Need help with 007 NTTD podcast; settings are correct, still says 'allow,' and I am.

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
in No Time To Die Posts: 1,400
N5MgPYi.png
6cBPz3F.png

Comments

• marcmarc Universal Exports
    Hi, I'm not an expert (and maybe my answer's stupid) but it seems to me you've got to click the 'Turn Off' button on the right.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2020 Posts: 7,518
    marc wrote: »
    Hi, I'm not an expert (and maybe my answer's stupid) but it seems to me you've got to click the 'Turn Off' button on the right.

Yeah, but it looks like he's turned it on so that a password is required every 15 minutes; everything else is allowed. Sorry I don't know much more than that, I'm a PC guy!
    Having said that, I subscribed to this podcast through Spotify on my iPhone.

Maybe instead of Ratings for: United States, change it to "UK" or something?
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria

you know, that makes sense. I did that---no change.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria

Yeah, but it looks like he's turned it on so that a password is required every 15 minutes; everything else is allowed. Sorry I don't know much more than that, I'm a PC guy!
    Having said that, I subscribed to this podcast through Spotify on my iPhone.

Maybe instead of Ratings for: United States, change it to "UK" or something?

Spotify! Why didn't I think of this. Where's Q when you need him?
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    "What you see on the screen is something that you don't have in this world today" (D. Llewellyn)

Yeah, but it looks like he's turned it on so that a password is required every 15 minutes; everything else is allowed. (...) Maybe instead of Ratings for: United States, change it to "UK" or something?
    Yes, makes sense. Trying to change settings under 'content', 'apps' or 'other' might help, too. 💻🤔