The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2020 Posts: 23,351
    Kept my VFPL team the same and did a bit better tonight 80 points, though another red arrow :-O game must be broke :))

I took a gamble, downgrading Vardy to Jota and replacing Sané with Salah (c). Got me 94 points and a small green arrow. Still a few issues with my team though.

Good score, I am reluctantly holding onto Sane as he assisted again though having him and KDB is not doing me any favours at the moment. I have two transfers left though I really need to use up Free Hit and Bench Boost chips

Yeah, I decided to just take the chance and transfer out Sané, knowing he might be back again for this gameweek. With Salah you know he'll start, and that made it easier.

I struggle finding a good gameweek to use the chips. Depending on the transfers I do the next few gameweeks, I'll probably just pick a gameweek to play them and hope for the best.

I have a rare day off at home so I will sit down and look at my team and try to come up with a strategy for the next few weeks lol

I'm just taking it gameweek by gameweek now, haha! Seems to have worked somewhat so far, but I've not been having big jumps in the overall rankings. Aiming for a top 1k finish.

As things stand the only Double GW will be the first GW back, all the rest are single GW's.

First set of games...

Wednesday 17 June
    18:00 Aston Villa v Sheff Utd (Sky Sports)
    20:15 Man City v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Friday 19 June
    18:00 Norwich City v Southampton (Sky Sports/Pick)
    20:15 Spurs v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Saturday 20 June
    12:30 Watford v Leicester City (BT Sport)
    15:00 Brighton v Arsenal (BT Sport)
    17:30 West Ham v Wolves (Sky Sports)
    19:45 AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace (BBC)

Sunday 21 June
    14:00 Newcastle United v Sheff Utd (Sky Sports/Pick)
    16:15 Aston Villa v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
    19:00 Everton v Liverpool (Sky Sports/Pick)*
    *Venue TBC

Monday 22 June
    20:00 Man City v Burnley (Sky Sports)

Having Unlimited Transfers has thrown me as I don't know where to start, I am reasonably happy with my team as it is.

---
    Just hit the worst free hit ever in VFPL, instantly regret using the chip :))

I saw some FPL youtubers discussing the potential of unlimited transfers last week. This certainly makes thing interesting – but even more so difficult!

I've been having a look at my team as well, and it looks somewhat alright fixtures wise, and without a wildcard I'm not too tempted to load up on double gameweek players…One potential move I thought about earlier tonight, was to just not bother about the unlimited transfers, play the Free Hit (!), then get my current team back the following gameweek. Then I won't have to use transfers on double gameweek players I'm ulikely to want for the remaining fixtures. Feels like wasting a chip though.
    _____

Interesting move captaining Agüero!

74 points another red arrow, Aguero was a hit and hope move, I should have captained Mané. At least free hit is used up and I probably would have get less points with my fixed team.

I feel Free Hit is the most difficult chip in FPL, and Virtual FPL probably even more so!
    Kept my VFPL team the same and did a bit better tonight 80 points, though another red arrow :-O game must be broke :))

I took a gamble, downgrading Vardy to Jota and replacing Sané with Salah (c). Got me 94 points and a small green arrow. Still a few issues with my team though.

Good score, I am reluctantly holding onto Sane as he assisted again though having him and KDB is not doing me any favours at the moment. I have two transfers left though I really need to use up Free Hit and Bench Boost chips

Yeah, I decided to just take the chance and transfer out Sané, knowing he might be back again for this gameweek. With Salah you know he'll start, and that made it easier.

I struggle finding a good gameweek to use the chips. Depending on the transfers I do the next few gameweeks, I'll probably just pick a gameweek to play them and hope for the best.

I have a rare day off at home so I will sit down and look at my team and try to come up with a strategy for the next few weeks lol

I'm just taking it gameweek by gameweek now, haha! Seems to have worked somewhat so far, but I've not been having big jumps in the overall rankings. Aiming for a top 1k finish.

As things stand the only Double GW will be the first GW back, all the rest are single GW's.

First set of games...

Wednesday 17 June

Friday 19 June

Saturday 20 June

Sunday 21 June
    *Venue TBC

Monday 22 June

Having Unlimited Transfers has thrown me as I don't know where to start, I am reasonably happy with my team as it is.

