The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Going forward I will monitor Brewster I don't expect him to start today though if he is good as many say he is he could be the Greenwood of this season.

Yes, a 4.5 potentially starting striker is definitely something to keep an eye on. I like playing 3-5-2 when possible (with a third striker you can actually play), and Brewster can be the solution.

This site playing up again this morning, seems like they have issues with there server.

A bargain player that starts is a major plus, I have yet to check if Brewster is on loan or was sold by Liverpool.
    Going forward I will monitor Brewster I don't expect him to start today though if he is good as many say he is he could be the Greenwood of this season.

Yes, a 4.5 potentially starting striker is definitely something to keep an eye on. I like playing 3-5-2 when possible (with a third striker you can actually play), and Brewster can be the solution.

This site playing up again this morning, seems like they have issues with there server.

A bargain player that starts is a major plus, I have yet to check if Brewster is on loan or was sold by Liverpool.

I had a login issue this morning, but I only needed to refresh the page to sort it out.

It looks to have been a £23.5m move to Sheffield United from Liverpool.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

I had a login issue this morning, but I only needed to refresh the page to sort it out.

At that price he will likely be a first team starter long term, SU are quite capable of building a solid team around him.
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 17,241

At that price he will likely be a first team starter long term, SU are quite capable of building a solid team around him.

Don't like Wilder's tendency to rotate though…

4-0 to Chelsea. 0 points from Mitchell on from the bench. :(
    edited October 2020 Posts: 23,102

I put Mitchel as my last sub I thought Palace would concede though not that much lol

Unlikely goal scorers I had Jorgino in my team prior to GW1 though changed at last minute.

I put Mitchel as my last sub I thought Palace would concede though not that much lol

Unlikely goal scorers I had Jorgino in my team prior to GW1 though changed at last minute.

I actually thought this game would be much tighter than this. Conceding pens never help though…

I've never once considered Jorginho as an option, though with all these pens being awarded, you kinda have to…

I actually thought this game would be much tighter than this. Conceding pens never help though…

I've never once considered Jorginho as an option, though with all these pens being awarded, you kinda have to…
    I had a 5 million slot in one of my last drafts and I did think of him because of pen's. Penalty takers this season so far are up there in the FPL points, that's why I opted for Klitch over other Leeds midfielders.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Sold Richarlison because he was doubtful and bought Calvert-Lewin (c) and he scores again.
    He's on fire.
    Not having DCL I am missing out on some serious points, I cant see myself sticking with Martial much longer if he does not deliver soon.
    Rodriguez 2 goals and 1 assist, I was going to go to him for Son, this season I am clueless gr.

I am really looking forward to the 21/22 FPL Season :))

I had a 5 million slot in one of my last drafts and I did think of him because of pen's. Penalty takers this season so far are up there in the FPL points, that's why I opted for Klitch over other Leeds midfielders.

Pen takers are getting some really high scores at the moment. Foden not doing much right now, so I might consider Jorginho as a replacement.
    1 - 1 at Leeds I am really not doing very well this season lol

3 players played 6 points -8 points for Hits leaves me with a grand total of -2 from todays games :))
    1 - 1 at Leeds I am really not doing very well this season lol

3 players played 6 points -8 points for Hits leaves me with a grand total of -2 from todays games :))

I would never have imagined this season to be so difficult to figure out, haha! I'm not getting the much needed points either.
    United on brink of signing Cavani on a free... great #-o we better get Sancho lol
    Callum Wilson with two goals and an assist, I needed that. Totally forgot there was a later game.
    United on brink of signing Cavani on a free... great #-o we better get Sancho lol

Was this at all rumoured to happen?
    Callum Wilson with two goals and an assist, I needed that. Totally forgot there was a later game.

Could use a haul like that for my team!

According to reports Cavani having a medical tomorrow in Manchester.
    Son has a hamstring injury picked up last week and boss Jose Mourinho has refused to rule him out. Risky ?
    Bale still has a knee injury.
    Son has a hamstring injury picked up last week and boss Jose Mourinho has refused to rule him out. Risky ?

You almost start thinking Mou has deliberately exaggerated the injury… :-?

According to reports Cavani having a medical tomorrow in Manchester.

Wonder what he'll cost in FPL!

