No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Poor interviewer. L-)
  • Contraband wrote: »
    Stupid questions: Interviewer talking to Craig at Knives Out-premiere, part 1 & 2

And people wonder why Craig got shitty after SP when he has to deal with questions like this after every movie.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    QxkPQvG.jpg
    z2Fuun2.jpg
    cjKLX6A.jpg
    n7QTHNH.jpg
    5QuHas7.jpg

• RC7RC7
    What a useless interviewer.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    Stupid questions: Interviewer talking to Craig at Knives Out-premiere, part 1 & 2

And people wonder why Craig got shitty after SP when he has to deal with questions like this after every movie.

He is looking great he sounds like he has a cold.
  • Contraband wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »
    Yeah, the question is what happens next after they post that CR one...

I'll bet they put out the int. versions of the CR build-up tomorrow, and late next week we will have NTTD, dropping just like that.

I saw the videos too. If this would be a countdown towards the NTTD trailer - what happened to the QOS video then? did they forget about it?

as mentioned before, 2 weeks ago Universals PR plan was to release the trailer beginning of December. Of course they can easily change their plans anytime, but currently I don't see why they would do so.

My guess would have been maybe a preview release (first clips etc.) before thanksgiving weekend end of Nov., international release of the full trailer first week of December. But that's just pure speculation of mine.

QoS already posted last week by 007 & Universal pics on their official social media channels
    OK, that's right. It wasn't on the German Universal Pictures Instagram page, I did only check it there.

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,126
    00Agent wrote: »
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Some of the filming shots looks great.

I hope they have the courage of their convictions re Lashana being the new 007 if true. It makes perfect sense to have someone assume the number after James Bond retires. He’s not Diego Maradona.

I agree, and i don't believe for a second that EoN would ever be reactive to tabloids.
    This isn't Disney or Marvel who construct their films based on customer surveys.

Instead they hire the top people in the business to create an amazing film for them. Also they aren't strangers to media outrage, remember when Craig got cast?

I think EoN have a "you'll get it when you see it" mentality about this.
    At least that's what i hope.

We will see I'm not so sure people complained about the Sonic trailer and Paramount heard the feedback and listened and then took the issues fixed them and made an excellent trailer. It's not bad to listen to your potential audience or fans. Or EON could have originally had her as 001 and the media spun it. @Matt007 @00Agent
    antovolk wrote: »
    Yeah, the question is what happens next after they post that CR one...

I'll bet they put out the int. versions of the CR build-up tomorrow, and late next week we will have NTTD, dropping just like that.

I saw the videos too. If this would be a countdown towards the NTTD trailer - what happened to the QOS video then? did they forget about it?

as mentioned before, 2 weeks ago Universals PR plan was to release the trailer beginning of December. Of course they can easily change their plans anytime, but currently I don't see why they would do so.

My guess would have been maybe a preview release (first clips etc.) before thanksgiving weekend end of Nov., international release of the full trailer first week of December. But that's just pure speculation of mine.

QoS already posted last week by 007 & Universal pics on their official social media channels
    OK, that's right. It wasn't on the German Universal Pictures Instagram page, I did only check it there.

No problems. That's why I'm the master of research :P

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Not too keen on his whistle, I must say. Seems rather extremely double-breasted and looks funny with notch lapels, but I'm not exactly a style guru :)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    RC7 wrote: »
    What a useless interviewer.

I've seen some really bad ones but that was definitely up there.
    Red carpet Knives Out

Better interviews. Ana in the beginning and then Craig at 1:19

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited November 2019 Posts: 3,497
    Red carpet Knives Out

Better interviews. Ana in the beginning and then Craig at 1:19

DC at his coolest is quite suave. Michael Shannon looks like he's antisocial lol.

B-)

Looking forward to this film btw.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Any reviews out? It does look good.
    Haha.. Love Craig's accent.

