No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

1307308310312313837

Comments

  • CASINOROYALECASINOROYALE Somewhere hot
    Posts: 1,003
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    This was my opening post:

    This thread was created with the purpose of allowing people to share all relevant filming news about B25, without having to worry about spoiler tags. In other words, if you don't want to read any spoilers, avoid this thread at all cost!

    The title was never changed. It's always said "filming". However, please take this in the broadest way possible. Everything is pretty much allowed. Full plot speculation as well.

    The only thing to consider is that we have other threads too, for example specifically for music and such. So it's cleanest to take those topics there. But this thread, @CASINOROYALE, was meant for the purpose you describe so no need to create another one.

    I’m pretty sure I’m the one who asked you to create this thread also. I was originally going to do it and you said you would create one when necessary.

    IMO all spoiler related news, including press conferences and possible title song announcements belong in here also. IF there is accurate information and not just stupid speculation.

    The Italian newspapers said we can expect a press conference in Italy, Barb said a teaser trailer is finished and will be released soon and we got a British band claiming to release a Bond 25 related song this Sunday in a huge announcement.

    All of that should be allowed.


  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Posts: 75
    New photos from Matera....................................................................

    18339402-0-image-m-11_1568194857681.jpg
    18339416-7451739-image-m-15_1568195552432.jpg
    18339428-7451739-image-a-62_1568195913364.jpg
    18339414-7451739-image-m-88_1568197531168.jpg
    18339412-7451739-image-a-89_1568197586628.jpg
    18342034-7451739-Realistic_The_double_was_an_absolute_match_for_Craig_as_he_whizz-m-44_1568200044645.jpg

    Please tell me we're not getting more SP yellow filters/grading. Those yellow film screens in front of the lighting mounts seem odd.
  • Posts: 2,561
    @skyfox you sly..fox! Thanks for that tidbit!
  • mtmmtm
    Posts: 3,037
    slyfox wrote: »

    Me and @00Agent just bumped into Babs at today's filming location. Got a photo with her about an hour ago. Asked about a date for the teaser trailer. All she confirmed was it's ready and will be released soon and that we wouldn't have to wait much longer.

    That's pretty exciting: actual news! Sounds like you're having a fun time :)
  • Posts: 4,690
    New photos from Matera....................................................................

    18339402-0-image-m-11_1568194857681.jpg
    18339416-7451739-image-m-15_1568195552432.jpg
    18339428-7451739-image-a-62_1568195913364.jpg
    18339414-7451739-image-m-88_1568197531168.jpg
    18339412-7451739-image-a-89_1568197586628.jpg
    18342034-7451739-Realistic_The_double_was_an_absolute_match_for_Craig_as_he_whizz-m-44_1568200044645.jpg

    Please tell me we're not getting more SP yellow filters/grading. Those yellow film screens in front of the lighting mounts seem odd.

    Yellow lighting in bright daylight doesn't make for a yellow piss filter, thankfully.
  • mtmmtm
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,037
    I think Craig is looking pretty great there! They've made him very tanned.

    What with this and the suit he wore for the Matera photoshoot, I feel he could possibly ask his tailor for a little more room in the crotch of his trousers though! :)
  • The real question is.......are set visits happening at the moment?

    We know that the photoshoot took place in the Morning but the photos were embargoed till the end of Monday. Do we know if the press are visiting the set currently?

    I think the trailer will drop with Ad Astra next week. So makes sense for it to happen sooner than later.

    I just want a photo of Malek on the film and some details on his character!
  • RC7RC7
    Posts: 10,430
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    This was my opening post:

    This thread was created with the purpose of allowing people to share all relevant filming news about B25, without having to worry about spoiler tags. In other words, if you don't want to read any spoilers, avoid this thread at all cost!

    The title was never changed. It's always said "filming". However, please take this in the broadest way possible. Everything is pretty much allowed. Full plot speculation as well.

    The only thing to consider is that we have other threads too, for example specifically for music and such. So it's cleanest to take those topics there. But this thread, @CASINOROYALE, was meant for the purpose you describe so no need to create another one.

    I’m pretty sure I’m the one who asked you to create this thread also. I was originally going to do it and you said you would create one when necessary.