---

I saw some FPL youtubers discussing the potential of unlimited transfers last week. This certainly makes thing interesting – but even more so difficult!

I've been having a look at my team as well, and it looks somewhat alright fixtures wise, and without a wildcard I'm not too tempted to load up on double gameweek players…One potential move I thought about earlier tonight, was to just not bother about the unlimited transfers, play the Free Hit (!), then get my current team back the following gameweek. Then I won't have to use transfers on double gameweek players I'm ulikely to want for the remaining fixtures. Feels like wasting a chip though.
    _____

74 points another red arrow, Aguero was a hit and hope move, I should have captained Mané. At least free hit is used up and I probably would have get less points with my fixed team.

Thrown caution to the wind with VFPL now, took a hit doing random moves.

It's not many gameweeks left and I will no doubt take a few chances going forward too. If it doesn't pay off, I'll at least know I gave it a try.

When I was at 71 in the world I took it seriously though been in free fall and with FPL starting not bothered about VFPL I may as well just go for it now.

Yeah, with the actual game back it might be just as well to have a bit of fun with it. You will likely still finish with a decent overall rank though!

VFPL has indeed been a good distraction, credit to the owner.

Another red arrow for me :))

I've found it particularly difficult to pick up enough points recently. The average scores have been quite high.
    Forgot to check my team again... :))

Played the Free Hit, but the FH team hasn't had the best start. Another red arrow is looking likely…

Rubbish score on its way for me, the Wolves v Liverpool game bailed me out as have Salah, TAA and Jiminez

Zaha red card hurt

Martial to the rescue

Need a Pukki Party

Didn't notice Zaha got a red card! I've been thinking of bringing him in as a punt.

Dele Alli receives a 1 match ban for making a social media post mocking coronavirus.

Some players could do with a bit of media training…
    [

@Torgeirtrap Jiminez injured for 4 weeks in VFPL [-( he lasted mere minutes, I brought in Fernandes for Zaha which paid off.

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns Damn, there goes my Wolves triple-up option!

I think I either have to stick with a cheap striker duo, or downgrade a premium mid to get one of Aubameyang or Agüero for the last few games. It's probably worth going for a few punts now.

66 points for me in the end, and shock horror I got a green arrow. Jiminez out for 4 weeks so straight striker swap for me. I got Pukki in thee GW's ago he keeps getting points. Considering dumping Calvert Lewin with Jiminez and getting a premium striker also.

50(-4) here, and a red arrow (again). Took another hit and did Mané(!) and Calvert-Lewin to Mount and Agüero. Could backfire massively, but I have to give it a try.

I ended up bringing in Abraham for Jiminez, the Villa at home fixture surely there will be goals for Chelsea in that one. Still not sure about Captain pick...

I thought I had set Agüero as my captain, but it turns out I hadn't saved my changes, and the captaincy is on Jota :-O

Jota did OK in the end, 58 points for me green arrow.

69(-4) here, and a green arrow for me as well. Jota was my highest scorer, so the captaincy worked out in the end!

I may bank a transfer and have 2 for the last GW, I thought about Jota though got Abraham instead.

That might be a wise move! I brought in Deeney as my Jota replacement now that Jota is injured, likely playing the triple captain on Agüero. I've yet to play Bench Boost, so I'll be hoping for no more injuries to sort out after this gameweek, as I need all 15 to play the final gameweek.

Got a few days off so will listen and watch on Youtube the last 2 VFPL GW's.

Just watched Man United friendly highlights, Rashford looks reasonably sharp. United will be able to field a very strong side v Spurs.

The lack of crowd really does feel like preseason friendly, the competitiveness of the games hopefully will help with the lack of atmosphere.

It will be strange not to play Virtual FPL, it's been a nice substitute while we've been waiting for the real thing to return.

It will be interesting to see how United will perform against Sp*rs. I think I'm settled on playing Free Hit, but I don't know if I'll include any United players, instead focusing on players with a double gameweek. Might have a spot for Fernandes though, depending on how I structure the Free Hit team.

All things considered I may play my free hit also, unlimited transfers don't really help me going forward into the next GW's.

