The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,361
    Certainly did not see those two 4 - 0 results coming. Villa winning I think illustrates how much the team were not playing for Gerrard.

Putting Ward in goal is the only thing that went right for me today.

Steven Gerrard reacts to Aston Villa winning 4-0 after he's been sacked
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    LLoris howler leads to a Wilson goal, Newcastle for me are legit top four contenders.
    Wow another Lloris mistake leads to a Almiron goal 2- 0 away to Spurs impressive.
    Very poor game by Arsenal today. It looks like they are starting to feel the Thursday night games now – and I expect more results to go this way going forward. No help from the ref today either, mind. He had a shocker of a game…
    Very poor game by Arsenal today. It looks like they are starting to feel the Thursday night games now – and I expect more results to go this way going forward. No help from the ref today either, mind. He had a shocker of a game…

The World Cup may come at the right time for Arsenal.
    Dam Kane goal there goes my clean sheet points... VAR...
    Goal, very lucky I think Sanchez got a touch so it should be offside.

Really poor GW for me only 2 of my players got extra points worth noting.
    kZdpKjx.png

Huge win for the Geordie s puts them up to 4th.
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 17,288

Yes, that's a good point. It's usually around that time each season gets ruined for them – either from form or injuries.

Didn't expect a Newcastle clean sheet, but didn't expect it either. Andreas' contributions saving my gameweek, but I expect a red arrow.
    kZdpKjx.png

Makes you think where Newcastle will be as a team in a few years time, with more transfer windows to strengthen their squad.

Yes, that's a good point. It's usually around that time each season gets ruined for them – either from form or injuries.

Didn't expect a Newcastle clean sheet, but didn't expect it either. Andreas' contributions saving my gameweek, but I expect a red arrow.
    kZdpKjx.png

Makes you think where Newcastle will be as a team in a few years time, with more transfer windows to strengthen their squad.

Slowly building was a wise decision by Newcastle I would expect a big signing in January they may legitimately push for top 4 this season.
    Just checked the official FIFA website still no announcement for World Cup Fantasy Football, there are 27 days to go.

It let me sign in with the same account as I did 4 years ago when I last played.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments

---

• edited October 2022 Posts: 17,288

kZdpKjx.png

Slowly building was a wise decision by Newcastle I would expect a big signing in January they may legitimately push for top 4 this season.

Add the fact that Howe is getting more out of players like Almirón. It's interesting to see what they're doing. Not forgetting the owners in this of course; what's happening from the ownership side of things is very negative for football.
    Just checked the official FIFA website still no announcement for World Cup Fantasy Football, there are 27 days to go.

It let me sign in with the same account as I did 4 years ago when I last played.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments

I can't remember if I played the last time around. In lack of other Fantasy games, I might as well give it a try.

Hahaha, he keeps on deliver comedy gold! :))
    With gameweek 13 now over, let’s have a look at how this round of fixtures went! Gameweek 13 was a gameweek where several popular players failed to deliver. It’s actually quite incredible; just look at this list:

So if you had a disappointing gameweek, many others did too! One team that managed a good score despite the many players that failed to deliver, was FC Nostromo – scoring a very good 62 points – 11 points above the average. Congratulations!
    =D>

qmTEgzG.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: E J Ibanga
    GW 2: GuinnessLover
    GW 3: Red Warriors
    GW 4: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: Team Xtreme
    GW 7:
    GW 8: AC Miami
    GW 9: Hakuna Mateta !
    GW 10: Liverpool Richmond & E J Ibanga
    GW 11: Upset
    GW 12: GuinnessLover
    GW 13: FC Nostromo
    _______

We have another deadline this Saturday at 11:00 UK time. Remember to have your teams ready by then!

Emery is back :))
    Haaland injured and Pep was not looking very enthusiastic about it.

Haaland has problem in his foot, there is CONCERN!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited October 2022 Posts: 2,353
    Erling FC
    Knock - 75% chance of playing :)]

No Erling No Manc
    No Salah No Liverpool
    No Jesus No Arsenal
    No Maguire =D> =D> Manu
    The English media irritate me, they are going in on Antony because he did bit of skill. God you would think he commit a serious foul on some one, ridiculous reaction from pundits.
    Totally forgot about FPL so did not do anything regarding Haaland, Dalot will come of the bench to replace him for me.
    Away this weekend, so I haven't been able to do my usual FPL preparations, and thread updates. Didn't learn about the Haaland injury until after the deadline. Not optimistic for this gameweek now…
    Cancelo got a clean sheet so that's something, Salah is my vice captain.
    Brighton already 2 - 0 up v Chelsea.

Interesting words from Pep.

Chelsea 3 - 0 down conceded 2 OG's

I think Potters constant line up and formation tinkering has finally backfired.
    Toney goals dried up maybe time to sell.

Jesus also not delivering, last chance tomorrow.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

You do that and he'll score a hattrick next week, guaranteed! :))

You do that and he'll score a hattrick next week, guaranteed! :))

Toney is suspended until November 12th made my decision easy.

---
    Been asleep I can't believe Leeds won at Anfield. Liverpools woes continue.
    Hard fought game by United, we really should have got a second goal and made the end of the game a lot easier. De Gea made a few worldy's that kept our clean sheet.

My assets today all delivered to get me out of trouble.

My team has three players flagged.
    edited November 2022 Posts: 23,361
    Steven Gerrard rings Unai Emery

:))
    Sorry for the late update, it's been quite a busy week! Gameweek 14 saw the highest average since gameweek 9, at 59 points. There were several high scoring players, including Newcastle's Almirón, Wilson and Trippier – all present in our twice in a row gameweek winner FC Nostromo's team. Congratulations! =D>

MYQ6NQp.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 7:
    GW 14: FC Nostromo
    _______

Tomorrow's deadline is a bit later than usual, at 13:30 UK time.
    edited November 2022 Posts: 2,353
    Sorry for the late update, it's been quite a busy week! Gameweek 14 saw the highest average since gameweek 9, at 59 points. There were several high scoring players, including Newcastle's Almirón, Wilson and Trippier – all present in our twice in a row gameweek winner FC Nostromo's team. Congratulations! =D>

MYQ6NQp.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 7:
    _______

That's a extra late deadline, Sun 6 Nov 00:30 here. :-q

Erling FC
    Knock - 75% chance of playing....again like last week. :-O
    The official FPL site went down as I was about to decide my transfers, and the app was terribly slow. Right now I don't know who my captain is, or if my transfers went through!

MYQ6NQp.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 7:
    _______

Erling FC

The time difference must be really annoying. Do you get to watch many games at all, @007InAction?
    edited November 2022 Posts: 2,353
    The official FPL site went down as I was about to decide my transfers, and the app was terribly slow. Right now I don't know who my captain is, or if my transfers went through!

MYQ6NQp.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 7:
    _______

Erling FC

The time difference must be really annoying. Do you get to watch many games at all, @007InAction?

I missed out making some changes too in the last minutes but maybe it will will out for the best. ^:)^

Sometimes i watch the games live or i can always watch the replays or mini matches in the morning.