No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Agent_One wrote: »
    I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone but Grace Randolph has good connections to the industry and has heard that among many others, No Time to Die, is currently being considered for a move to 2021. Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.
    Grace Randolph is a twat, but a move to 2021 is something we should all probably expect anyway.
    This is how I know the mods have given up.

To be fair, he's not wrong. She's obviously got her connections, and fair play to her for some of the scoops, but a lot of her stuff is like listening to Quint running his nails down the chalkboard! ;)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited July 2020 Posts: 5,869
    I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone but Grace Randolph has good connections to the industry and has heard that among many others, No Time to Die, is currently being considered for a move to 2021. Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.
    Grace Randolph is a twat, but a move to 2021 is something we should all probably expect anyway.

To be fair, he's not wrong. She's obviously got her connections, and fair play to her for some of the scoops, but a lot of her stuff is like listening to Quint running his nails down the chalkboard! ;)
    I understand that opinion, but I don't think the rules are we're allowed to swear when personally justified, and I get people don't like her. I personally find her quite honest and realistic about the industry :)

I understand that opinion, but I don't think the rules are we're allowed to swear when personally justified, and I get people don't like her. I personally find her quite honest and realistic about the industry :)

Fair enough!
  • Agent_OneAgent_One Ireland
    edited July 2020 Posts: 280
    What's so bad about 'twat'? That was one of the mother-sanctioned expressions in my home :D
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    The real question should be will it release summer or winter 2021?
  • Agent_OneAgent_One Ireland
    edited July 2020 Posts: 280
    I reckon they'll try and pull an early anniversary, so October?
    What's so bad about 'twat'? That was one of the mother-sanctioned expressions in my home :D

I think it has more innocent connotations where we are, @Agent_One!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I mean I'd be happy for us all to swear but I just know how mods have reacted before.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    As of today, July 24th:

No new movies releasing in July.
    Unhinged was indefinitely delayed a few days ago.

Two movies still have wide theatrical releases in August:
    The horror film Antebellum on the 21st.
    The New Mutants on the 28th.

Two movies still have wide theatrical releases in September:
    The Liam Neeson action/thriller Honest Thief on the 4th.
    The King's Man on the 18th.
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.

I heard, that Disney considers "Soul" (the New Pixar movie) for streaming, but not Mulan.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    My only hope is once they inevitably delay the movie again, they release something. Whether it’s a new trailer, an actual clip from the movie, or a soundtrack sample, anything would be nice. The wait for this movie has been absolutely horrid.

This is the NTTD spoiler thread.

This is the wrong thread for release date content and content pertaining to upcoming movies.

Please relocate your discussion to the dedicated release date thread post about release dates, and the dedicated threads available for upcoming movies.

Actually, it isn't. This is a Production thread, not a "Spoiler" thread. So anything related to the development and distribution of NTTD is fair game.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India

Beautiful word.
    TripAces wrote: »
    As of today, July 24th:

I heard, that Disney considers "Soul" (the New Pixar movie) for streaming, but not Mulan.
    My only hope is once they inevitably delay the movie again, they release something. Whether it’s a new trailer, an actual clip from the movie, or a soundtrack sample, anything would be nice. The wait for this movie has been absolutely horrid.

This is the wrong thread for release date content and content pertaining to upcoming movies.

Please relocate your discussion to the dedicated release date thread post about release dates, and the dedicated threads available for upcoming movies.

Actually, it isn't. This is a Production thread, not a "Spoiler" thread. So anything related to the development and distribution of NTTD is fair game.

This is correct. While the releases of other films from other studios are only really relevant indirectly, most of the other things posts are perfectly, directly relevant to the thread as titled.

If the topic isn't to your interest, feel free to simply scroll by and talk about something you do find interesting. It's not difficult and it ultimately requires far less energy than attempting to be a moderator. We have moderators for that.
    The Blu-Ray? Summer 2021.
  • The Blu-Ray? Summer 2021.

Maybe. There's still a chance that NTTD might still come out in November through a staggered release. That's what I'm hoping for currently.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    As of today, July 24th:

This is correct. While the releases of other films from other studios are only really relevant indirectly, most of the other things posts are perfectly, directly relevant to the thread as titled.

If the topic isn't to your interest, feel free to simply scroll by and talk about something you do find interesting. It's not difficult and it ultimately requires far less energy than attempting to be a moderator. We have moderators for that.