Although far from perfect, I think my team is alright for gameweek 32 onwards, and I don't want to lose any value I have in my current squad – which leaves me with playing Free Hit. Not that team value is everything of course, but I don't want to risk not being able to bring a player back.

As much as I have enjoyed VFPL I will be glad when its over so I can focus on FPL, hoping Fernandes, Rashford Martial and Pogba will get us to top 4.

Same here, haha! Although I'm playing Fantasy Eliteserien, Fantasy Allsvenskan and Fantasy Faroe Islands going forward!

Hoping for a good season finish for Arsenal, though I doubt they'll move up the table really. Arteta needs more time to make any impact, I think. And one transfer window at least.

36 points last night WT... only just realized I still have my bench boost lol think i will make 3 transfers and take a hit.

Noticed the mini league has vanished.
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 17,281

First set of games...

Wednesday 17 June

Friday 19 June

Saturday 20 June

Sunday 21 June
    *Venue TBC

Monday 22 June

---

_____

I feel Free Hit is the most difficult chip in FPL, and Virtual FPL probably even more so!

First set of games...

Wednesday 17 June

Friday 19 June

Saturday 20 June

Sunday 21 June
    *Venue TBC

Monday 22 June

---

_____

Thrown caution to the wind with VFPL now, took a hit doing random moves.

It's not many gameweeks left and I will no doubt take a few chances going forward too. If it doesn't pay off, I'll at least know I gave it a try.

When I was at 71 in the world I took it seriously though been in free fall and with FPL starting not bothered about VFPL I may as well just go for it now.

Yeah, with the actual game back it might be just as well to have a bit of fun with it. You will likely still finish with a decent overall rank though!

VFPL has indeed been a good distraction, credit to the owner.

Another red arrow for me :))

I've found it particularly difficult to pick up enough points recently. The average scores have been quite high.
    Forgot to check my team again... :))

Played the Free Hit, but the FH team hasn't had the best start. Another red arrow is looking likely…

Rubbish score on its way for me, the Wolves v Liverpool game bailed me out as have Salah, TAA and Jiminez

Zaha red card hurt

Martial to the rescue

Need a Pukki Party

Didn't notice Zaha got a red card! I've been thinking of bringing him in as a punt.

Dele Alli receives a 1 match ban for making a social media post mocking coronavirus.

Some players could do with a bit of media training…
    [

@Torgeirtrap Jiminez injured for 4 weeks in VFPL [-( he lasted mere minutes, I brought in Fernandes for Zaha which paid off.

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns Damn, there goes my Wolves triple-up option!

I think I either have to stick with a cheap striker duo, or downgrade a premium mid to get one of Aubameyang or Agüero for the last few games. It's probably worth going for a few punts now.

66 points for me in the end, and shock horror I got a green arrow. Jiminez out for 4 weeks so straight striker swap for me. I got Pukki in thee GW's ago he keeps getting points. Considering dumping Calvert Lewin with Jiminez and getting a premium striker also.

50(-4) here, and a red arrow (again). Took another hit and did Mané(!) and Calvert-Lewin to Mount and Agüero. Could backfire massively, but I have to give it a try.

I ended up bringing in Abraham for Jiminez, the Villa at home fixture surely there will be goals for Chelsea in that one. Still not sure about Captain pick...

I thought I had set Agüero as my captain, but it turns out I hadn't saved my changes, and the captaincy is on Jota :-O

Jota did OK in the end, 58 points for me green arrow.

69(-4) here, and a green arrow for me as well. Jota was my highest scorer, so the captaincy worked out in the end!

I may bank a transfer and have 2 for the last GW, I thought about Jota though got Abraham instead.

That might be a wise move! I brought in Deeney as my Jota replacement now that Jota is injured, likely playing the triple captain on Agüero. I've yet to play Bench Boost, so I'll be hoping for no more injuries to sort out after this gameweek, as I need all 15 to play the final gameweek.

Got a few days off so will listen and watch on Youtube the last 2 VFPL GW's.

Just watched Man United friendly highlights, Rashford looks reasonably sharp. United will be able to field a very strong side v Spurs.