If Son plays the 8 point Hit I took to get rid will hurt lol Usually when I here hamstring I expects weeks on the sidelines

@Torgeirtrap Cavani I guess around 7.5 million, I think he will mostly be an impact sub and give Martial a rest in the Cups. Ighalo has only two months left then his loan ends so it's cover. Long term Greenwood will be a 9 though its too early for him so back up is wise.

If Son plays the 8 point Hit I took to get rid will hurt lol Usually when I here hamstring I expects weeks on the sidelines

Indeed. But it's Mourinho though…

Hammers up to a good start against Leicester too, I see.
    Antonio again why did I sell him lol West Ham beating in form Leicester away who thrashed City away. Crazy results continue

I think not having crowds is having a bearing on games more than expected
    Antonio again why did I sell him lol West Ham beating in form Leicester away who thrashed City away. Crazy results continue

Crazy indeed! I'm looking at my team now – which looks alright on paper - but I can't figure out how it's going to get me up the rankings…
    edited October 2020 Posts: 2,341

@Torgeirtrap Cavani I guess around 7.5 million, I think he will mostly be an impact sub and give Martial a rest in the Cups. Ighalo has only two months left then his loan ends so it's cover. Long term Greenwood will be a 9 though its too early for him so back up is wise.

I would guess Cavani 8.5.

Richarlison played with a ankle problem and injured it again so it might be safer to rest Son.

Crazy indeed! I'm looking at my team now – which looks alright on paper - but I can't figure out how it's going to get me up the rankings…

Think it's international break next so leaving my team alone, most of my moves have back fired. I bet many this GW jumped on assets that end up failing. I know of one selling KDB to bring Mané in.

I almost got Rodrigo in though opted for Klitch because of penaltys, that back fired lol

I bet if I got Everton assets in now they would blank next time.

Richarlison played with a ankle problem and injured it again so it might be safer to rest Son.

I can't imagine many will get Cavani unless Martial git injured which is very likely based on history.

That seems reasonable price. Playing time will be the issue though, one would imagine.

We'll know later! It would be quite surprising to see Mou rule him out, then make a u-turn, wouldn't it…

Think it's international break next so leaving my team alone, most of my moves have back fired. I bet many this GW jumped on assets that end up failing. I know of one selling KDB to bring Mané in.

I almost got Rodrigo in though opted for Klitch because of penaltys, that back fired lol

Yes, the international break is really a chance to take a break, then reassess before the next deadline. So much can happen in that period too, with the transfer window closing on top of that.

The trouble I have with Leeds mids, is that several of them look to be capable to end up bringing in the points. Who do you pick? Klitch is a sensible pick given the penalties, but it can just as well be one of the others that scores/assists.

I feel the same way! Brough in Ings for this gameweek, but I won't be surprised to see him blank. Don't think I've ever owned Ings during one of his goalscoring streaks…

That seems reasonable price. Playing time will be the issue though, one would imagine.

We'll know later! It would be quite surprising to see Mou rule him out, then make a u-turn, wouldn't it…

Yes, the international break is really a chance to take a break, then reassess before the next deadline. So much can happen in that period too, with the transfer window closing on top of that.

The trouble I have with Leeds mids, is that several of them look to be capable to end up bringing in the points. Who do you pick? Klitch is a sensible pick given the penalties, but it can just as well be one of the others that scores/assists.

I feel the same way! Brough in Ings for this gameweek, but I won't be surprised to see him blank. Don't think I've ever owned Ings during one of his goalscoring streaks…

Cavani hasn't played for a while and at his age might be more likely to get injured ?

Fernandes, Grealish, Salah, Kane still to come for me.

Leicester being outplayed by west ham, big surprise.

Cavani hasn't played for a while and at his age might be more likely to get injured ?

Fernandes, Grealish, Salah, Kane still to come for me.

Leicester being outplayed by west ham, big surprise.

Yes, age is a factor too of course, re. injuries. I imagine he will at least be eased into action, then we'll see if he's actually an option, FPL wise.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a good score from those players, @007InAction! Got some players left too, but don't know what to expect really. As the Leicester-West Ham game shows, it's difficult to predict what's going to happen in these matches.
    Clean sheet from McCarthy I am grasping at points, 30 point so far with Taylor haul of 1 point of the bench and five players left.

Anyone who brought in Vardy or Leicster assets won't be happy.
    Clean sheet from McCarthy I am grasping at points, 30 point so far with Taylor haul of 1 point of the bench and five players left.

Anyone who brought in Vardy or Leicster assets won't be happy.

Wish I had 30 points! Think I'll struggle to reach that.