    IMO all spoiler related news, including press conferences and possible title song announcements belong in here also. IF there is accurate information and not just stupid speculation.

    The Italian newspapers said we can expect a press conference in Italy, Barb said a teaser trailer is finished and will be released soon and we got a British band claiming to release a Bond 25 related song this Sunday in a huge announcement.

    All of that should be allowed.

    Come on, now. Can we please exercise a bit of intelligence. It’s quite obviously BS. The fact I’m having to say this again is beyond me.

    They’re currently filming on location and we’re being inundated daily with all manner of info, photos and video. I for one don’t think we need to clog this thread with horse sh*t. If you really must discuss this non-news, please do it in the title song thread. Keep this for actual news.
  • Posts: 1,191
    RC7 wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    This was my opening post:

    This thread was created with the purpose of allowing people to share all relevant filming news about B25, without having to worry about spoiler tags. In other words, if you don't want to read any spoilers, avoid this thread at all cost!

    The title was never changed. It's always said "filming". However, please take this in the broadest way possible. Everything is pretty much allowed. Full plot speculation as well.

    The only thing to consider is that we have other threads too, for example specifically for music and such. So it's cleanest to take those topics there. But this thread, @CASINOROYALE, was meant for the purpose you describe so no need to create another one.

    I’m pretty sure I’m the one who asked you to create this thread also. I was originally going to do it and you said you would create one when necessary.

    IMO all spoiler related news, including press conferences and possible title song announcements belong in here also. IF there is accurate information and not just stupid speculation.

    The Italian newspapers said we can expect a press conference in Italy, Barb said a teaser trailer is finished and will be released soon and we got a British band claiming to release a Bond 25 related song this Sunday in a huge announcement.

    All of that should be allowed.

    Come on, now. Can we please exercise a bit of intelligence. It’s quite obviously BS. The fact I’m having to say this again is beyond me.

    They’re currently filming on location and we’re being inundated daily with all manner of info, photos and video. I for one don’t think we need to clog this thread with horse sh*t. If you really must discuss this non-news, please do it in the title song thread. Keep this for actual news.

    Well said. 100% in agreement.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,100
    slyfox wrote: »
    It's a very small town here. Michael G Wilson was sitting on the next door table to me at dinner a few nights ago in a cute little pasta restaurant. In fact the trattoria had joined tables so he was technically on my table! When he left I said hello and asked him if he has filmed his cameo! Not yet apparently! He was eating with his son Greg and Chris Courborn.

    Me and @00Agent just bumped into Babs at today's filming location. Got a photo with her about an hour ago. Asked about a date for the teaser trailer. All she confirmed was it's ready and will be released soon and that we wouldn't have to wait much longer.

    This is awesome! Happy you're having such a great time.
  • Posts: 920
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.
  • Posts: 19,339
    The real question is.......are set visits happening at the moment?

    We know that the photoshoot took place in the Morning but the photos were embargoed till the end of Monday. Do we know if the press are visiting the set currently?

    I think the trailer will drop with Ad Astra next week. So makes sense for it to happen sooner than later.

    I just want a photo of Malek on the film and some details on his character!

    Same here.
    They are being VERY secretive about him atm,I haven't even seen him yet !
  • Posts: 1,191
    slyfox wrote: »
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.

    Brilliant. Well done. Keep an eye out for the scene numbers on the Main Unit clapperboards.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,800
    Wohoo!! Craig & Lea or stunt doubles? - only one image so far

  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,800
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Posts: 1,138
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel That tweet speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.
    slyfox wrote: »
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.

    Up the reds!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Posts: 2,074
    Exciting times ahead thanks for that @slyfox and enjoy your downtime ;)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,800
    slyfox wrote: »
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.

    @slyfox You should be knighted or something when you come back. All those stills and footage... [-O<

  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,800
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 3,029
    RC7 wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    This was my opening post:

    This thread was created with the purpose of allowing people to share all relevant filming news about B25, without having to worry about spoiler tags. In other words, if you don't want to read any spoilers, avoid this thread at all cost!

    The title was never changed. It's always said "filming". However, please take this in the broadest way possible. Everything is pretty much allowed. Full plot speculation as well.

