The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Well! Four goals by Kane, four assists by Kane!
    Ings opens the score for Southampton, 1-0 against Spurs!

That game turned quickly…
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Who ever have both Kane and Son... $-)
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Just Kane vc

This is a lot of points to miss out on!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Son Hatrick I think I give up already, I had him last week.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Not to add salt to injury, but Son scored 4 times today...
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Not to add salt to injury, but Son scored 4 times today...

Great lol
    edited September 2020 Posts: 23,102
    Took a hit and may do a 12 point hit, so far behind at this point makes no difference. I can't believe after two games and the season is a disaster already.
    Took a hit and may do a 12 point hit, so far behind at this point makes no difference. I can't believe after two games and the season is a disaster already.

Same feeling here. Only Alexander-Arnold and Aubameyang came through with a decent score. The rest blanked. At least that makes playing the wildcard an easy decision.
    I have deleted my FPL app, going to ignore FPL for two weeks and just let the team do whatever. Not had the best of weeks and if I don't take a break from FPL at the moment I will just quit all together. I will look at my team in a few weeks and mount a rescue operation lol when I am more rested and clear headed.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 17,241
    I have deleted my FPL app, going to ignore FPL for two weeks and just let the team do whatever. Not had the best of weeks and if I don't take a break from FPL at the moment I will just quit all together. I will look at my team in a few weeks and mount a rescue operation lol when I am more rested and clear headed.

The best thing to do when things haven't worked out, is to just take a break. Usually with a few days of doing other things, it's easier to have a look at the team and plan for the gameweeks ahead!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Having a shocker of a week. Can only hope De Bruyne scores multiple goals. :D

The best thing to do when things haven't worked out, is to just take a break. Usually with a few days of doing other things, it's easier to have a look at the team and plan for the gameweeks ahead!

Been working none stop so need to switch off from everything, I am that tired I am being irrational about FPL lol though with money involved it's infuriated me more lol
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Timo Werner only got 2 points after getting another penalty.

Chelsea really have bought well though I think seeing them as title contenders is too early, next season I would say yes. It may take a month or three for Lampard to get that side firing when injurys clear up. I had Pulisic last week though I think I will stay away from Chelsea players for now.
    Benny wrote: »
    Having a shocker of a week. Can only hope De Bruyne scores multiple goals. :D

Won't be surprised if he gets something from this game!

Been working none stop so need to switch off from everything, I am that tired I am being irrational about FPL lol though with money involved it's infuriated me more lol

The extra incentive of playing the game when there's money on the line increases the frustration when things aren't working out, that's for sure! I'm way behind in the money league I'm in already, so I need to nail that wildcard.

Jorginho missing that penalty was so frustrating!
  • MJH1973MJH1973 North West, UK
    Second stinker of a week on the trot, currently leaving me 3rd from bottom.
    Egan red card. My gameweek isn't as good as hoped...
    MJH1973 wrote: »
    Second stinker of a week on the trot, currently leaving me 3rd from bottom.

There are 36 gameweeks to go, so you could easily turn things for the better!
    Egan red card. My gameweek isn't as good as hoped...

Ouch! Some tricky fixtures ahead for Sheffield Utd, with Liverpool, City and Chelsea all in the next five games, so it's an easy switch for a defender with a better run of games. :-)
    edited September 2020 Posts: 23,102
    Almost forgot I had KDB and Foden just checked the score from City game, a much needed 21 points from them. Though still a terrible week in FPL. I hope selling TAA does not come back to haunt me lol Just slept 12hours straight, I realise when mentally tired I should never make FPL decisions lol
    A record high-scoring* gameweek 2 is finished, and we have another gameweek winner! Our second gameweek winner of the season is Honesty FC – congratulations! =D>

gvbvuvR.jpg
    League table standings:

1. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW 72 - TOT 143
    2. False 9 FC: GW 55 - TOT 129
    3. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW 65 - TOT 119
    4. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 61 - TOT 115
    5. Honesty FC: GW 74 - TOT 113
    6. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 39 - TOT 113
    7. Shoots...he scores: GW 58 - TOT 111
    8. Team Extreme: GW 43 - TOT 110
    9. GoldyTheRefStars: GW 59 - TOT 108
    10. Raymond Reddington: GW 37 - TOT 103
    11. MEJICO POWA: GW 44 - TOT 102
    11. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 30 - TOT 102
    13. Ayew Crazy !: GW 56 - TOT 99
    14. Cremonese-killen: GW 41 - TOT 96
    15. Raging Bulls: GW 65 - TOT 93
    16. Anfield FC: GW 50 - TOT 93
    17. Liverpool Richmond: GW 72 - TOT 89
    18. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 31 - TOT 66

(*)

The gameweek 3 deadline is at the same time as the previous two gameweeks – 11:00 UK time.
    Almost forgot I had KDB and Foden just checked the score from City game, a much needed 21 points from them. Though still a terrible week in FPL. I hope selling TAA does not come back to haunt me lol Just slept 12hours straight, I realise when mentally tired I should never make FPL decisions lol

None of us should be bothering about FPL if we're mentally tired! Hope you'll feel better soon! :-)

Had a horrible gameweek too, and I haven't actually checked my overall rank yet. Just focusing on that wildcard team instead.

None of us should be bothering about FPL if we're mentally tired! Hope you'll feel better soon! :-)

Had a horrible gameweek too, and I haven't actually checked my overall rank yet. Just focusing on that wildcard team instead.

It's early days hopefully luck will even itself out over the season, or I will stop making rash moves so early on lol
  • MJH1973MJH1973 North West, UK
    A record high-scoring* gameweek 2 is finished, and we have another gameweek winner! Our second gameweek winner of the season is Honesty FC – congratulations! =D>

gvbvuvR.jpg
    League table standings:

(*)

The gameweek 3 deadline is at the same time as the previous two gameweeks – 11:00 UK time.

Well, for me the only way is up.
    Congratulations to Honesty FC
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Haydock, England
    2 good weeks on the spin - clean sheet for TAA, goal and assist for KDB, and Ings, Jimenez, and Mitrovic bagging goals equals a good week 😁

It's early days hopefully luck will even itself out over the season, or I will stop making rash moves so early on lol

It usually does! Looking at my own team, I found it very bad luck to have one goal involvement (an assist) in a gameweek with 44 goals in total – and only one clean sheet on top of that. The same team can score double the points or more in another gameweek. Even so, I've wildcarded to get players I've been targeting, hoping to turn things around.

gvbvuvR.jpg
    League table standings:

(*)

Same here (hopefully)!
    2 good weeks on the spin - clean sheet for TAA, goal and assist for KDB, and Ings, Jimenez, and Mitrovic bagging goals equals a good week 😁

Well played, @DeathToSpies84!
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Haydock, England

It usually does! Looking at my own team, I found it very bad luck to have one goal involvement (an assist) in a gameweek with 44 goals in total – and only one clean sheet on top of that. The same team can score double the points or more in another gameweek. Even so, I've wildcarded to get players I've been targeting, hoping to turn things around.

gvbvuvR.jpg
    League table standings:

(*)

Same here (hopefully)!

Had KDB in my team last season, so it was a no brainer to start him 😁

gvbvuvR.jpg
    League table standings:

(*)

Same here (hopefully)!

Had KDB in my team last season, so it was a no brainer to start him 😁

I had De Bruyne in my team for the majority of last season, I think. Though with City not playing the first gameweek, I had to wait. He's in my team now though!