No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Contraband wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    So that definitely confirms that
    Nomi most likely rescues them while Bond stays behind to confront Safin & maybe even destroy the lair.

@DonnyDB5 Read the Call sheet
    6FB073b.jpg
    '
    And I got one more thing that it is cool:

n2LCiOe.png

The stony beach/cave is Arco Magno (Spiaggia dell'Arco Magno), San Nicola Arcella, on the italian west coast. (I think it is the same beach with Lashana, Swann, Matilde, but they shot the rib boat down the coastline)

Read the related call sheet
    8Z1lRSi.jpg

Can I have the full upload of the call sheet in the final picture? Also, thanks for all the extra shots of Nomi and Mathilde as well as the boat.

@phantomvices Here you go. It doesn't show the full page which is damn irritating
    wcPnVY9.jpg

Amazing, this is phenomenal detective work.

What I’d like to break down more, is the Norway car chase scene. I’m just perplexed as to how it plays out because from what we’ve seen, the Toyota along with the Range Rovers are primarily driving through a river & vast landscapes. Yet, in one of the BTS videos that leaked online a while ago, it appears 2 of the Range Rovers are chasing the Toyota on the Atlantic bridge.

Perhaps the chase begins on the bridge & ends in the countryside?

Bond's beige Toyota and baddies Range Rovers/other cars, and maybe bikes, are all the same chase on the atlantic road to the river, muddy vast landscapes, flipping one baddie car over. But where it starts and ends I do not know - yet!

It's a combo of Norway and Scotland footage, and perhaps even stunt driving in England.

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited July 2020 Posts: 4,343
    Nomi most likely rescues them while Bond stays behind to confront Safin & maybe even destroy the lair.

Yes exactly. There’s even a picture of Swann trying to desperately speak with (obviously) Bond with a radio.

@Contraband They didn’t film at Arco Magno due to very bad weather back in August. A big dock for shooting was required but they weren’t able to built it. The scenes with the boat were shot close to Spiaggia Nera (a dark sand beach south of Maratea, very close to Arco Magno).

https://cosenza.gazzettadelsud.it/articoli/cultura/2019/09/23/ritardi-e-maltempo-saltano-le-riprese-di-james-bond-a-san-nicola-arcella-ff807712-2378-43ce-873b-d0e29b17d86b/

Ah, and the Cave of Poetry, were adult Madeleine has the vision of the PTS is on the opposite side of Italy on the East Coast. It’s quite close to Gravina di Puglia, actually.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

@DonnyDB5 Read the Call sheet
    6FB073b.jpg
    '
    And I got one more thing that it is cool:

n2LCiOe.png

The stony beach/cave is Arco Magno (Spiaggia dell'Arco Magno), San Nicola Arcella, on the italian west coast. (I think it is the same beach with Lashana, Swann, Matilde, but they shot the rib boat down the coastline)

Read the related call sheet
    8Z1lRSi.jpg

Can I have the full upload of the call sheet in the final picture? Also, thanks for all the extra shots of Nomi and Mathilde as well as the boat.

@phantomvices Here you go. It doesn't show the full page which is damn irritating
    wcPnVY9.jpg

Thank you for the picture of the callsheet and the previous pics as well. It'll help me greatly with building on what I have so far about the plot (slowly assembling a timeline on events.)
    matt_u wrote: »

Yes exactly. There’s even a picture of Swann trying to desperately speak with (obviously) Bond with a radio.

@Contraband They didn’t film at Arco Magno due to very bad weather back in August. A big dock for shooting was required but they weren’t able to built it. The scenes with the boat were shot close to Spiaggia Nera (a dark sand beach south of Maratea, very close to Arco Magno).

https://cosenza.gazzettadelsud.it/articoli/cultura/2019/09/23/ritardi-e-maltempo-saltano-le-riprese-di-james-bond-a-san-nicola-arcella-ff807712-2378-43ce-873b-d0e29b17d86b/

Ah, and the Cave of Poetry, were adult Madeleine has the vision of the PTS is on the opposite side of Italy on the East Coast. It’s quite close to Gravina di Puglia, actually.

