Death is Forever (2021) - Original soundtrack

loullersloullers Eskilstuna, Sweden
edited October 2020 in Fan Creations Posts: 70
Hello everyone! I hope you're all staying safe in these difficult times. To brighten things up a bit I thought I'd share my progress on a James Bond fan film I'm scoring in 2021 called Death is Forever. The first thing I'm sharing with you (the only other cue I've composed is the title song and that is not recorded yet) is the gunbarrel:

I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

There will be more snippets from the score later on as I go along scoring it so stay tuned! =)

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Thanks for sharing.
  • BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
    Very nice. Can you share any more details of the film? Who is making it? When & where will it be released? How long will it be? Etc.
  • loullersloullers Eskilstuna, Sweden
    Thank you guys! =)
    Yeah it's made by a director in the United States called Tom Smith (the head of Blue Diamond Filmmakers). With everything going on at the moment it's not certain when it will get released, they haven't even started shooting but they're hoping for a 2021 release on YouTube. It's a feature length film.
    edited October 2020 Posts: 70
    As I'm waiting to start scoring this film and to post more snippets from the score I'll share my latest score I did for a James Bond fan film which was waaay back in 2015. Mind you that this is not at all representative anymore of what I can do since it was over 5 years ago and my skills have improved immensely. Anyway here it is:

Feel free to leave your thoughts on it! =)
  • RoadphillRoadphill United Kingdom
    loullers wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I hope you're all staying safe in these difficult times. To brighten things up a bit I thought I'd share my progress on a James Bond fan film I'm scoring in 2021 called Death is Forever. The first thing I'm sharing with you (the only other cue I've composed is the title song and that is not recorded yet) is the gunbarrel:

I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

There will be more snippets from the score later on as I go along scoring it so stay tuned! =)

At a glance, that looks like Henry Cavill in the Gunbarrel
    Haha, I can see the similarities! What do you think of the music since that's what I'm responsible for?