No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Matt wrote: »
    There may be an element of truth, but this is still a story from The Mirror...

Exactly. Even if it is true, we have no idea just how different the endings are. Remember, the alternate ending of TSWLM was just a cut of the film that didn't show the scene of Jaws surviving.

Something worth noting about that Entertainment Tonight thing, while it could just be Naomie briefly talking NTTD as part of her Black & Blue press rounds...it is marked as a separate segment on the listing, and Access Hollywood (a rival show to ET) did after all debut the SP teaser trailer... So maybe we get something more?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    RC7 wrote: »
    I don't think that's true, as far as I remember there was a rumour surrounding GOT ending that they shot multiple finale's and not many people knew about the ending. But think of it this way, can EON afford to shoot 3 different sequence just to use only one, it may cost more time and money which sounds highly immature thing to do.

What makes you think that? You could have two men and four white walls and shoot three outcomes.

Yes that is true still it will cost some more but let just assume that you are Daniel Craig you will shoot 3 different endings:
    1) James bond dying
    2) James bond kissing a girl in the end
    3) James bond missing presume dead
    If you and others who are involved shooting the scenes wouldn't you know which ending is highly likely to happen if you have shoot the whole film because you somehow have an idea how it will turn out. Another thing is You don't keep the lead actor in the dark while shooting the ending of the film especially DC who was co producer in the last film and it doesn't make sense to shoot 3 Scenes just to keep a secret. There are better ways to avoid the spoilers than shooting 3 scenes.
    Game of thrones didn't actually shoot different endings it was just a rumour.
    Still you could be right, it's just what I believe is highly unlikely.
  • antovolk wrote: »
    Something worth noting about that Entertainment Tonight thing, while it could just be Naomie briefly talking NTTD as part of her Black & Blue press rounds...it is marked as a separate segment on the listing, and Access Hollywood (a rival show to ET) did after all debut the SP teaser trailer... So maybe we get something more?

I’m less optimistic after dissecting the actual listing…..

It appears they are listing the actor and follow this with the project they will be talking about in (“brackets”).

Both Tyrese and Naomie are there to speak about ‘Black and Blue’ – however, both have big franchise films out next year and it is Tyrese’s ‘Fast and Furious 9’ in the (“brackets”).

So I assume, that aside from speaking about their new film, they will speak about their respective franchises – hence why Bond is also referenced.
    The only thing to be optimistic about is that Bond is listed as its own segment after a colon [;] and is not in (“brackets”). But time will tell……..what time does this air?

I thought Bourne 3 (can't remember the name) ended nicely. That should have been the end of that franchise TBH.
    Just an 'off the cuff ' thought ,but do you think there could be a twist here re the trailer ?

Does anyone entertain the thought that maybe NTTD teaser could be released alongside Terminator,which premieres here tomorrow,and released online at the same time ?

Like I say,just a thought.
    I don't think that's true, as far as I remember there was a rumour surrounding GOT ending that they shot multiple finale's and not many people knew about the ending. But think of it this way, can EON afford to shoot 3 different sequence just to use only one, it may cost more time and money which sounds highly immature thing to do.

What makes you think that? You could have two men and four white walls and shoot three outcomes.

Precisely. I suspect, if there are three different endings, they are variations on the same scene.

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    3 endings confirmd...
    j-AMESBONNDBACK.png
    Three different endings could be a very simple thing couldn't it - like a line to end the movie with?

Just as an example, say at the end of the film Bond is faced with returning to MI6 (not that I necessarily think the film will end with this); he could refuse returning, he could return to service, or he could give an answer that's indefinite.
    It makes sense to me,and makes me more sure that DC is still in 2 minds (or is it 3 now he he ) about coming back for film #6.
    But the maximum waiting time has to be 2 years and no more if that is to happen,or back to back.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    I know there has been word on it going with SW in December but with TalkShow on CBS having a segment next tuesday on the subject could we get it friday? Ties in with it being B25 and other releases so far in the marketing happening 25th of the month. We know the teaser is ready and i cant see them skipping a teaser for the film and cant see them realistically delaying the teaser further as the theatrical should surely drop in the first 2 months of next year so why would they drop a teaser and theatrical within a short space of time?...

Of course the above it purely down to impatience and hunger to have something to rave about as we've waited 4+ years. Of course what is another few weeks / months but i feel lately we've been starved of something. Jamaica video was cool and i got the feeling we would have a steady drip of stuff like SP but hasnt happened which i feel is unusual but thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Friday teaser trailer would be outstanding though! And welcomed by quite a few patient fans
    JG007 wrote: »
    I know there has been word on it going with SW in December but with TalkShow on CBS having a segment next tuesday on the subject could we get it friday? Ties in with it being B25 and other releases so far in the marketing happening 25th of the month. We know the teaser is ready and i cant see them skipping a teaser for the film and cant see them realistically delaying the teaser further as the theatrical should surely drop in the first 2 months of next year so why would they drop a teaser and theatrical within a short space of time?...