The thread for the release of the movie is right here:
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/18761/no-time-to-die-at-the-box-office-in-2020#latest

Much more on-topic. Production here refers to the BTS footage, script leaks and other spoilers. This is why there is a whole other thread on when NTTD will release.
    As of today, July 24th:

The thread for the release of the Production here refers to the BTS footage, script leaks and other spoilers.

Thank you for the explanation; it's my first time here.
    As of today, July 24th:

The thread for the release of the Production here refers to the BTS footage, script leaks and other spoilers.

Thank you for the explanation; it's my first time here.

Glad we cleared it up. The titles can be misleading, but this thread is mainly spoilers, BTS and leaks. Thank you for understanding.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    With the way things are at the moment, I would be surprised if NTTD isn't an early or Mid-2021 film. I think 90% of fans are already thinking towards 2021, which is good....coz after the dilemma that have surrounded this film from the moment it started production, we owe ourselves a healthy and mental state of mind by thinking 2021, so when it's announced, we would have been ahead of the announcement and it wouldn't surprise us.

Hopefully, after Christmas & New Year Celebrations, things should be less severe with a Vaccine around and they kick-start marketing again. Of course November is most welcome....but at the moment, it looks highly unlikely. It's looking like NTTD could likely be set again for release in April...this time 2021.
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    With the way things are at the moment, I would be surprised if NTTD isn't an early or Mid-2021 film. I think 90% of fans are already thinking towards 2021, which is good....coz after the dilemma that have surrounded this film from the moment it started production, we owe ourselves a healthy and mental state of mind by thinking 2021, so when it's announced, we would have been ahead of the announcement and it wouldn't surprise us.

Yeah, I agree. A good state of mind surrounding this whole thing is important. I'm mostly looking forward to another trailer, personally.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The Blu-Ray? Summer 2021.

Maybe. There's still a chance that NTTD might still come out in November through a staggered release. That's what I'm hoping for currently.

This is becoming less likely to happen with each passing day.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited July 2020 Posts: 4,247
    GadgetMan wrote: »

Yeah, I agree. A good state of mind surrounding this whole thing is important. I'm mostly looking forward to another trailer, personally.

Yeah, a healthy mental state of mind is key. Sure, another trailer is inevitable....although EON have to be very creative with it, since we've already been fed with numerous trailers, so they don't reveal much.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited July 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Safins bunker with the stunt crew

Showreel, Olivier Schneider, Supervising Stunt Coordinator on NTTD and Fight Choreographer on Spectre

Click for video on Insta

That guy really knows his stuff! There's a few great fights on his resumé.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    I think one can be of a healthy, positive mindset while also remaining realistic about the situation. I fully expect another delay, but that's not me trying to be pessimistic. We'll see the film eventually, and I've got plenty of other entertainment to keep me occupied in the meantime.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    As of today, July 24th:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/18761/no-time-to-die-at-the-box-office-in-2020#latest

Much more on-topic. Production here refers to the BTS footage, script leaks and other spoilers. This is why there is a whole other thread on when NTTD will release.

Actually, that thread was initially set up to discuss the box office prospects of NTTD. Like this thread, it morphed into discussions of release dates.

This thread supercedes the other in terms of discussions surrounding the production, distribution, and eventual release of NTTD. The other thread is specifically tailored to box office performance and competition.
    As of today, July 24th:

Actually, that thread was initially set up to discuss the box office prospects of NTTD. Like this thread, it morphed into discussions of release dates.

This thread supercedes the other in terms of discussions surrounding the production, distribution, and eventual release of NTTD. The other thread is specifically tailored to box office performance and competition.

This isn't actually the production thread, there is another thread for that that was started way before this one - this one was set up to include minor spoilers in relation to the production.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Isn't the movie release releated to post-production rather than production?
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 2,436
    Walecs wrote: »
    Isn't the movie release releated to post-production rather than production?

True but I don't think we need another NTTD thread! There are now several on the go.
    So, 15 days until 90 days before NTTD comes out. 90 days is usually the period before the movie comes out that promotional material starts ramping up, and we ay get a new trailer if that's the case.

What are you guys here excited to see more of in the upcoming promotional period?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    So, 15 days until 90 days before NTTD comes out. 90 days is usually the period before the movie comes out that promotional material starts ramping up, and we ay get a new trailer if that's the case.

What are you guys here excited to see more of in the upcoming promotional period?

To be fair we don't know if it's releasing in November, if it ain't then marketing won't begin anytime soon.

Hope it does come out in November.