The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Still 3 bonus points for Trippier, impressive enough!
    Just noticed next GW fixtures are Feb 3rd so wont be doing anything for a while with my team, its probably a blessing i did not do my wildcard today even if my team gets low points.

Me neither. Will no doubt tinker with my team in the coming days, but won't pull the trigger on any transfers until closer to the next deadline.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Haaland with another Hatrick, he must have close to 100% Captaincy.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I can't see anything other than a Arsenal win today, simply because they are currently ahead of United in progress. United's squad still needs improving. If we can do a smash and grab I will be very happy.
    Good start to the game.
    OMG Rashford world class goal.
    1 - 1 dam
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    A great game so far.
    Stressful, high quality football.
    Oh dear Saka with a great goal, United not really been quick enough in the second half.
    2 - 2 Martinez what a game.
    3 - 2 Nkitea gets his second its been coming.
    Arsenal deserved winners in the end, I was going to say if it was 2 - 2 we would have very lucky.

With the likes of Mctominay starting for us who is only really effective in our own 6 yard box, we need reinforcements.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I really enjoyed that game. One of the best of the season so far. Arsenal deserved winners but I am happy with United's performance. The United of last year would have conceded three goals in that last twenty minutes.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited January 2023 Posts: 2,342
    Nice goals by rashford and saka.
    Nketiah is playing well.
    Wonder if casemiro could have made a difference.

Hopefully we get some kane and mitrovic points tomorrow. :)>-
    Lampard sacked, surprised it took as long as it did.
    It took me the evening to calm down after that game, and what a game it was! It really shows two teams that have taken significant steps from previous seasons.

Leandro Trossard looked lively to, which is another positive to take from this game from an Arsenal point of view.

Any rumours who might replace Lampard?
    It took me the evening to calm down after that game, and what a game it was! It really shows two teams that have taken significant steps from previous seasons.

Leandro Trossard looked lively to, which is another positive to take from this game from an Arsenal point of view.

Names I have heard so far are Biesla, Rooney, Dyche and of course Big Dunc oh and Sam Allardyce, so the usual suspects.

Dyche IMO would be the smartest appointment from that group, what he did at Burnley was quite remarkable. Rooney maybe tempted as he would be back close to his family, though I have not followed his progress in the MLS.

Names I have heard so far are Biesla, Rooney, Dyche and of course Big Dunc oh and Sam Allardyce, so the usual suspects.

Dyche IMO would be the smartest appointment from that group, what he did at Burnley was quite remarkable. Rooney maybe tempted as he would be back close to his family, though I have not followed his progress in the MLS.

Out of those names, Bielsa and Dyche would be at the top of my list. It could be by choice, but I'm surprised that Dyche hasn't found himself a new club after Burnley. As you mention, what he did at Burnley was indeed remarkable.
    Looks like the owners have had enough...
    Everton put up for sale by Farhad Moshiri with asking price of over £500m
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/24/everton-for-sale-farhad-moshiri-asking-price-more-than-500m
    edited January 2023 Posts: 23,108
    Great tribute to Forest and Brian Clough prior to the United Semi final on Sky. Cloughie one of the greats took no $%!#
    Wow I know its a cup game though Rashford is unbelievable, what a goal that was.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/24/everton-for-sale-farhad-moshiri-asking-price-more-than-500m

Interesting! A difficult club to take over perhaps, but one that defintely has a lot of potential for a new owner.
    Great tribute to Forest and Brian Clough prior to the United Semi final on Sky. Cloughie one of the greats took no $%!#

I'm too young to remember much of Brian Clough, but looking at Wikipedia right now, I was surprised he was in charge of Forest for that long, wow!

Interesting! A difficult club to take over perhaps, but one that defintely has a lot of potential for a new owner.

I'm too young to remember much of Brian Clough, but looking at Wikipedia right now, I was surprised he was in charge of Forest for that long, wow!

Cloughie punched Roy Keane in the face for a dodgy pass, different era lol
    United looking complacent being a goal up they need to be careful. Ten Hag wont be happy. Gibbs White looks a player for Forest.

As I type 2 - 0 to United Weghorst gets his first goal. Get in.
    Untied do look like like are conserving energy in there general play.

Hahaha, yes! You wouldn't see that today.

Ad they should, if they can keep the lead without too much effort. There are lot's of games left this season.

Hahaha, yes! You wouldn't see that today.

Ad they should, if they can keep the lead without too much effort. There are lot's of games left this season.

They were going through the motions at 1 - 0 up and being sloppy, now we have the second goal less concerned though Ten Hag wont be happy.
    Brian Clough was elite, his record is up there with the best.
    You know Lindelof is having a good game when he makes a tackle in the oppositions box :)) Lindelof has played well.
    Rashford off had a knock, Garnacho on.