The lack of crowd really does feel like preseason friendly, the competitiveness of the games hopefully will help with the lack of atmosphere.

It will be strange not to play Virtual FPL, it's been a nice substitute while we've been waiting for the real thing to return.

It will be interesting to see how United will perform against Sp*rs. I think I'm settled on playing Free Hit, but I don't know if I'll include any United players, instead focusing on players with a double gameweek. Might have a spot for Fernandes though, depending on how I structure the Free Hit team.

All things considered I may play my free hit also, unlimited transfers don't really help me going forward into the next GW's.

Although far from perfect, I think my team is alright for gameweek 32 onwards, and I don't want to lose any value I have in my current squad – which leaves me with playing Free Hit. Not that team value is everything of course, but I don't want to risk not being able to bring a player back.

As much as I have enjoyed VFPL I will be glad when its over so I can focus on FPL, hoping Fernandes, Rashford Martial and Pogba will get us to top 4.

Same here, haha! Although I'm playing Fantasy Eliteserien, Fantasy Allsvenskan and Fantasy Faroe Islands going forward!

Hoping for a good season finish for Arsenal, though I doubt they'll move up the table really. Arteta needs more time to make any impact, I think. And one transfer window at least.

36 points last night WT... only just realized I still have my bench boost lol think i will make 3 transfers and take a hit.

Noticed the mini league has vanished.

That's strange! Just checked and I'm still in it, but you're not… See if you can rejoin using the league code: B1W9D.

I've brought in Kepa for Heaton, with the bench boost in mind. I might take a hit before the deadline, but I'm more likely to take a gamble on everyone playing. Greenwood is the one less likely to get minutes, but I can't upgrade him without taking a -8…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Made three transfers Calvert Lewin, TAA and Hanley out, Alonso, Lamport and Jota in.

Cheers rejoined league, no idea what happened there.
    Made three transfers Calvert Lewin, TAA and Hanley out, Alonso, Lamport and Jota in.

Decent transfers! I think I'm settled on playing the team I have now, and hope for the best.

Good! Might have been a bug or something.

Decent transfers! I think I'm settled on playing the team I have now, and hope for the best.

Hopefully the three I brought in will out score the three that left, getting rid of TAA is a risk, just hoping I can finish in top 300

Hopefully the three I brought in will out score the three that left, getting rid of TAA is a risk, just hoping I can finish in top 300

It's risky going without TAA, but at the same time, it might be worth taking a few chances when the Virtual FPL season is about to end. I decided to keep him myself, as there was no major changes I wanted to make with my squad. Hopefully we'll both see plenty of points tonight!

It's risky going without TAA, but at the same time, it might be worth taking a few chances when the Virtual FPL season is about to end. I decided to keep him myself, as there was no major changes I wanted to make with my squad. Hopefully we'll both see plenty of points tonight!

Just looking at FPL it appears that with the Unlimited transfer active no other chips can be used, meaning unable to use free hit.

Just looking at FPL it appears that with the Unlimited transfer active no other chips can be used, meaning unable to use free hit.

You can't play both, from what I've read. But you should be able to play bench boost?

You can't play both, from what I've read. But you should be able to play bench boost?

74 (-4) in the end for VFPL, a miserable showing from my defence. I should have kept TAA

74 (-4) in the end for VFPL, a miserable showing from my defence. I should have kept TAA

85 for me, and a small jump in the overall ranking, placing my team at 1251 OR. I think that's about as good I could have hoped for in the end, as I've been around 1200-1400 in the rankings lately. It's been fun playing Virtual FPL. It would be great if it returns at some point – perhaps between PL seasons. I'll certainly be playing again.

Congratulations on winning the mini league! :-)

85 for me, and a small jump in the overall ranking, placing my team at 1251 OR. I think that's about as good I could have hoped for in the end, as I've been around 1200-1400 in the rankings lately. It's been fun playing Virtual FPL. It would be great if it returns at some point – perhaps between PL seasons. I'll certainly be playing again.

Cheers, I finished 472 in the end, the last 10 GW's its been all down hill those above me must have been getting some insanely good points hauls as even when I had a good GW I was still getting Red Arrows.

It was fun and a welcome distraction, I will have a good look at my FPL team in the next 2 days and make some changes ready for restart.

