No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Considering all of the leaks and the combined brain power and experience within the forum, by the time it's released, we may have put the whole jigsaw together. I love the idea that, even if delayed again, two hours in, we get some huge twist that noboday saw coming.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited June 2020 Posts: 8,034
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel Please tell me all of that is a joke and you've made it up. Blofeld's birthday party?
    There's presents and candles and cake and everything.
    It does seem like something that could make SPECTRE look even more ridiculous in this continuity.

My gut instinct tells me that description of the scene is a bit flippant. I've no proof other than the visual of Bond being enveloped in gas, but I've come to convince myself that the party is some sort of honeytrap. I imagine it'll be no different to any other exclusive, sinister party scene that we've seen. They're not going to be singing "he's a jolly good fellow".

Or at least, I hope they don't... ;)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited June 2020 Posts: 5,869
    @Pierce2Daniel Please tell me all of that is a joke and you've made it up. Blofeld's birthday party?
    It does seem like something that could make SPECTRE look even more ridiculous in this continuity.

I imagine it'll be no different to any other exclusive, sinister party scene that we've seen. They're not going to be singing "he's a jolly good fellow".

Or at least, I hope they don't...;)
    Oh I know, but it's just a weird concept in itself to have them throw a party for a guy whose, as we believe, in prison? Even if he's the guy who founded the organisation. It just doesn't exactly make them seem very threatening - but again, context is everything.
  • FatherValentineFatherValentine England

I imagine it'll be no different to any other exclusive, sinister party scene that we've seen. They're not going to be singing "he's a jolly good fellow".

Or at least, I hope they don't... ;)

I'm losing my grip on what might be real or not. Some of the other leaks make it sound like CR '67, so you never know.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Do you think they'll reference Blofeld as "Oberhauser" at any point in this film? I'd think it would be a huge mistake to do so.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Do you think they'll reference Blofeld as "Oberhauser" at any point in this film? I'd think it would be a huge mistake to do so.

They’ll steer clear....
    I hope.
    Sorry diverging from the main subject. I don't remember exactly when, someone posted a BTS series of images with a sort of plaster stone wall, probably for the escape scene in Havana.
    Do you have the link?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited June 2020 Posts: 2,541
    Boy does missed a lot of things. About the end, a bitter sweet ending is far better than completely happily ever after or complete sad ending with bond dying imo.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    The latest Call Sheets:
    hk1O5fj.jpg
    xPnQTlU.jpg
    sqdsBps.jpg
    Xuf3jNH.jpg
    I4cvzhZ.jpg
    QaP3GMO.jpg
  • JAQJAQ USA
    New here, so hopefully won't be killed for asking....but with the talk of clones, has the possibility of there being a Bond clone among them been brought up? As a way to introduce a younger version of him for the next movie? This sounds horrible, maybe. But is it possible?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Contraband wrote: »

It's the same seller. He probably has more of these...
    ggl007 wrote: »

It's the same seller. He probably has more of these...

Yeah I know. And he can't take pictures properly either.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited June 2020 Posts: 1,006
    I still wouldn’t rule out these call sheets as a plant. Seems like kind of a big spill for a measly $50 on eBay... all we’ve heard throughout this production is how everyone is sworn to secrecy.
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 850
    I still wouldn’t rule out these call sheets as a plant. Seems like kind of a big spill for a measly $50 on eBay... all we’ve heard throughout this production is how everyone is sworn to secrecy.

Let's remember that in 2015, almost all the call sheet of Spectre was in internet before the realease of the movie, like a month of more before.

• ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    JAQ wrote: »
    New here, so hopefully won't be killed for asking....but with the talk of clones, has the possibility of there being a Bond clone among them been brought up? As a way to introduce a younger version of him for the next movie? This sounds horrible, maybe. But is it possible?

Welcome @JAQ although i doubt it would be bond's clone but who knows. I still believe all this clone is just rumours.
    New still
    antovolk wrote: »
    New still

Interesting. David Zaritsky says on his Instagram that it's from the Aston Martin magazine.

• GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    New still

Cool pic...it's almost like a throwback pic of Dalton's Bond posing beside the V8 in a promotional Still from TLD....I can't find that picture now.
    In case you haven't seen it:

h4u03I3.jpg
    Download (PDF) - full issue
    https://docdro.id/HKCkfPW

Like always: thanks.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

h4u03I3.jpg

I've flipped through this three times. I am not seeing the photo in there.

We have not seen that shirt on Bond in any of the scenes from NTTD.
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 3,164
    Another call sheet leaks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/James-Bond-007-NO-TIME-TO-DIE-cast-a-crew-prop-call-sheet/143624845729?hash=item2170b539a1:g:qfQAAOSwykde27En
    Confirming Vesper's grave, that those attacking Bond in the PTS are Spectre agents...and 'Madeleine has a vision of Safin' in that Lake of Poetry scene, almost confirming the direct link/sequencing between that scene and the Norway lake/cabin one
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 850
    He sold the first call sheet for 230 euros (!), no wonder it's keep coming
    edited June 2020 Posts: 4,554
    Now that we see the format, font, and all else, you know how easy it is to make one of these? And make it look legit? (I am NOT* suggesting these are fakes, just saying...)

*edit: this key word was left out of the earlier post.
    TripAces wrote: »

h4u03I3.jpg

I've flipped through this three times. I am not seeing the photo in there.

We have not seen that shirt on Bond in any of the scenes from NTTD.

Different magazine. This is a free mag. The image witg Craig comes from the official AM Mag
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    New still

rxF4bFC.jpg

The new image looks like it could be from this sequence.
    Now that we see the format, font, and all else, you know how easy it is to make one of these? And make it look legit? (I am suggesting these are fakes, just saying...)

Then again, you must have industry knowledge on how it should look like. Every damn detail must be correct, even down to the weather that day in that city/region. No room for errors.

I can ask the stunt crew if it's legit
    Now that we see the format, font, and all else, you know how easy it is to make one of these? And make it look legit? (I am suggesting these are fakes, just saying...)

Then again, you must have industry knowledge on how it should look like. Every damn detail must be correct, even down to the weather that day in that city/region. No room for errors.

I can ask the stunt crew if it's legit

I had to revise my previous post. I left a key word out. LOL