What if James Bond would be female?

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    ENRNST_CAT wrote:
    her name would be jane blond and she wouldnt be able to handle a gun[img][/img]
    Right, as you say, here's Jane Blond and I bet she's more then capable of handling a 'gun':
    [url="http://www.tower.com/jane-bond-dd7-dvd/wapi/107087824
    "]http://www.tower.com/jane-bond-dd7-dvd/wapi/107087824
    [/url]
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DarthDimi wrote:
    ENRNST_CAT wrote:
    her name would be jane blond and she wouldnt be able to handle a gun

Naughty remark, this. ;-)

... like how Bond dropped his in TMWTGG?

Or how he couldn't tell that it wasn't loaded in DAD!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 5,745
    What if James Bond was a female?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_Girl
    http://www.listal.com/list/danger-girl

I just need to find about £150M. :-B

Let me just trot to the bank real quick, don't stray.

No seriously...
    One word, Kickstarter ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited April 2012 Posts: 7,965
    Here's one more Jane,
    a comic book from the lowlands:
    452.jpg
  • Brosnan was close enough.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 13,894
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    What if James Bond was a female?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_Girl
    http://www.listal.com/list/danger-girl

I just need to find about £150M. :-B

Let me just trot to the bank real quick, don't stray.

No seriously...
    One word, Kickstarter ;)

I really want to see Danger Girls make the leap to the big screen. There's enough material in the original 7 issue run to make a 2 hour film. Sadly I fear the casting will be typical Hollywood (Sofia Vergara, Milla Jovavich & Kate Beckinsale) and not what it should be (Natasha Henstridge, Melissa George, Peta Wilson & Jena Malone).

end rant.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Kid Dynamo from Danger Girls look hauntingly like Nic Nac mixed with a drop of Oddjob. X_X
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Kid Dynamo from Danger Girls look hauntingly like Nic Nac mixed with a drop of Oddjob. X_X

It wouldn't surprise me if Dynamo was inspired by them. J Scott Campbell is a Bond fan, hence the sytle of the comics being OTT 60's Bond. Also, Deuce was also modeled on a 60 something Connery, while Donavin Conrad was appparantly modeled on Dalton.
    I don't think a girl sexing up a bunch of guys would be very interesting.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I really want to see Danger Girls make the leap to the big screen. There's enough material in the original 7 issue run to make a 2 hour film. Sadly I fear the casting will be typical Hollywood (Sofia Vergara, Milla Jovavich & Kate Beckinsale)

I was unaware that was a flat-chested Danger Girl... They always looked quite well-endowed to me.
    I really want to see Danger Girls make the leap to the big screen. There's enough material in the original 7 issue run to make a 2 hour film. Sadly I fear the casting will be typical Hollywood (Sofia Vergara, Milla Jovavich & Kate Beckinsale)

I was unaware that was a flat-chested Danger Girl... They always looked quite well-endowed to me.

In the comics, they are. But on saying that, could the three main actresses that I want (Henstridge, George & Wilson) be called well endowed? Possibly not, but they still my dream DG cast.
    A slutty agent who drinks, shags a lot and kills bad people.

Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad (providing the role doesn't go to Halle Berry :) )
    BAIN123 wrote:

Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad (providing the role doesn't go to Halle Berry :) )

I wouldn't be against Berry as Jane Bond, but she'd have to have longer hair, her DAD look does her no favours. Sharon Stone could be Jane from 1995 to 2002, Berry can take over in 2004.

This may have given me an idea for a new list... :-?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    BAIN123 wrote:

I wouldn't be against Berry as Jane Bond, but she'd have to have longer hair, her DAD look does her no favours. Sharon Stone could be Jane from 1995 to 2002, Berry can take over in 2004.

Great idea - a list of actresses for Jane Bond role 1962-2012 sound interesting ! :)

BAIN123 wrote:

Great idea - a list of actresses for Jane Bond role 1962-2012 sound interesting ! :)

I'm working on such a list, i'll post the link when it's published.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dynamo was inspired by them. J Scott Campbell is a Bond fan, hence the sytle of the comics being OTT 60's Bond. Also, Deuce was also modeled on a 60 something Connery, while Donavin Conrad was appparantly modeled on Dalton.

There are some visible traits in Donavan and Deuce with Tim and Sean respectively. And I found this while looking them up:
    1104173_081228081307_DangerGirl17.jpg

:))
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,894
    There are some visible traits in Donavan and Deuce with Tim and Sean respectively. And I found this while looking them up:

:))

Ah, gotta love the DG comics. Nobody could draw a female better than J Scott Campbell. I've made my Jane Bond timeline. I only wanted to concentrate on the actresses to play Jane, and the years of the films (so i've left out cast lists and titles). Also, it wasn't until i'd settled on my choices for Jane, that I realised all were American, so that's now her nationality.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

No, but I know somebody who wishes it had.
    Probably too old for most on this site, but I remember reading my sister's comics in the 60s, and in either Bunty or Judy there was a character named Jane Bond related to James (can't remember how - neice?) and I think was in a boarding school (sound familiar?). How I wish I could get hold of a copy nowadays.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

I beg your pardon ?

I beg your pardon ?

Never said you.
    Sorry. Carry on...... :-B

Actually, I meant that 007RogerMoore guy who seems to have just up and left.
    It could be interesting. It'd be like Angelina Jolie in Salt. Kate Beckinsale would be excellent as well.

It seems it is me who has to carry the torch of the Sir Rog fanclub !!

Bond female? Naw.
    Be worst than if Bond were American.
    Would the female Bond be bed hopping like the male Bonds do? This would not be well received and she would be seen as a nasty slut. Women are held to a higher standard.
    Could I see a female doing the ski jump from TSWLM or the Moonraker PTS. Sure why not? She could do the action scenes but the romance...naw. Female Assassin? Hell yeah. .

I think he's still here.

I think he's still here.

Then where the hell is he?

It seems it is me who has to carry the torch of the Sir Rog fanclub !!

Just so long as you don't act like him. He was an asshole.

I think he's still here.

Then where the hell is he?

I've just read a post from him on the who should be a Bond actor thread. He's still here.
    I think Roger Moore is the closest we'll get to a female Bond!