Cheers, I finished 472 in the end, the last 10 GW's its been all down hill those above me must have been getting some insanely good points hauls as even when I had a good GW I was still getting Red Arrows.

It was fun and a welcome distraction, I will have a good look at my FPL team in the next 2 days and make some changes ready for restart.

That's still a very good rank though! Looking at those at the very top, it looks like they've managed to get very good scores each gameweek. Obviously they've had to in order to finish where they did. Still, they've been very consistent, and some of those team names have been high up for quite some time. I wonder how much planning they did, or if they just went with the gut feeling. It's not like the actual game where you have a lot of sources for stats etc.

I will turn my attention to FPL too. I haven't pushed the Free Hit button yet, but I can't see myself playing this gameweek any differently. It's just the matter on settling on a team (which is difficult enough!), and keeping an eye out for team news, injuries/doubts before the deadline.

That's still a very good rank though! Looking at those at the very top, it looks like they've managed to get very good scores each gameweek. Obviously they've had to in order to finish where they did. Still, they've been very consistent, and some of those team names have been high up for quite some time. I wonder how much planning they did, or if they just went with the gut feeling. It's not like the actual game where you have a lot of sources for stats etc.

I will turn my attention to FPL too. I haven't pushed the Free Hit button yet, but I can't see myself playing this gameweek any differently. It's just the matter on settling on a team (which is difficult enough!), and keeping an eye out for team news, injuries/doubts before the deadline.

I am concerned having three United players away to Spurs, i think a lot of players are going to be rusty when re starting and many of the big names may not do anything. Also with Liverpool so close to clinching the title I am considering dumping there assets as I think once the title is wrapped up they will rotate a lot.

I am concerned having three United players away to Spurs, i think a lot of players are going to be rusty when re starting and many of the big names may not do anything. Also with Liverpool so close to clinching the title I am considering dumping there assets as I think once the title is wrapped up they will rotate a lot.

Three might be a bit much, but I imagine it will be an open match with chances in both ends of the pitch. I have Fernandes in my draft currently, and I might keep him as one of few single gameweek players on Free Hit.

Good point re. Liverpool. In my actual, non-Free Hit team, I have TAA and Salah. I'll be keeping an eye on minutes played the next couple of fixtures, and if we get any indication of rotation, I'm likely to look at other players. I have value tied up in TAA though, so he might be difficult to get rid of.

Three might be a bit much, but I imagine it will be an open match with chances in both ends of the pitch. I have Fernandes in my draft currently, and I might keep him as one of few single gameweek players on Free Hit.

Good point re. Liverpool. In my actual, non-Free Hit team, I have TAA and Salah. I'll be keeping an eye on minutes played the next couple of fixtures, and if we get any indication of rotation, I'm likely to look at other players. I have value tied up in TAA though, so he might be difficult to get rid of.

Going to attempt to sort my team, it is difficult to know where to start, though if I don't do something now I will probably leave it to late :))
    Just realised I have Bench Boost, Triple Captain and Free Hit Chips left.

Just done my transfers and set my team up for a bench boost, though now thinking Triple Captain. I have to hit bench boost now as all 15 players are likely to play.
    I36zcgc.png

I will probably make several changes :))

Going to attempt to sort my team, it is difficult to know where to start, though if I don't do something now I will probably leave it to late :))

I know the feeling! I've made a Free Hit team I can go into the gameweek with, but I need to keep an eye out for news/rumours, so that I can do necessary changes if needed.

Just done my transfers and set my team up for a bench boost, though now thinking Triple Captain. I have to hit bench boost now as all 15 players are likely to play.
    I36zcgc.png

Bench Boost is a good option this gameweek! I imagine those playing that chip will have very good scores at the end of the gameweek. No option but using the Free Hit for me, but at least I'll only have 11 players to worry about, haha!

I know the feeling! I've made a Free Hit team I can go into the gameweek with, but I need to keep an eye out for news/rumours, so that I can do necessary changes if needed.

I36zcgc.png

Bench Boost is a good option this gameweek! I imagine those playing that chip will have very good scores at the end of the gameweek. No option but using the Free Hit for me, but at least I'll only have 11 players to worry about, haha!

