No Time to Die production thread

Comments

There is clearly some kind of major confrontation in the hazy forest involving Safin, Bond, & Madeline. Very interesting.
    ertert wrote: »
    There is clearly some kind of major confrontation in the hazy forest involving Safin, Bond, & Madeline. Very interesting.

Extremely excited for this bit, the exploration of the entanglement.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Stark wrote: »
    All new photos in high quality here :

https://allocine.fr/film/fichefilm-212358/photos/

Damn! Thanks.

Vive la France ^:)^

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited September 2021 Posts: 7,980
    Is this…

w5y9Oss.jpg

The POV of this?

RLR9ktH.jpg

Actually, Vice versa….
  • Top one is in Cuba, the bottom one is from the nightclub in Jamaica.
    Top one is in Cuba, the bottom one is from the nightclub in Jamaica.

Ah…

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018

What if Primo can spot/see/detect Bond from Jamaica?? Super evil AI eye gadget in his skull

:D
    Contraband wrote: »

What if Primo can spot/see/detect Bond from Jamaica?? Super evil AI eye gadget in his skull

:D

From someone else’s eye…
    Seems like EPK soundbite interviews have been released too alongside these new stills?
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Podcasts are back now!
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 6,677
    Just found this on youtube:

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Some Zimmer score in the new podcast at around the 10 minute mark. A creepy ominous queue.
    Ok, I watched "Being James Bond" (finally) and WOW did not expect to start tearing up a bit at the end.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    BMB007 wrote: »
    Ok, I watched "Being James Bond" (finally) and WOW did not expect to start tearing up a bit at the end.

Same. Words cannot adequately explain the impact this era has had on my life. I felt it when I watched those final few minutes.
  • StarkStark France
    edited September 2021 Posts: 177
    Is that Zimmer score we hear at 10:15 and 19:25 in the 39 minute podcast ?
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    Wow these image stills today are gorgeous… I think we have a real classic on our hands!
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

19:25 is from CR.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

Same. Words cannot adequately explain the impact this era has had on my life. I felt it when I watched those final few minutes.

Yeah, I mean obviously I'm gonna be slightly biased because I was a kid when CR came out — but dang this hit hard.
  • BMB007 wrote: »

Yeah, I mean obviously I'm gonna be slightly biased because I was a kid when CR came out — but dang this hit hard.

Agreed with all comments here, this was amazing! And seeing Daniel's journey through to the end, he really seems pleased and relieved that they nailed No Time to Die.
  • DonnyDB5 wrote: »

19:25 is from CR.

Don't think so. I think both spots are new - Zimmer!

I have to say, the bit at 10:15 (although very simple, and atmospheric) sounds like something that could be straight out of Barry's score for OHMSS. Those sorts of ambient, dark, but weirdly glamorous ominous nighttime tracks you might associate with Piz Gloria during a winter snowstorm. I'm loving it, and intrigued...
    So there are two podcasts. Was the first already released back then?
  • So there are two podcasts. Was the first already released back then?

Yes, but this seems to be an updated version of that episode.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited September 2021 Posts: 469
    Tried my best to clean up the audio in the 10 minute mark segment. Sounds like some sort of suspense piece...perhaps it plays when Bond and Swann arrive at her old Norway home? I'm predicting this is the track 'Home'.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834681502763057162/885377845990404156/nttd_newsnip.mp3

I think YT ID has been turned off for NTTD after they realised we were uploading segments of the music in the podcast to try and ID it, but I'll have a shot at it just in case it's been turned back on.
  • Just listened to the 2nd podcast, really nice insights from Rami, Lea, and Lashana. I’m listening to episode 1 and perhaps I’m misremembering the original release but this seems different…
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Just listened to the 2nd podcast, really nice insights from Rami, Lea, and Lashana. I’m listening to episode 1 and perhaps I’m misremembering the original release but this seems different…
    COVID was definitely not brought up during the original go-around… at least I don’t remember it being.
  • Believe we have a new bit cue from Hans at 16:00 in Episode 1, no?
    Just listened to the 2nd podcast, really nice insights from Rami, Lea, and Lashana. I’m listening to episode 1 and perhaps I’m misremembering the original release but this seems different…

They definitely rerecorded some bits, I remember seeing tweets about it.
    Old (2020) poscast one was 36 min, the new "one" is 44 min.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK

I echo your comments both of you.
    Listening to Barbara in the documentary and podcast talking about “going for broke” and “tying up all loose ends,” I’m thinking Blofeld is going to die somehow some way.