    The only thing to consider is that we have other threads too, for example specifically for music and such. So it's cleanest to take those topics there. But this thread, @CASINOROYALE, was meant for the purpose you describe so no need to create another one.

    I’m pretty sure I’m the one who asked you to create this thread also. I was originally going to do it and you said you would create one when necessary.

    IMO all spoiler related news, including press conferences and possible title song announcements belong in here also. IF there is accurate information and not just stupid speculation.

    The Italian newspapers said we can expect a press conference in Italy, Barb said a teaser trailer is finished and will be released soon and we got a British band claiming to release a Bond 25 related song this Sunday in a huge announcement.

    All of that should be allowed.

    Come on, now. Can we please exercise a bit of intelligence. It’s quite obviously BS. The fact I’m having to say this again is beyond me.

    They’re currently filming on location and we’re being inundated daily with all manner of info, photos and video. I for one don’t think we need to clog this thread with horse sh*t. If you really must discuss this non-news, please do it in the title song thread. Keep this for actual news.
    =D> =D>
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 1,797
    @slyfox Were you able to find out what all the bonfires are from?
  • @slyfox

    Any chance of the pic of DC in his Liverpool hat and black tee when you have time?

    Sounds like you are having a blast!!
  • Posts: 7,562
    so we are getting a teaser soon apparently I am happy with that
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,675
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    @slyfox Were you able to find out what all the bonfires are from?

    @Red_Snow : They are Easter Fires. These usually occur in Germany, as opposed to Italy, but that's what they are.
  • mtmmtm
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,037
    Contraband wrote: »

    I’m really hoping that’s not a little toilet tent :)
  • Posts: 920
    Contraband wrote: »
    slyfox wrote: »
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.

    @slyfox You should be knighted or something when you come back. All those stills and footage... [-O<

    Haha thanks for the comments guys. Meanwhile, I have heard from two people over here that the grave Bond visits is that of:
    Vesper. It's not much of a surprise to me. Madelline is helping Bond with his inner demons (it's her professional job after all). Lea's role will not be a quick 5 minute job in this film either.

    I have heard scenes will take place later this week at the Matera cemetery and that an explosion will be involved there too.
  • Posts: 920
    TripAces wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    @slyfox Were you able to find out what all the bonfires are from?

    @Red_Snow : They are Easter Fires. These usually occur in Germany, as opposed to Italy, but that's what they are.

    It's actually for a big Matera religious festival held on July 2nd that has been going on for hundreds of years. An interesting article on it:

    http://www.palazzogattini.it/en/news/on-july-2nd-the-longest-day-for-the-city-of-matera-059.html

  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 1,797
    Thanks @slyfox

    e886ca6351c06e8e017cc2fd0b467b235c160f3f_2_494x500.jpeg

    Caption of the year.
  • mtm wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »

    I’m really hoping that’s not a little toilet tent :)

    I cannot unsee that now!! :-O ;)
    slyfox wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    slyfox wrote: »
    I'm sitting next to the paparazzi guy who took the above pics of Craig in that scene. I just snapped Craig a few minutes ago arriving on set here with my zoom. Black t-shirt, sunglasses and Liverpool FC hat. I got better pics then the pap guy this time 😂

    They are currently shooting a scene at Piazza San Pietro Caveoso which I'm watching. Right now it's an establishing scene with extras, a blue 3 wheel van and a couple of cleaners sweeping the bonfire ash. On about the 10th take now! I believe it's a pre-scene to the one we've seen with the car chase here. Seen a couple of Aston Martins nearby though so guessing the excitement with Craig is coming up.

    @slyfox You should be knighted or something when you come back. All those stills and footage... [-O<

    Haha thanks for the comments guys. Meanwhile, I have heard from two people over here that the grave Bond visits is that of:
    Vesper. It's not much of a surprise to me. Madelline is helping Bond with his inner demons (it's her professional job after all). Lea's role will not be a quick 5 minute job in this film either.

    I have heard scenes will take place later this week at the Matera cemetery and that an explosion will be involved there too.
    oooh! looks like they kept that in the script after all...
Sign In or Register to comment.