I have to get rid of the Bench Boost certainly this is a good opportunity to get points, I am not as focused on this as I might be I think VFPL has dulled my interest and also the situation is so unique I really can see some bizarre scores and players maybe not picking up form until its too late. I think defensive teams may do well initially.

I have already changed three more players lol
    ---

I36zcgc.png

I have to get rid of the Bench Boost certainly this is a good opportunity to get points, I am not as focused on this as I might be I think VFPL has dulled my interest and also the situation is so unique I really can see some bizarre scores and players maybe not picking up form until its too late. I think defensive teams may do well initially.

I have already changed three more players lol
    ---

I think it's really difficult to predict how the remaining gameweeks will look like. There's bound to be some rotation – and as a result, some bizarre scores, as you mentioned. Teams that have a settled and well drilled system might do best (think Shef. United, Liverpool, etc.), and teams that don't might struggle. I won't expect much from Arsenal, that's for sure.

A good FFScout stream, this! My team is quite close to Joe's Free Hit team at the moment.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    1 hour & 45 minutes left until transfer deadline on FPL.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    My team for Gameweek 30+:

Guaita
    Baldock, Lundstram, Doherty
    Traoré, Salah, Richarlison, Martial
    Vardy (C), Jimenez, Ayew.
    I have pretty much ignored the next GW to maximise the Bench Boost and Double GW, no doubt it will backfire.

Watching the build up to tonight's games on SKY, Man City's ground does seem fuller than usual (United Joke)
    1 hour & 45 minutes left until transfer deadline on FPL.

Thanks for posting the reminder! I've been too busy with my own team to remember, haha!
    My team for Gameweek 30+:

Guaita
    Baldock, Lundstram, Doherty
    Traoré, Salah, Richarlison, Martial
    Vardy (C), Jimenez, Ayew.

Looking strong! Imagine Vardy can do well this gameweek.
    I have pretty much ignored the next GW to maximise the Bench Boost and Double GW, no doubt it will backfire.

Watching the build up to tonight's games on SKY, Man City's ground does seem fuller than usual (United Joke)

I've been tinkering with my team for three hours now, going full in on the Free Hit. Don't like the look of the team though, but it was the best I could do.
    Henderson, Egan, Lundstram and Grealish all start thankfully all in my team.

Phew! I've been going back and forth on the Sheffield United defence. I couldn't decide, and in the end I went with Baldock and Lundstram. Interesting that both Lundstram and Sander Berge are on the pitch.

Phew! I've been going back and forth on the Sheffield United defence. I couldn't decide, and in the end I went with Baldock and Lundstram. Interesting that both Lundstram and Sander Berge are on the pitch.

I brought Egan in as O'Connel had a yellow flag. I changed Martial to Grealish late on as the two games despite not being easy Grealsih can do something from nothing, covering all angles. I swapped Krull for Leno at the very last second.
    I read that SKY are going to have a fake crowd noise option lol

I brought Egan in as O'Connel had a yellow flag. I changed Martial to Grealish late on as the two games despite not being easy Grealsih can do something from nothing, covering all angles. I swapped Krull for Leno at the very last second.

You never know with double gameweek players, but the likelihood of more game time can be beneficial considering there might be a bit of rotation because of the break.

I have Leno too, but to be honest, I'm not expecting much. Hoping for save points.

Really? Haven't read or heard anything about that being an option here.

You never know with double gameweek players, but the likelihood of more game time can be beneficial considering there might be a bit of rotation because of the break.

I have Leno too, but to be honest, I'm not expecting much. Hoping for save points.

lol was just thinking of Leno during build up and thought god if City run riot it will be minus points :))

SKY Sports Main Event channel will have the usual crowd noises, I will tell you whether it makes much difference, probably be just like playing FIFA.

lol was just thinking of Leno during build up and thought god if City run riot it will be minus points :))

SKY Sports Main Event channel will have the usual crowd noises, I will tell you whether it makes much difference, probably be just like playing FIFA.

I think Leno will go into the second fixture with a minus one at least – hopefully a clean sheet and a few saves in the second [-O<

Please do! I'm curious how it will sound like!