Do you have the picture of Madeleine using the radio?
    @DonnyDB5 Here you go. I'm guessing you only meant nr 4 stills? Rib boat might also be of interest although low quality
    pbEV2yr.jpg
    emeaRAx.jpg
    5yi0DX9.jpg
    scp7eh6.jpg
    7P9t7rp.jpg
    y7RVIdF.jpg

Looks like Madeleine in the brown shirt on one side of the boat, Nomi in her tactical gear on the other. Would the man controlling the boat be Bond or just production crew?

@matt_u Thanks for pointing that out with Arco Magno etc.

And @phantomvices, here you go
    sux8Ihr.jpg
    OJ2JFs2.jpg
    mZcKGaF.jpg
    6RlyINe.jpg
    zv5y0gL.jpg
    fHJXess.jpg
    L97XOC1.jpg
    6WDMYkn.jpg
    OfgFcUV.jpg
    TRlX5Gg.jpg
    vArUd4r.jpg
    yvFxt6X.jpg
    rM33pl5.jpg
    ilms6z3.jpg
    hcEXObX.jpg
    YqGlHfe.jpg
    edited July 2020 Posts: 469

sux8Ihr.jpg
    OJ2JFs2.jpg
    mZcKGaF.jpg
    6RlyINe.jpg
    zv5y0gL.jpg
    fHJXess.jpg
    L97XOC1.jpg
    6WDMYkn.jpg
    OfgFcUV.jpg
    TRlX5Gg.jpg
    vArUd4r.jpg
    yvFxt6X.jpg
    rM33pl5.jpg
    ilms6z3.jpg
    hcEXObX.jpg
    YqGlHfe.jpg

Ah, thank you.

I thought that that was just Seydoux communicating with someone on set, not an actual filmed moment. Especially since her hair was still tied up and not loose like normal.

Also worth noting, she seems to change her shoes and be barefoot a bit. Again, don't know implications, but I think that in the shots where she is barefoot she is actually being filmed and not the other times where she has those weird formless shoes on and seems to be just resting. The scenes where she is talking into the radio have been cut off at the knee, so can't really determine from that, however.

sux8Ihr.jpg
    OJ2JFs2.jpg
    mZcKGaF.jpg
    6RlyINe.jpg
    zv5y0gL.jpg
    fHJXess.jpg
    L97XOC1.jpg
    6WDMYkn.jpg
    OfgFcUV.jpg
    TRlX5Gg.jpg
    vArUd4r.jpg
    yvFxt6X.jpg
    rM33pl5.jpg
    ilms6z3.jpg
    hcEXObX.jpg
    YqGlHfe.jpg

Ah, thank you.

I thought that that was just Seydoux communicating with someone on set, not an actual filmed moment. Especially since her hair was still tied up and not loose like normal.

Also worth noting, she seems to change her shoes and be barefoot a bit. Again, don't know implications, but I think that in the shots where she is barefoot she is actually being filmed and not the other times where she has those weird formless shoes on and seems to be just resting. The scenes where she is talking into the radio have been cut off at the knee, so can't really determine from that, however.

I actually don't know either which ones are 'Camera rolling' verses in between takes re: Lea. Hard to tell. But it seems like a walkie-talkie scene would appear in NTTD.

Maybe she has Matilde by her side and communicating with Lashana who's in the rib boat to come and get/save them?

And then we see them floating away..
    edited July 2020 Posts: 4,343

No problem. Actually it was September not August!
    edited July 2020 Posts: 3,018

No problem. Actually it was September not August!

Yeah I know. Wrong month in the call sheet or maybe they was planning to shoot it in august but had to change the schedule..

Another little thought on the beginning:

I may be wrong, but I think that the Norway scene will happen and will be part of a flashback Madeleine has while submerged in the water at the Cave of Poetry. The above callsheet you gave me states that on Scene 16:

Madeleine has a vision of Safin, Bond sense something is off

While another states that:

Madeleine surfaces to respond to Bond

Which would mean that Madeleine was underwater when she has the vision of Safin.

