The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I was messing around with my players and did not realize the deadline had passed, I hope I saved the line up I wanted before the deadline :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Looking at the lineups Dunk and Alisson don't start so I have no keeper dam. Ward is my back up keeper who never plays now.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited May 2023 Posts: 2,354
    Salah (c) in for kdb
    Haaland benched
    Survival Sunday
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,388
    Turns out I benched Dunk, though Estupiñán does not start either :)) I need them to stay benched for Almiron to come in.
    edited May 2023 Posts: 2,354
    Klopp roulette with Alisson not starting
    Liverpool should sign ward prowse.
    Kane and Eze in for a -4. Not expecting much, but I needed to make a couple of transfer to get a best possible starting eleven with the funds available.

I brought in Kane, Tarkovski and Alvarez, i was tipped off that Haaland was rested.

Sold Shaw, Toney and Haaland.

Just noticed Shaw is benched. Estupiñán on the bench too, so I don't have anyone to come in from the bench…
    Kane and Eze in for a -4. Not expecting much, but I needed to make a couple of transfer to get a best possible starting eleven with the funds available.

I brought in Kane, Tarkovski and Alvarez, i was tipped off that Haaland was rested.

Sold Shaw, Toney and Haaland.

Just noticed Shaw is benched. Estupiñán on the bench too, so I don't have anyone to come in from the bench…

I did not think Shaw would be risked with Cup Final next week.

Kane scores again, at least that paid off.
    Here are the final captaincy picks of the season!
    Kane: 3
    Haaland: 3
    Salah: 3
    Rashford: 2
    De Bruyne: 1
    Toney: 1
    Trippier: 1
    Isak: 1
    Iwobi: 1
    Mahrez: 1
    Mitoma: 1

It's a larger list of captains this time around, where no player is backed by more than three managers – a first this season. The top spots are shared between Kane, Haaland and Salah. Good luck everybody!
    Its Bank holiday here tomorrow so got a few beers in, will watch the Everton game to start off with.

It's a day off for me as well, and another deadline with Eliteserien Fantasy!
    Its Bank holiday here tomorrow so got a few beers in, will watch the Everton game to start off with.

Bournemouth not going to make it easy for Everton, Leicester's goal difference is in there favor if Everton don't win and they do.

Eliteserien? Norwegian League?
    Liverpool 2 up already, Jota and Firmino, not sure who got assists.
    Xhaka on a hatrick Arsenal 2 up.
    Fulham leading at Old Trafford, not surprised as Maguire is on the pitch, should be his last game for United.
    Penalty to Fulham now wt...
  • edited May 2023 Posts: 17,294

Bournemouth not going to make it easy for Everton, Leicester's goal difference is in there favor if Everton don't win and they do.

Eliteserien? Norwegian League?

Leicester 1-0 up as well!

Yes, it's the Norwegian league. Only started a couple of months ago, so tomorrow's deadline is only gameweek 8.
    Other than Kane all my other assets doing nothing so far.
    Everton can not rely on West Ham to stop Leicester, West Ham won't bust a gut with a European Cup final on the horizon.
    Wow Doucoure just scored a worldy for Everton.
    30 minutes to go and they are already setting off fireworks at Goodison :)) talk about premature.
    Liverpool took a 2 - 0 lead away to Southampton, now Southampton are winning 4 - 2.
    I need something from Rashford (c)
    Wt... 10 added minutes at Everton 6 added minutes at Leicester...
    Brentford taken the lead vs City is dying minutes.

Pickford just saved Everton then.
    Leicester have won, Everton need to hang on for 3 minutes... Leeds have gone down.
    Goodison erupts that was nerve racking as a neutral, big fan of Dyche so happy for him. Everton will be closer to mid table with Dyche in charge next season. Everton battled and deserve it.
    Not Captaining Kane backfired, oh well... well played everyone.
    It was an eventful afternoon of football for sure. City losing might be the biggest surprise though.
    Goodison erupts that was nerve racking as a neutral, big fan of Dyche so happy for him. Everton will be closer to mid table with Dyche in charge next season. Everton battled and deserve it.

Will be interesting to see how the Everton team looks like by the start of next season. They need to strengthen not to end up in the relegation zone again.
    Neymar being haevily linked with Man United, please NOOOOOO!
    Mauricio Pochettino appointed new Chelsea manager

:))
    edited June 2023 Posts: 2,354
    Saw this on twitter.Don't know if he said it ?
    Harry Maguire on Erling Haaland: “He’s one of the best strikers in the world but there’s a weakness to his game that only I know about.” :-O