The brand new guess the character

Comments

Franz Sanchez?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    There's simply no way for you to determine that actually

But, it's not Christmas Jones, not Romanova, or Camille Montes even

I said I wouldn't give away further clues and I should stick to my word, but blow it, this may well go on forever and I think it's only fair we should give some other guys a chance

#13 I almost got a bit carried away

#14 Watch the birdie you Bond-star-d

#15 I was saved by an angel from above

#16 I had a most revealing unpleasant surprise

I almost feel like shouting out the character in question but I hope these added clues were of some assistance etc - this must move on soon
    You mention that all the time, and I am likely correct, as the last time you stated that wasn't long ago.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Baltimore_007, you just come across as patronizing in these responses. I know the answer is obvious to you and apparently tough for us, but just give us the clues and move on. Let us know when there is a winner, give clues (or don't) when you choose to, but leave it at that. No need to be so high-and-mighty over the answer.
    Some fit, some don't - Tiffany Case?
  • Fallon?
    No sense in getting high and mighty over a guess the character round, maybe you misread things a little. Maybe I was teasing to a degree but it appears largely unintentional, I don't want no disputes over this. I have given 16 clues away to be fair, no big headed antics or anything such, It is merely a case of first up with the right answer etc

Tiffany Case and Fallon (?) are both incorrect incidentally. Keep at it..
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It must be from a Moore film, because I am blank on this. And I try to watch those comedy acts as infrequently as possible. Get @DC007 in here for some help.
    If there is one man who will get it, - it will be Mr Cipher

He is the patron saint of the Impossible
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    If there is one man who will get it, - it will be Mr Cipher

He is the patron saint of the Impossible
    Well, if he'd hurry up it would be mighty appreciated.
    The James Bond trivia round has come to a dead end, I think that's the end for it actually

The 'quote round' has also been neglected and hasn't been touched for eons

I'm doing what I can to keep this going as it's one of my favorites on the MI6 pages

I have to say though, I did think (on the basis of all the clues provided) this would of been done by now ?

The James Bond trivia round has come to a dead end, I think that's the end for it actually

The 'quote round' has also been neglected and hasn't been touched for eons

I'm doing what I can to keep this going as it's one of my favorites on the MI6 pages

I have to say though, I did think (on the basis of all the clues provided) this would of been done by now ?

No need to be dramatic. It's only a games thread. Just sit tight in the shadows and wait for it to be solved.
    Who's being dramatic, I'm no Bond forum thespian (you can leave that to some other participants)

What I will say though, I do encourage more attempts at this, that way it can be solved a lot quicker. It's all in good heart and no ill feelings etc
    Who's being dramatic, I'm no Bond forum thespian (you can leave that to some other participants)

What I will say though, I do encourage more attempts at this, that way it can be solved a lot quicker. It's all in good heart and no ill feelings etc
    Yes, it is just that this place has me on a bit of a bender lately. No harm intended. I will run through the clues again tomorrow and see if anything new comes to mind.
  • is it Tracy?
    No, it is not Tracy or Diana Rigg or anything such

here are the clues in full-

#1 I am in possession of something that isn't really suitable for my gender

#2 I don't feel the possession I have would really be of much use in the circumstances

#3 I make my proper introduction by way of sounds

#4 James Bond pulls something off me

#5 I seem to know more than James Bond does

#6 When Bond first sees me there's not an awful lot he can do about it

#7 Safety is in numbers

#8 Bond is unable to do something so I offer him something else

#9 I am calmly and phlegmatically spoken

#10 I could of been in a James Stewart movie

#11 I manage to make Bond feel nervous or question my activities, then some time after, I feel nervous or question others activities

#12 I managed to survive to the end of that years release but someone like me was not so fortunate

#13 I almost got a bit carried away

#14 Watch the birdie you Bond-star-d

#15 I was saved by an angel from above

#16 I had a most revealing unpleasant surprise
    Jaws?
  • I can't believe it isn't Sanchez
    It is not Sanchez! (or Jaws either)

all welcome to join in 8-X
    Is the character from something that rhymes with a Podger Core film? :-\"
    That last response may well be a clue - it may not

could be either, you'll just have to work it out

Damn it, I said no more clues, but.... this has to be finalized

#17 I am really a prisoner of the answer

#18 The Sun will rise before anyone gets this

#19 People need to 'concentrate' on the answer

#20 I could be very familiar to another James Bond director

This has to go soon.... Goodnight I-)
    Last guess (and guess is pretty much the right description), Pussy Galore?
    ReneMathis wrote:
    Last guess (and guess is pretty much the right description), Pussy Galore?
    I get a GF feel out of a lot of the clues, and she is a pilot, not fit for her age, Bond is defenseless when he meets her, the numbers could reference the bomb ticking down as well, and the fact that she often does know more than Bond, from working for Goldfinger.
    Pussy Galore or Honor Blackman or anything like it is incorrect, but thanks for playing

I've made a decision to keep this open for a few more days, but come some time on Sunday I will disclose the answer, some may not like it, but I really see no alternative, it's about time we gave some other guys a go. This has been up and running since Dinosaurs and there's a distinct lack of interest and Twenty fair clues have not worked as I would of hoped, so by some time late this weekend, the answer will be given if not solved by that time, I hope nobody takes offense or anything, but for the good of the round, I merely see no alternative

Goodnight I-)
    I think I've cracked it. Solitaire?
    @ReneMathis, I could have swore I already guessed that, but perhaps I didn't.
    Solitaire hasn't been guessed, so there is hope.
    Solitaire hasn't been guessed, so there is hope.

I knew I should have went for it, then. I just tired of this thread very quickly; was getting on my nerves.
    So Sorry....

I'm not out to irritate people, been very generous with clues, 20 - more than most would provide. Yes, it may be frustrating to one or two, but this will be finalized this weekend - one way or another

Solitaire is incorrect incidentally, but thanks for playing
    So Sorry....

I'm not out to irritate people, been very generous with clues, 20 - more than most would provide. Yes, it may be frustrating to one or two, but this will be finalized this weekend - one way or another

Solitaire is incorrect incidentally, but thanks for playing

It doesn't lessen the frustration when you keep noting how frustrated we must be, post after post after post.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I keep thinking some character from OHMSS ... anybody help? Isn't the "angel" bit of a clue there ...? (No I am not guessing because I am empty on this one. Again.)