The Most Influential People in Getting Bond to 50

2»

Comments

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited March 2012 Posts: 4,447
    What a good, detailed list! You really put some thought into that. Well done.

Thanks.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

NicNac wrote:
    If you chaps want to discuss footy matters move it in to the General Discussions please. Unless you want to talk about the mighty Foxes (we frequent mid table Championship status so you may not be aware of us) in which case it's ok.

No, no, seriously football has its own thread... ;)

Sorry Nackers - got about carried away with my and DCisareds whirlwind romance.

Back on topic - Marvellous Monty 'A Sign For Mr Biswas' Norman in at number 5? Could only be the Balje!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    M_Balje wrote:
    31. Jeroen Krabbé

I fail to grasp this man's influence in bringing Bond to his 50th anniversary.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2012 Posts: 15,690
    DarthDimi wrote:
    M_Balje wrote:
    31. Jeroen Krabbé

I'll give you a hint - balje is from Holland, and so is Krabbé...... balje's patriotism at an all time high :)

Fleming, Saltzman, Broccoli, Connery, Maibaum, Young, Barry, Adam...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote:
    M_Balje wrote:
    31. Jeroen Krabbé

I'll give you a hint - balje is from Holland, and so is Krabbé...... balje's patriotism at an all time high :)

I got that much. ;-) Doesn't mean I'd add Patrick Bauchau to the list myself though. :)