The brand new guess the character

Comments

I'm afraid you are both wrong, i.e. - He hasn't got it, and you thought wrongly etc

Not the first incorrect answer, and not likely to be the last either

All we need to do is add up the clues and think through the Bond releases and the character should arrive etc

#1 I am in possession of something that isn't really suitable for my gender

#2 I don't feel the possession I have would really be of much use in the circumstances

#3 I make my proper introduction by way of sounds

#4 James Bond pulls something of me

#5 I seem to know more than James Bond does

#6 When Bond first sees me there's not an awful lot he can do about it

#7 Safety is in numbers

#8 Bond is unable to do something so I offer him something else

#9 I am calmly and phlegmatically spoken

#10 I could of been in a James Stewart movie

Gold Stars are waiting..
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Pam in LTK? (and yes, I admit to everyone I need to see TB again!)
    No, it's not Bouvier, but have another go by all means

Someone will get this sooner or later, I'll maybe add a couple more pointers tomorrow if it hasn't gone by that time
    Elektra King ?

:/
    The bagpipes at their first physical gretting.
    She has a nuclear submarine/oil pipeline
    The oil pipeline really serves no purpose to her actual evil plot
    Calmly spoken
    When Bond sees her as a captive, he can't do anything
    She offers him.. herself? at one point

A qualified guess I'd say.
    Finally some activity...... and I applaud Mr Westbrook for having an attempt, as devious as this round may seem

Elektra King / Marceau, is incorrect this time out too

People will kick themselves when they see who this finally is
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 40,528
    Pussy Galore?
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Rosie Carver?

But likely not..

To help others, Stewart (hint #10) was in a lot of classic 50's / 60's films, most notably the main actor in Hitchcock's work.

Maybe Naomi, from TSWLM? (sorry for the double feature)
    Colonel Bouvar?
    Red Grant
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Colonel Bouvar?

If you'd look 5-6 posts up, you'd see that was already denied.
    Lo and behold, more wrong answers

Every response above is incorrect, Bouvar/Bouvier, Grant, Naomi, Carver, Galore etc

I'll add a couple more pointers and leave it at that, I don't want to give this away, people will just have to work on the twelve clues provided, I can't add any more assistance

#11 I manage to make Bond feel nervous or question my activities, then some time after, I feel nervous or question others activities

#12 I managed to survive to the end of that years release but someone like me was not so fortunate

Hats off to whoever finally gets this, but that's it for clues I'm afraid. Plenty to work with in way of pointers for sure etc - The Clues do add up!
    Kamal Khan?

(I was going to say Scaramanga but the newest clues ruined that)
    It's not Kamal Khan or Francisco Scaramanga

This will be done eventually, probably around the same time the Ravens win another Super Bowl the way it's now heading, but there's plenty of clues to indulge in etc

My money would be on Mr Cipher cracking this eventually, but it appears even he is in the dark this time out, it's not as difficult as it may appear, the answer is out there
    @Baltimore_007, someone is extremely cocky, ehh? Haha. Of course it's easy in your eyes, you know the answer! If roles were reversed, it could stump you just as easily.
    Not being cocky or anything such, no-one else would of provided a dozen clues for assistance more often that not

Yes, it is easy (for me), as I provided the character and know who it is, but of course have been on the recieving end, as we all have, and I realize as much as anyone else how frustrating these rounds can be, I appreciate full well how frustrating this round may be

But whoever gets it, can have all the accolades going and my appreciation. It really is not that difficult I do feel, no big headed histrionics or anything such
    I want to say May Day, maybe Xenia.
    Should be really one guess per response, but no harm done this time, as both May Day and Xenia Onatopp are incorrect
    Ehh, I give up, then. I think, as highly unlikely as it is, I did win, I wouldn't be able to concoct excellent clues. Good luck, guys.
    Nobody wins - as nobody hitherto has a correct answer or has the right characteretc, pretty simple math

:-??

Keep at it by all means, there is no skullduggery here
    Huh? If you give us clues and I guessed the right person, then I have the correct answer/right character...
    I feel I should reiterate, so there's no ambiguity or confusion etc

Every answer up to now has been incorrect

Every character guessed has been incorrect

The character I seek has, as of yet, not been found

This must be getting frustrating to some now as hysterics are slowly becoming apparent and playing tricks on the mind of some participants but above all else, the character still has yet to be discovered

When the character in question is finally got, we can all see that the character in question had not even been sniffed at before that time etc

I know it's frustrating but I'm trying not to be overly belligerent with this, and for the last time, it really is not as difficult as it may seem, I've myself got a handful of ones much more tougher than this round
  • Rosa Klebb?
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 165
    I was going with Cigar Girl right up to clues 11 & 12, but i think that's killed me.
    Klebb and Cigar Girl are both incorrect, but you're in the right area. I can't give away anymore than that you understand - just work with the clues etc

#1 I am in possession of something that isn't really suitable for my gender

#2 I don't feel the possession I have would really be of much use in the circumstances

#3 I make my proper introduction by way of sounds

#4 James Bond pulls something off me

#5 I seem to know more than James Bond does

#6 When Bond first sees me there's not an awful lot he can do about it

#7 Safety is in numbers

#8 Bond is unable to do something so I offer him something else

#9 I am calmly and phlegmatically spoken

#10 I could of been in a James Stewart movie

#11 I manage to make Bond feel nervous or question my activities, then some time after, I feel nervous or question others activities

#12 I managed to survive to the end of that years release but someone like me was not so fortunate
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tatiana Romanova?
    No, it's not Daniella Bianchi / Romanova or anything such

This must be frustrating to some, but I've been quite fair with this, just as specified, use the clues provided, it works!
    Is it Christmas Jones, while we're guessing TWINE?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Is it Christmas Jones, while we're guessing TWINE?
    The clues don't add up. I thought maybe Tatiana, but that isn't it either. I think we are all focusing too much on Bond women. Maybe it is another character type/male character.
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Camille?? I dunno...

EDIT: It can't be Camille because @Baltimore_007 hasn't bothered to watch QoS more than once, and wouldn't know it well enough.
    There's simply no way for you to determine that actually

But, it's not Christmas Jones, not Romanova, or Camille Montes even

I said I wouldn't give away further clues and I should stick to my word, but blow it, this may well go on forever and I think it's only fair we should give some other guys a chance

#13 I almost got a bit carried away

#14 Watch the birdie you Bond-star-d

#15 I was saved by an angel from above

#16 I had a most revealing unpleasant surprise

I almost feel like shouting out the character in question but I hope these added clues were of some assistance etc - this must move on soon