The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2019 Posts: 23,102
    Does Arsenal realise they are losing, poor reaction

They are done. This season is over for them.

Whether those in charge will act on it; I don't think so.

As bad as United have been and Ole poor tactics, one thing the United players have done for the most part is try. I thought the same about Arsenal in the second half 'they are done', top four has the four best sides currently, there will have to be a major turn around from Arsenal, Spurs and United now which looks unlikely
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,241

As bad as United have been and Ole poor tactics, one thing the United players have done for the most part is try. I thought the same about Arsenal in the second half 'they are done', top four has the four best sides currently, there will have to be a major turn around from Arsenal, Spurs and United now which looks unlikely

United and Sp*rs will be able to bounce back. If not this season, then long-term. Arsenal on the other hand totally rely on getting back into the CL this season (both in terms of being attractive as a club as well as the wage bill). That's not likely to happen now – unless the board does something drastic, taking a gable to turn things around.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    6 players in games for me today, let's hope my differentials deliver

United and Sp*rs will be able to bounce back. If not this season, then long-term. Arsenal on the other hand totally rely on getting back into the CL this season (both in terms of being attractive as a club as well as the wage bill). That's not likely to happen now – unless the board does something drastic, taking a gable to turn things around.

United could spend in January that's the one advantage they have
    United goal not sure who is getting the goal or assist...

Confirmed Pereira goal Martial assist get in, that's my hit paid back for Martial

United now 2 up Brighton own goal

Indeed. Arsenal will probably just sell players if they do anything.

Confirmed Pereira goal Martial assist get in, that's my hit paid back for Martial

United now 2 up

That takes United up to one point behind Arsenal (if I remember the table correct). More worrying news for Arsenal.

Latest rumours is that the board have full confidence in Emery. Not surprised.

United now 2 up

That takes United up to one point behind Arsenal (if I remember the table correct). More worrying news for Arsenal.

It's shocking we are only 1 point behind Arsenal if we win, we really have been bad
    Unfortunately Ryan is my keeper, so I need Martial to score

United now 2 up

It's shocking we are only 1 point behind Arsenal if we win, we really have been bad

So have Arsenal! Arsenal have been lucky more than a few times this season; they've haven't delivered performances worthy a top ten finish yet.

For once it's paid off having Pope. This is only the first clean sheet with Pope in my team, and only the third clean sheet on the goalkeeper spot in total so far this season!

United now 2 up

So have Arsenal! Arsenal have been lucky more than a few times this season; they've haven't delivered performances worthy a top ten finish yet.

For once it's paid off having Pope. This is only the first clean sheet with Pope in my team, and only the third clean sheet on the goalkeeper spot in total so far this season!

In FPL terms a 0 - 0 would have been a good result as Martial would get 3 and Ryan minimum of 6. From a supporters point of view its better from United, we need to go on a run of wins

United now 2 up

In FPL terms a 0 - 0 would have been a good result as Martial would get 3 and Ryan minimum of 6. From a supporters point of view its better from United, we need to go on a run of wins

I'm sure United will do fine going forward as long as Martial stays fit. I think I saw a stat that United do much better with than without him.

United now 2 up

I'm sure United will do fine going forward as long as Martial stays fit. I think I saw a stat that United do much better with than without him.

Martial does make a difference, he has just got a second assist.

United winning 3 - 1 United conceding will help rank :)) should have been 4 - 1 Rashford missed a sitter
    Ryan got his points back he has made 6 or 7 saves

Ryan on 3 points despite conceding 3 goals
    Get in Jiminez goal, he could have had four today

Ryan on 4 points now from 9 saves
    Villa scored late Trezeget, no clean sheet for Wolves, Wolves still leading 2 - 1

Mctominay injured late in United game gr

Got 8 bonus points on there way from the two 2pm kick offs get in
    3-1 must be a good result for United. A jump up on the table and a couple of good games ahead, with a fit Martial involved with the goals.
    3-1 must be a good result for United. A jump up on the table and a couple of good games ahead, with a fit Martial involved with the goals.

Could have been 7 or 8 for United best performance of the season. Ryan will get 7 FPL points which tells the story
    I am just happy that bringing in Vardy, Jiminez and Martial in the last few weeks has paid off, just shows hits can work

Jiminez injured (knock) so hopefully he will miss the internationals
    Liverpool 2 up already Fabinho and Salah with the goals. Robertson assist for Salah, glad I held onto Salah

Could have been 7 or 8 for United best performance of the season. Ryan will get 7 FPL points which tells the story

Wow! Haven't checked, but he must've had a lot of saves!
    I am just happy that bringing in Vardy, Jiminez and Martial in the last few weeks has paid off, just shows hits can work

Nothing serious by the looks of it, I hope?
    Liverpool 2 up already Fabinho and Salah with the goals. Robertson assist for Salah, glad I held onto Salah

Robertson assist isn't good for me in a different league. The guy leading that league has Robertson instead of TAA…

Robertson assist isn't good for me in a different league. The guy leading that league has Robertson instead of TAA…

I will take a clean sheet and Sterling blanking as brought in TAA, I will get close to my best FPL score this season or possibly beat it
    Mane goal Henderson assist

I will take a clean sheet and Sterling blanking as brought in TAA, I will get close to my best FPL score this season or possibly beat it

Don't know what to hope for in this game! With Mané, TAA, De Bruyne and Sterling, I'm kind of hoping for returns from all of them, haha!

Don't know what to hope for in this game! With Mané, TAA, De Bruyne and Sterling, I'm kind of hoping for returns from all of them, haha!

Liverpool predictably conceding oh well still a good GW

I forgot to check predicted overall rank before and after Liverpool conceded that goal. Would be interesting to know the difference.

I forgot to check predicted overall rank before and after Liverpool conceded that goal. Would be interesting to know the difference.

As things stand I have got a good green arrow to 357,461, that's a 600,000 rise this GW for me

As things stand I have got a good green arrow to 357,461, that's a 600,000 rise this GW for me

That's impressive! Just shows how things can turn quickly at this stage of the season!

I've got a green arrow as well. If Live FPL is correct, I'm at 394,934.

That's impressive! Just shows how things can turn quickly at this stage of the season!

One of our scores is wrong as you should still be top of our league, I used LiveFPL

Two weeks ago I dropped out of the top 1 million, a few more good weeks and could be in top 100,000, there is a clear template at moment so a few differentials will make or break sides I think
    Salah is almost a differential amazingly with 18% ownership, assuming thats ownership stat lol

One of our scores is wrong as you should still be top of our league, I used LiveFPL

Two weeks ago I dropped out of the top 1 million, a few more good weeks and could be in top 100,000, there is a clear template at moment so a few differentials will make or break sides I think

We'll know our correct overall ranks soon enough! I think Live FPL had some issues yesterday, so it might be difficult to trust those predictions this gameweek.

Salah is almost a differential amazingly with 18% ownership, assuming thats ownership stat lol

According to the game's site, his ownership is at 27.0%. Where was that 18% stat from?