Of course the above it purely down to impatience and hunger to have something to rave about as we've waited 4+ years. Of course what is another few weeks / months but i feel lately we've been starved of something. Jamaica video was cool and i got the feeling we would have a steady drip of stuff like SP but hasnt happened which i feel is unusual but thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Friday teaser trailer would be outstanding though! And welcomed by quite a few patient fans

That's why I had a sneaky feeling it would be attached to Terminator,and released online at the same time.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Just an 'off the cuff ' thought ,but do you think there could be a twist here re the trailer ?

Does anyone entertain the thought that maybe NTTD teaser could be released alongside Terminator,which premieres here tomorrow,and released online at the same time ?

Great minds and all that Bazza. ;)
    I did wonder if perhaps EON are holding off the teaser till after TROS (Star Wars) final trailer drops. If EON release the teaser for NTTD later this week, it'll take some of the shine out of Disney's Star Wars.
    People nowadays are so fickle with just about anything. We're in a goldfish like state most of the time, unable to focus on anything longer than a day at best.
    Dropping the NTTD teaser would take Star Wars buzz...slightly.
    Probably wont happen though.
  • Benny wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

Great minds and all that Bazza. ;)
    I did wonder if perhaps EON are holding off the teaser till after TROS (Star Wars) final trailer drops. If EON release the teaser for NTTD later this week, it'll take some of the shine out of Disney's Star Wars.
    People nowadays are so fickle with just about anything. We're in a goldfish like state most of the time, unable to focus on anything longer than a day at best.
    Dropping the NTTD teaser would take Star Wars buzz...slightly.
    Probably wont happen though.

Or maybe they're waiting for the Star Wars buzz to dissipate before dropping their trailer. Star Wars has a far greater and wider appeal than Bond, better to release the trailer whilst there isn't hype about for a new Star Wars film.
    Three different endings all available at your multiplex would boost attendance
  • RC7RC7
    vzok wrote: »

There will be one ending.
    Incase this fun little vid hasn’t already been posted:

• ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    vzok wrote: »

Lol that's for sure
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Cary Fukunaga has shot THREE different endings for NTTD and only he knows the which will be used in the final cut
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/james-bond-producers-shoot-three-20669181
    So apparently not even Daniel Craig knows what CJF has planned. Fukunaga wants to avoid the climax of the film leaking out. They also filmed a scene last week where a dancefloor gets gassed.

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer is coming early December

Very interesting as the film is due around 7-8 weeks before NTTD. I imagine that NTTD will come out around Thanksgiving.

Has the film been delayed yet again?

Three different endings shot and only Cary knows which one will be used. Interesting.
    Personally I'd prefer the script to already have a solid climax and they just shoot that. Hate to rain on the parade, but it sounds like a mess to me, if true.
    The only thing that´s truly a mess is all the speculation in this thread :-)).

boldfinger wrote: »
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Cary Fukunaga has shot THREE different endings for NTTD and only he knows the which will be used in the final cut
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/james-bond-producers-shoot-three-20669181
    So apparently not even Daniel Craig knows what CJF has planned. Fukunaga wants to avoid the climax of the film leaking out. They also filmed a scene last week where a dancefloor gets gassed.

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer is coming early December

Very interesting as the film is due around 7-8 weeks before NTTD. I imagine that NTTD will come out around Thanksgiving.

Has the film been delayed yet again?

Three different endings shot and only Cary knows which one will be used. Interesting.
    Personally I'd prefer the script to already have a solid climax and they just shoot that. Hate to rain on the parade, but it sounds like a mess to me, if true.

Agreed. Some seriously dumb speculation (from a few we sadly know all too well) based on zero knowledge or even some basic logic.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    boldfinger wrote: »

Yes, this ^! You're absolutely correct, @boldfinger! :)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    It makes it a waste of time to come here; at this point I drop in, skim for real news then leave.
    What’s frustrating is that often those who know the least, post the most and in a perverse way become site “ celebrities.
  • talos7 wrote: »
    It makes it a waste of time to come here; at this point I drop in, skim for real news then leave.
    What’s frustrating is that often those who know the least, post the most and in a perverse way become site “ celebrities.

Hear, Hear!!!! Great thought!!!
    It’s not quantity, it’s quality.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Marie Mouroum talks in a story about her last week in NTTD... in German! Please could someone translate?

https://www.instagram.com/marie.mouroum/
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    talos7 wrote: »

That is how it is with most topics everywhere, not just here.
    I do find it odd that there is not a community liaison between Eon and the fans on NTTD considering how important social media is.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited October 2019 Posts: 4,343
    ColonelSun wrote: »

Precisely. I suspect, if there are three different endings, they are variations on the same scene.

Absolutely. On the other hand, I find it hard to believe that Barbara doesn't know the bloody real ending of the film... especially since this is likely goin to be the last of her beloved Daniel...
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Maybe they'll release a 4K Box Set for the 60th Anniversary including all the films up to Craig's last and that'll have all the endings from NTTD and QoS on it, and it'll cost $600. ;)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Red_Snow wrote: »

In this article it says that the prod. has hired or have been lending a helicopter, Bell UH-1D, from aviation museum / Luftfahrtmuseum Wernigerode.

https://www.ju52-halle.de/images/Exponate/UH-1D/UH1D.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_UH-1_Iroquois

Thoughts, anyone?