and she makes her living on the dramatization of her and her family. I want my Bond actresses to respect the importance of the role and the franchise, and not just a woman who wants to play it for the attention so they can fuel their life preservers that run on cash money.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 7,653
    SaintMark wrote:

She certainly hasn't proved her worth, and her only renown comes from the vile bottom of the barrel sex tape craze the "celebrity" world has fallen into, and she makes her living on the dramatization of her and her family. I want my Bond actresses to respect the importance of the role and the franchise, and not just a woman who wants to play it for the attention so they can fuel their life preservers that run on cash money.

But does she have the right to wish she could play in a James Bond movie??

Because the amount of folks wanting to play some part in a James Bond movie in Hollywood alone should make a blooming large list. Of whom I probably would have some reservations.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    And there was me thinking that the censoring was becuase uttering her name, was tantamount to swearing. ;)
    SaintMark wrote:

It seems to me that a lot of people think it's cool to hate her. I just want to say for the record, that I'm not trying to be cool, I just genuinely hate her and what she stands for.
    Volante wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

It seems to me that a lot of people think it's cool to hate her. I just want to say for the record, that I'm not trying to be cool, I just genuinely hate her and what she stands for.

You can always start a site with the name kimkardasiannotinbondmovie@*****.com. O:-)

Volante wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

Actually, @Volante, she has made her living on her knees.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    Volante wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

Actually, @Volante, she has made her living on her knees.

Hahahahaha! Well done.
    SaintMark wrote:
    You can always start a site with the name kimkardasiannotinbondmovie@*****.com. O:-)

Not a bad idea, actually.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    And this community has sunk to a new level, great!
    MrBond wrote:

To be fair, it is Kim Kardashian...
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Volante wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

But this is still a useless thread which is going way off track... And I bet it ain't going to be closed because a moderator has created it.
    MrBond wrote:
    Volante wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

But this is still a useless thread which is going way off track... And I bet it ain't going to be closed because a moderator has created it.

It's a thread where people are having a bit of fun taking the piss out of a talentless celebrity who said she wants to be in a Bond film. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Many topics get's closed because of small details, but a thread like this keeps going.

I'm start to geting tired of how this community is evolving, Seriously.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 13,350
    This 'news' from Kim is over a year old.

Here's one quick link from February last year:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/kim-kardashian/256176-kim-kardashian-bond-girl-sexy-james-bond

It doesn't surprise me this has been dug up again.
    Surley a role as demanding as a Bond Girl should be left to respected thespians of the acting world such as Tanya Roberts.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 4,619
    JamesPage wrote:
    <i>MI6 Note: Her name has been censored to avoid turning up in news searches</i>

=D> Mi6-hq.com, my favourite Bond related website in the world. Well done! =D>
    How about you take an Olympic sized jump KK!!! You are not worthy!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    She may do a James Bond parody.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Thunderbutts
    JamesPage wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Thunderbutts

I'd pay to see it.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • Well the article is right... she would follow in the footsteps of Halle Berry.
  • I hate her, she's annoying, fake, just terrible. I'd hate to see her in a Bond film.

She's got a nice arse though.

:)) That about sums it up.