No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Shardlake wrote: »
    They are seriously keeping a cap on this film.

It seems we can post as many stills and footage of the shooting but at the end of the day no one has a fecking clue.

Surmise, guess or take a stab in the dark but really we are all in the dark here and I love it.

Couldn't agree more. Just like the old days. And I love it too.
  • Benny wrote: »
    Shardlake wrote: »
    They are seriously keeping a cap on this film.

It seems we can post as many stills and footage of the shooting but at the end of the day no one has a fecking clue.

Surmise, guess or take a stab in the dark but really we are all in the dark here and I love it.

Couldn't agree more. Just like the old days. And I love it too.

I'm just glad because I can't resist checking in with this thread daily :O. Really happy EON has apparently, closed up any chance of script leaks.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »
    David Dencik on the TV here now (on Skavlan). They briefly touch upon his role and how it all came about, but nothing concrete, other than he's done shooting the past five months in Jamaica and London:

1568991228.jpg

Skavlan also airs on Swedish Televison (SVT) every friday evening, and it so happends that the interview with David Dencik has already been posted on SVT's site. The only problem it's all in swedish, no translation at all.

@Torgeirtrap Is it possible for you to rip and translate it? I don't have the strength.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/23732758/skavlan/tony-irving-petter-northug-och-david-dencik-bland-gasterna?highlight=david-dencik&position=144&start=auto

Plan B is to wait for it, Skavlan-show usually put's up all interviews on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkavlanTV/videos?disable_polymer=1

I think it's clear who David Dencik is playing...
    tppo48z4a136.png
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Benny wrote: »
    David Dencik on the TV here now (on Skavlan). They briefly touch upon his role and how it all came about, but nothing concrete, other than he's done shooting the past five months in Jamaica and London:

1568991228.jpg

Skavlan also airs on Swedish Televison (SVT) every friday evening, and it so happends that the interview with David Dencik has already been posted on SVT's site. The only problem it's all in swedish, no translation at all.

@Torgeirtrap Is it possible for you to rip and translate it? I don't have the strength.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/23732758/skavlan/tony-irving-petter-northug-och-david-dencik-bland-gasterna?highlight=david-dencik&position=144&start=auto

tppo48z4a136.png

Hahaha
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Benny wrote: »

1568991228.jpg

tppo48z4a136.png

:))
  • For my money, that blue linen jacket looks like a mistake. Fits poorly, one button done up . . .with those shoes and a Henley shirt. . . doesn't work. But I'm open to the possibility of a Hilary Bray scenario here or some other reason for this outfit and the high-waisted coruroy suit (?!?).
  • Wrap photos and video of speech from Daniel Craig below.

Have they wrapped production in Italy or the entire production? The heartfelt speech from DC seems to suggest that they have finished filming NTTD entirely.

I wonder if those are official silhouettes for NTD on the cake of Bond and Lynch?
    Wrap photos and video of speech from Daniel Craig below.

Have they wrapped production in Italy or the entire production? The heartfelt speech from DC seems to suggest that they have finished filming NTTD entirely.

That's the Italy wrap, but, I believe, there are a few weeks left at Pinewood before official wrap.

Not sure. They have been to Sapri yet, as in Main Unit. Scheduled for 23 sept at least.

Maybe they had the wrap party now on a saturday evening in Matera since it only 2-3 day left in Italy.
    Is it possible to get conformation that they wrapped? And perhaps more video and pics from the party, prod members must have uploaded tons on insta story
  • manovermanover uk
    Most likely a wrap party just for finishing the matera shoot.
    Seems like they still have the sapri shoot and then back in uk.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Not done filming in Italy, moving to Sapri now.

FROM THE DAY 20/09 TO THE DAY 25/09 AC
    ACCESS - BY LAND AND BY SEA - TO THE BEACHES DELL ARCOMAGNO - CAVE OF THE SARACENO AND ARCO DI ENEA WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY TO STAFF AND MEDIA LOTUS PRODUCTIONFOR FILM SHOOTING. IL FURANO RESTAURANT WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN TO ITS CUSTOMERS INCLUDING THE PARKING AREA, EXCEPT FOR THE DAY OF 23/9. WE PAY FOR THE DISCOMFORT AND THANKS FOR THE KINDLY COLLABORATION.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

http://www.infolotusmarateasapri.com/

Spiaggia dell'Arco Magno

150094-arco-magno-pomeriggio.jpg
    arco-800x600.jpg
    san.jpg
    san2.jpg
    spiagge-cilento1.jpg

Not done filming in Italy, moving to Sapri now.