Knowing that the girl under the ice in the PTS is shot at by Safin while submerged, would this be a memory triggered in Madeleine by being underwater? And would this mean the PTS incorporates elements of the Matera timeline and the Norway timeline together? I don't remember the articles, so please correct me if it's already been stated that the PTS happens entirely in the Norway past.

However, I think this basically proves, beyond doubt, the girl in the PTS is Madeleine. Despite already having tons of proof, this is yet another thing pointing towards the fact that the girl in the rainbow coat is her. I've still been hearing people say that it isn't her in the PTS as a child, but I think that the leaked callsheet adds further evidence that is is Madeleine in the PTS.

sux8Ihr.jpg
    OJ2JFs2.jpg
    mZcKGaF.jpg
    6RlyINe.jpg
    zv5y0gL.jpg
    fHJXess.jpg
    L97XOC1.jpg
    6WDMYkn.jpg
    OfgFcUV.jpg
    TRlX5Gg.jpg
    vArUd4r.jpg
    yvFxt6X.jpg
    rM33pl5.jpg
    ilms6z3.jpg
    hcEXObX.jpg
    YqGlHfe.jpg

Ah, thank you.

I actually don't know either which ones are 'Camera rolling' verses in between takes re: Lea. Hard to tell. But it seems like a walkie-talkie scene would appear in NTTD.

Maybe she has Matilde by her side and communicating with Lashana who's in the rib boat to come and get/save them?

And then we see them floating away..

Could be that, as well. It's already confirmed Nomi flies them off, so this is probably just part of their escape.
    Scene 235 is of them escaping via plane and scene 243-245 and 252 are all on the island, with 253 the closer of her driving off and telling a story, so we can assume everything is wrapped up here and Bond flies solo to protect them but keeps in touch. Maybe in the yet unrevealed scenes 246-251 we see a few scenes of Bond cleaning up Safin's lair and hightailing it while Madeleine tries to contact him or Nomi, only making connection at the very end and ensuring of Bond's safety. Remember that, by the time Bond loses the sweater in the lair, he is on his own. By the latest time we see of him in the trailers, it's likely that Nomi has slipped out with Madeleine and Mathilde and he is running solo.

IQl8mlu.png

As a little aside, I think this shot is definitely Madeleine trapped in Safin's lair.

EmHwCTD.png
    Another little thought on the beginning:

I may be wrong, but I think that the Norway scene will happen and will be part of a flashback Madeleine has while submerged in the water at the Cave of Poetry. The above callsheet you gave me states that on Scene 16:

Madeleine has a vision of Safin, Bond sense something is off

While another states that:

Madeleine surfaces to respond to Bond

Which would mean that Madeleine was underwater when she has the vision of Safin.

Knowing that the girl under the ice in the PTS is shot at by Safin while submerged, would this be a memory triggered in Madeleine by being underwater? And would this mean the PTS incorporates elements of the Matera timeline and the Norway timeline together? I don't remember the articles, so please correct me if it's already been stated that the PTS happens entirely in the Norway past.

However, I think this basically proves, beyond doubt, the girl in the PTS is Madeleine. Despite already having tons of proof, this is yet another thing pointing towards the fact that the girl in the rainbow coat is her. I've still been hearing people say that it isn't her in the PTS as a child, but I think that the leaked callsheet adds further evidence that is is Madeleine in the PTS.