Oli Ansty, TV/Film lighting electrician:
    "That’s a wrap. What a 7 months that was. Onto the next one #007 #electricalrigging #tvfilmlighting"

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yeah I think he’s enjoying that! :)
    “Eevrywun can liiiiie” :)
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    mtm wrote: »

Raves across the board, it's one of the most critically acclaimed films of the year.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/knives_out
  • RC7RC7
    Shardlake wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »

Raves across the board, it's one of the most critically acclaimed films of the year.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/knives_out

‘But what’s he done outside of Bond?!!!!!!!’ Thought I hadn’t seen the Craig haters for a while.
    After seeing comments about the interviewer I decided to give it a miss! :))
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    That jacket is wild.
    Crew member Anthony Lowery (set production assistant: dailies) & Lashana Lynch

"The luscious Lashana Lynch and some guy thinking ‘woah, it’s Lashana Lynch.’ Be sure to see this genuine, smiley and downright dazzling woman kick some ass in April’s #NoTimeToDie #007. And if you can’t wait ‘til then, see her shine in #CaptainMarvel."

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2019 Posts: 5,834
    Will this be the first time two of the Bond girls (Madeleine, Nomi) have worked together in the finale of a James Bond film? Assuming that the scene we saw being shot was the finale...
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Will this be the first time two of the Bond girls (Madeleine, Nomi) have worked together in the finale of a James Bond film? Assuming that the scene we saw being shot was the finale...

Magda and Octopussy...
    Well jinx and frost worked together sword fighting
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 4,400
    WGA rules have led to Colin Trevorrow and his writing partner getting a story credit on the new Star Wars film. Essentially, the film was entirely rewritten by two new writers.

Rise of Skywalker had an equally messy pre-production as NTTD. However...this news could make these two men rather happy.

I think the credits will go:

Hodge%2BBoyle.jpg

Story by John Hodge
    Neal Purvis and Robert Wade

Screenplay by Cary Fukunaga
    Neal Purvis and Robert Wade
    Scott Z Burns
    Phoebe Waller Bridge
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    @Pierce2Daniel I had the same thought as soon as I saw the news about Star Wars. It only makes sense that Hodge will be credited.
  • I must say, of the things that give me pause about NTTD, this is near the top. It's a very rare script that ends up better for having that many hands on it.
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    edited November 2019 Posts: 467
    Trevorrow and his writing partner spent much more time on Star Wars IX than Boyle and Hodge on Bond 25. He was actually announced as the original director back in August 2015 (before The Force Awakens was released and The Last Jedi entered production) and left in September 2017, more than two years later. Boyle and Hodge were officially attached between March and August 2018, less than six months.
    If, for instance, none of the drafts for the production design from that era was ultimately used in the finished product, that could mean that they won't receive any credit (but they will of course receive a settlement fee).

Apparently, Trevorrow hadn't been able to crack a satisfying story (he was mostly hired on Brad Bird's recommendation and on the base of Jurassic World's box office), and it became even worse after he had to rewrite his original treatment because of Carrie Fisher's death.
    And somebody at Lucasfilm must have seen The Book of Henry. Seriously. If you have a beloved franchise for which you're supposed to deliver the final chapter in the main saga, don't put it in the hands of the guy who directed the best unintentional comedy of this decade. The Book of Henry isn't Die Another Day-bad, it's the 1998 film version of The Avengers-bad and there isn't even a Sean Connery around.
    octofinger wrote: »
    It's a very rare script that ends up better for having that many hands on it.
    Yes, lets hope that B26 has at least 15 writers on it. The more, the better. Why settle for the vision and creativity of one or two, when we can have 15 or more, when doing art? I'm sure Picasso had help, too :-)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Zekidk wrote: »
    octofinger wrote: »
    It's a very rare script that ends up better for having that many hands on it.
    Yes, lets hope that B26 has at least 15 writers on it. The more, the better. Why settle for the vision and creativity of one or two, when we can have 15 or more, when doing art? I'm sure Picasso had help, too :-)

Wut?

Do you think that all these writers will deliver a terrible script?

How many did Goldeneye have?