FROM THE DAY 20/09 TO THE DAY 25/09 AC
    ACCESS - BY LAND AND BY SEA - TO THE BEACHES DELL ARCOMAGNO - CAVE OF THE SARACENO AND ARCO DI ENEA WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY TO STAFF AND MEDIA LOTUS PRODUCTIONFOR FILM SHOOTING. IL FURANO RESTAURANT WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN TO ITS CUSTOMERS INCLUDING THE PARKING AREA, EXCEPT FOR THE DAY OF 23/9. WE PAY FOR THE DISCOMFORT AND THANKS FOR THE KINDLY COLLABORATION.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Cool. Thx for update.

That might be either entrance to villain lair or the beach wedding thing

https://goo.gl/maps/eegZ33LBS8D7gErN7

ColonelSun wrote: »

That's the Italy wrap, but, I believe, there are a few weeks left at Pinewood before official wrap.

As David Dencik confirmed in an interview Thursday, he'll be shooting in England (at Pinewood presumably) all through October because of the delays in the production.

As David Dencik confirmed in an interview Thursday, he'll be shooting in England (at Pinewood presumably) all through October because of the delays in the production.

Ok, good to know. Thx.

New video from filming today....it looks as though Bond visits some kind of tomb

The guy Bond approaches in that clip is the one who takes him to Vesper's grave. I saw him in the continuation of this scene, at the cemetery in Matera.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17,279

Ok, good to know. Thx.

The interesting thing is that although he only spoke very briefly about Bond, the fact that he's primarily done work at Pinewood (as well as Jamaica), seems to suggest how much of a studio based production this is.
    @matt_u Since you're italian, can you read through the page so we don't miss out on anything. Shooting in Sapri until 25 Sept.

Craig is drunk

Craig is drunk

Craig looks like he's really enjoyed himself on this one. No "rather slit my wrists" quotes after this shoot is over.

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    @matt_u Since you're italian, can you read through the page so we don't miss out on anything. Shooting in Sapri until 25 Sept.

Nothing significant to add. Basically based on the city council papers filming at Sapri/Maratea is over. Filming will take place as u said on those beach locations: Arcomagno, Grotta del Saraceno and Arco di Enea. They had permissions to film there while building temporary wooden piers from 20th to 25th September. It's forbidden to reach those locations by land, boat and sea. Fine 500€ if someone ends up there. :D

EDIT: BTW Arcomagno, Saraceno and Arco di Enea are the same spot, so it's one location. All the other places mentioned are just for equipments etc.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Spot on @ColonelSun.

His temperament and attitude is totally different.

He's clearly proud of what they've done so far and all the effort the cast and crew have made.

Look back to when he was interviewed for Skyfall, he's positively beaming, he knows they's made a cracking film and couldn't wait for the world to see it.

Regardless of what some think of that film and I know some feel the same about it as I do it's follow up but the difference is that DC believed in that film and it showed.

Also maybe Dan should have not used that language while being interviewed for SPECTRE when he made that comment that was attached to the publicity of the film from then on and even now gets mentioned.

Although taking all that into account, Craig was clearly not happy with the film and coupled with the injury the last thing on his mind was following it up.

To me this totally goes against the reporting on DC, even in a Knives Out review they positively comment on his performance but can't help but say as time has gone on DC has become less enthused with playing Bond.

Well I think that is rubbish, I think he loves playing it and when it goes right as NTTD has been going, he is happy, I see the same boyish enthusiasm he showed on Skyfall.

Possibly the idea it is his last plays into his mood here but I think he certainly doesn't want to sign off on a dud like his predecessors have done and is committed to making a final film that will make us Bond fans proud, well most of us that is.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2019 Posts: 14,944
    Pavlo wrote: »

I've seen this one before of course but only just noticed they're great big Arnie-style Gatling guns behind the headlights! Ha!

Maybe he tries shooting them with the standard Browning machine guns (behind the indicators as we've seen before) first and then -literally- decides to get out the big guns! :)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Spiaggia dell'Arco Magno

What a stunning beach; I must go there.

matt_u wrote: »

Nothing significant to add. Basically based on the city council papers filming at Sapri/Maratea is over. Filming will take place as u said on those beach locations: Arcomagno, Grotta del Saraceno and Arco di Enea. They had permissions to film there while building temporary wooden piers from 20th to 25th September. It's forbidden to reach those locations by land, boat and sea. Fine 500€ if someone ends up there. :D

EDIT: BTW Arcomagno, Saraceno and Arco di Enea are the same spot, so it's one location. All the other places mentioned are just for equipments etc.

Thanks. The wooden pier was new to me but knew those spots are the same area. Early on there was much talk about 'midnight beach'-location beneath the coastal road they been using for some racing. Now beginning to think Arcomagno & co might just be that midnight beach-location.

Wooden pier - could it be linked to Jamaica-scenes. That sailing boat..

Or it might be Malek's evil hide-out.

Still wondering about the train station-location. Damn mystery.
    More pics - Cary in slider

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Whose birthday was it? :)