Producers have said that it begins with Safin in Norway and at the cabin. And we know that the girl is young Madeleine. Then we have Bond and adult Swann swimming and it's a very good theory on your part with memory triggered/reliving her trauma with Safin/frozen lake scenes.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Yeah, I still think the two water based scenes will be where they transition from past to present.
    I practically speculated the same thing @phantomvices said some time ago in the ajb007forum as already said.
    Here's the link: https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50732/bond-25-spoiler-news/page/100/ (posts 2494/95/96). Give it a reading to see if it could more or less work!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Well I hope no-one here moans that there weren't any surprises in No Time to Die :)
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Well I hope no-one here moans that there weren't any surprises in No Time to Die :)

Yeah, this has been my point all along. I know we are different type of fans and we need to respect that. I haven't read any of the above potential spoilers, coz I don't know how to enjoy a film when I've learnt a great deal about it. And the fact that NTTD's release date is now in Limbo, means some of us might go into it knowing almost half of the plot. But not me though, I'll avoid the spoilers....am just concerned about other fans and wondering how they'll enjoy the film, after learning so much about it.
    I practically speculated the same thing @phantomvices said some time ago in the ajb007forum as already said.
    Here's the link: https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50732/bond-25-spoiler-news/page/100/ (posts 2494/95/96). Give it a reading to see if it could more or less work!

@MattiaDeVarti007 Just read your take on the storyline. Think you nailed several parts or at least being very close. The only thing that I don't think will happend at all would the final scenes with Swann seeing Bond in Matera. Don't ask me why

@MattiaDeVarti007 Just read your take on the storyline. Think you nailed several parts or at least being very close. The only thing that I don't think will happend at all would the final scenes with Swann seeing Bond in Matera. Don't ask me why

In fact is the part I'm less convinced of. It was just an idea of that ;)
    Has anyone heard that there will be reshoots to implement story changes this fall?
    Or is that just a rumor?
    SeanMoore wrote: »
    Has anyone heard that there will be reshoots to implement story changes this fall?
    Or is that just a rumor?

Pure nonsense. Read this

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/no-time-to-die-director-cary-joji-fukunaga-talks-007-delay-exclusive/

In fact is the part I'm less convinced of. It was just an idea of that ;)

Haha.. ok
    The same day the Billie Eilish song came out I speculated that the transition between the frozen lake sequence and Matera would’ve happened intercutting young Swann emerging from the lake with adult Swann emerging from the Mediterranean Sea where she’s relaxing with Bond right before heading to Matera. The most obvious way to set the connection between adult Swann and Safin while telling the audience that the young girl in the cabin is actually Madeleine. Made sense months ago, seems basically confirmed now thanks to the call sheets.
  • Yeah, this has been my point all along. I know we are different type of fans and we need to respect that. I haven't read any of the above potential spoilers, coz I don't know how to enjoy a film when I've learnt a great deal about it. And the fact that NTTD's release date is now in Limbo, means some of us might go into it knowing almost half of the plot. But not me though, I'll avoid the spoilers....am just concerned about other fans and wondering how they'll enjoy the film, after learning so much about it.

I agree with this. Of course I'm really excited for the film but that original trailer is all I need in terms of footage to keep me interested. At this rate, as you said, some people might go in knowing / predicting at almost half of the plot. For me that just spoils the film. It baffles me in a way that some people are happy to wait up to a year (or more) for this film to come out and yet want to completely spoil it for themselves in the meantime.
    It's kinda weird for me since I get a kinda weird glee from correctly predicting events in movies, and hence why I'm one of the people here who is always crafting theories and sniffing out new material. I've legit made a list of predictions I'm gonna take into the cinema and check off. I wish alcohol was allowed in normal cinemas tho, cause it would make for a really fun drinking game.

Ah, I guess I'll just tally up my correct predictions and shots I have to drink, and declare victory if I need to look for a new liver the day after.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

Wow! This sounds right on the money.

Wow! This sounds right on the money.

Sounds very close, but I sure hope some if it will not show up in the final product.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Is it possible that Primo isn't some random goon, but Vesper's ex?
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Is it possible that Primo isn't some random goon, but Vesper's ex?

Well, since we already know who was Vesper’s ex, nope.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited July 2020 Posts: 5,834
    I had an initial theory back when the cast was announced that Primo was related to Safin but that's not really based on anything but the fact that I think both actors could get away with being cast as brothers or cousins or summin'.